• ベストアンサー

英語を日本語になおして下さい

メールの内容の訳がわからないところだけ抜き出してみました。 何となくわかる気もするんですが、正確な訳が知りたいので教えて下さい。 翻訳サイトで調べてみたのですが、しっくり来ないんです。よろしくお願いします。 1)I cannot have added pressure which you place on me 2)whilst i understand your annoyance i could not avoid this 3)we are a great distance apart 4)I feel you expect too much from me 5)I am sorry that i cannot respond as you wish

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • olfactory
  • ベストアンサー率30% (30/97)
回答No.1

こんにちは. 部分抜き出しなので,正確か自信はありませんが… 1)I cannot have added pressure which you place on me 「私は貴方からのプレッシャーに絶えられませんでした」 2)whilst i understand your annoyance i could not avoid this 「私が貴方のイラ立ち(或いは悩み)を感じる時,私は~(thisが指すもの)せずにはいられません」 3)we are a great distance apart 「私たちはあまりに離れすぎています」(距離のことか,考え方などの違いともとれます) 4)I feel you expect too much from me 「貴方の私に対する期待は大き過ぎると感じています」 5)I am sorry that i cannot respond as you wish 「貴方の期待に答えられなくて,ごめんなさい」 …かと思います.

yukie11107
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 お願いして良かったです。 しっくりこなかった部分がしっくりきました。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#11476
noname#11476
回答No.2

ご関係がしっくりいっていないようですね、、 1)私にはあなたからのプレッシャーにこれ以上耐えられないの。 2)あなたの苛立ちは解るけど私にはそうせざるを得ないの。 3)私たちはお互いものすごく離れた遠い存在ね。 4)あなたは私に期待しすぎているわ 5)残念だけどあなたが望むように応えることは出来ないわ 前後がないので多少修正が必要と思いますが、大雑把にはこんな意味でしょう。 もうさようならといわんばかりの内容に見えますが、、、、

yukie11107
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 おっしゃるとおり、内容は楽しいものではありませんでした。 でも、こちらでお尋ねしてよかったです。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとな---くは意味が分かるのですが、分からない部分があります。 英語が得意な方 よろしくお願いします。 WOW hahah .what a good dream you did have . i wish i did have the same one ..haha i was impressed by you Spanish .. went i so you email and so what you wrote it make me so but so happy .. :^) i wish the women who marry ! is only a wish but i wish it was you :^)

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語

私のノートがどこにあるか知らないでしょう? You 【notebook / know / where / do / don’t / is / you / my / ,】 I’m sorry you didn’t invite me to your birthday party. (1)和訳しなさい (2)I wish~始まる仮定法の文に その本はあまり面白いとは思いませんでした。 (1)第5文型(SVOC)を使って わからない問題です。 教えてください。

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Hi friend, Thanks for your trust and purchased. Sorry to bother you. We have send the battery to you already. We have covered the original label to avoid the customs problem. So,friend,once you got the batteries,please take the label we covered off,then you can see the original label. Sorry for this inconvenience,hope you can understand. Best Regards

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 howdy! i just have the lots i have up on ebay left. I am sorry. Wish i had more for you. :) have a nice Christmas. J