• ベストアンサー

日本語に翻訳お願いします

This is how I found the solution to hte problem You may eat whatever you like as long as you do not overeat You can't get there today however early you may start

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12081)
回答No.2

>日本語に翻訳お願いします >This is how I found the solution to the problem これは、私がその問題への解決を見つけた方法です。 >You may eat whatever you like as long as you do not overeat ⇒あなたは、食べすぎない限り、あなたの好きなものを何でも食べてよい。 >You can't get there today however early you may start ⇒あなたは、どんなに早く出発しても、今日そこに着くことはできません。 以上、ご回答まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• eternulo
  • ベストアンサー率59% (26/44)
回答No.1

これが私のみつけたその問題の解決策です。 あなたは食べ過ぎなければ、どんなものでも食べたいものを食べてよい。 どんなに早く出発しても、今日そこにたどりつくことはできない。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 日本語訳をどなたかお願いします!

日本語訳をどなたかお願いします! The river, however, was still a problem. The Thames became so polluted that fish were unable to live in it, and after the very hot summer of 1858, the river became known as "The Great Stink." But thanks to London's new sewer system and strict pollution control, the river is much cleaner today. In fact, 118 kinds of fish can now be found there.

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。

• 英文を日本語に翻訳してください。

CNC(自動加工機)の修理依頼を海外メーカーに問い合わせたら以下の英文が送信してきました。 機械翻訳しましたが、いまいち良く分かりませんでした。 Dear friend: Can you let your customer to check if all the X,Y,Z axis stepper motor motor can not work when plug to the controller box of X axis. for this. there are sevaral reasons as below: 1, the mach3 software did not set well as the manual. 2, the signal of the computer is not stable 3, there is a problem with the drive board. so. at first. please show us how dose your customer set the mach3 software. and then, please can you let your customer to take a clear video about the problem. we need this to solve the problem. waiting for your news. really thanks a lot! all regards

• 比較の和訳教えてください

比較の和訳教えてください 1You may as well kill me as leave me here me here without water! 2There is no more milk in the glass. 3This problem is not less difficult than that one. 4I can't stand this any longer. this が特にわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 緊急!翻訳してください!!!

緊急!!! 翻訳お願いします!! hey there, i'm fascinated by your style and so you were my first thought. we going to record our first lp in the middle of may. so are you intersted in, to create a cover for our lp??? but there's just one problem, we got no label, so we can't pay you anything. hope that's not a problem for you. i wait for an answer and really hope it's positiv. that would make my day...reeeaaalllyyyy ;-) 翻訳機では全然ダメでした;; 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いいたします!!

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 適当な1語をお願いします

Give me <> you have in your hand. あなたが手に持っているものをください He made me <> I <> today 彼のお蔭で現在の自分がある She has the <> bag <> I bought in Paris. 彼女は私がパリで買ったのと同じバッグを持っている That is the office <> your father works あれが君のお父さんが働いている会社だね Tell me <> the game was put off その試合が延期された理由を教えてください You may eat <> you like 君は何でもすきなものを食べてよい <> comes during the next hour, tell them I'm out. 一時間の間だれが来ようが私は留守だと言ってくれ <> hard you may try, you can't master English in a week どんなに一生懸命努力しても、一週間で英語を習得することはできない

• 英語を日本語にお願いします!!

1、We can't change who we are.―You may be right,but that doesn't mean we can't change our habits. 2、Vacations are for relaxing.―Well,that's true.But different people relax in different ways. 3、That is exactly how I feel. 中学 高校 大学 英語

• 翻訳手伝ってください

let me tell you something, you already know. the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. >もう分かっていると思うが、世の中は良いことばかりではない。 It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how much tough you are... >・・・・・・、どんだけタフかは関係ない。 It will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it >もしお前が・・・・それはお前のひざで・・・・・・ you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life >お前、オレ・・・・ but It ain't about how hard you hit It's about how hard you can get hit... and keep moving forword >しかし、それはお前がヒット・・・さっぱりわかりません How much you can take and keep moving forword >どうやってお前が・・・そして前に進むかだ。 That's how winning is done それが? that's~is? 結局何も分かりませんでした。 日常会話って難しいですね;;

このQ&Aのポイント
  • VBAを使用して指定したフォルダー内のテキストファイルとMP3ファイルを自動で読み込む方法について質問です。
  • ターゲットフォルダーを選択し、その中に存在するテキストファイルとMP3ファイルを1つずつ読み込むVBAの改造方法について教えてください。
  • フォルダー内のファイルを自動で読み込むために、VBAを使用して指定したフォルダー内のテキストファイルとMP3ファイルを取得する方法について教えてください。
回答を見る