• 締切済み

大至急下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください。

also that's not true there are other girls who like me just as much as you よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• dogchibi
  • ベストアンサー率34% (352/1016)
回答No.2

同様に、あなたと同じくらい私のことを好いてくれる他の女性たちがいる、というのは本当ではないです。

回答No.1

他にもあなたと同じように好きな女の子がいます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 至急日本語に訳してほしいです!

I think you were happy and a guy who I dont know tell me the opposite... so I ask you if it was true, and finally you said me yes.... Like you have no confidence on me ↑↑ 何て書いてあるのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします!m(__)m

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

let me just take you now. you are like a dream come true. I love you so much.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 困っています。。。you're different

知り合いの外国人からこのようなメールをもらいました。 I like you very much ○○(名前). you're not like other girl. you're different and I can feel it. that's why you are so special gto me ○○♪ これはあなたはほかの子tp違う といっているのですよね? このほかにも色々たわいもない話の内容などはありました。私はこれにたいして、どう違うのか、なにがほかの子とちがうのかを相手に聞き返したいのですが、それを英語で表現することが難しくてできません。 what is different othere girl and me?でしようか?教えてください

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

次の英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?? 1,For me not much has been going on other then working and watching the rain and snow we have had. 2,Are there color gangs in japan or is it just a united state thing? 3,Is the weather in japan as mest up as it is over here? 4, i'll let you go because i need to get ready for work. 英語わかる方、よろしくお願いします!!

• 大大至急です!(´;ω;`)日本語訳お願いします。

翻訳機にかけるのはやめてください。 英語がわかるかた、日本語訳おねがいします。 (1)I more than just like you. (2)I'm not saying I like tall girls. I'm saying I don't care about how tall a girl is.  (3)If things are going to work between us when I leave. (4)Right now it seems like you're scared and it makes me think that things are going to work between us when I leave.  (5)No one else but you. I am not unconcerned either. There are going to be times that I won't be able to talk to you everyday. When I go to Montana I will be at work for 5 days at a time and won't be able to go back home and email or message you. Or if I deploy somewhere and I will only be able to message you 1 or 2 times a week maybe. That's the way it's going to be and I need you to be able to handle that. Please know that there will never be a day that I don't think about you or I won't be thinking about you all day. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Responders who reject small offers show that even when dealing with a complete stranger, they would rather punish unfairness than gain money. Why would people act in ways that seem contrary to their own interest? The most reasonable answer is that moral intuitions like fairness developed because they improved the reproductive fitness of those who had them and the groups to which they belonged. Among social animals, those who form cooperative relationships tend to do much better than those who do not. By making a fair offer, you signal that you are the kind of person who would make a good partner for cooperating. On the other hand, by rejecting an unfair offer, you show that you are not going to put up with being treated unfairly, and thus you discourage others from trying to take advantage of you. There are also social advantages to such intuitions. A society in which most people act fairly will generally do better than one in which everyone is always seeking to take unfair advantage, because people will be better able to trust each other and form cooperative relationships.

• 至急!!英文をわかりやすい日本語にしてください。

I want to know why it's so hard when you are not Japanese to be accepted like a human before gaijin ? And I want to know what are you doing when you go out with your friends. If it's like in manga or its completely different. And what about relationship between boys and girls ? I think it's enough for this e-mail . see you later

専門家に質問してみよう