• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数50
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
noname#59607

直訳ではなくて意味を分かりやすく訳しますね。 もし、どこかでもっと頻繁にしゃべれたら嬉しいな。(msnみたいな)アナタはメッセンジャーとかそういうの使ってない?それか興味ない? もし、アナタがそういうのやってるなら嬉しいんだけど msn とはmicrosoftの事です。ヤフーとかmsnやskype(スカイプ)ではメッセンジャーと言って文字でチャット(会話)ができるサービスがあります。無料です。 http://messenger.live.jp/

参考URL:
http://messenger.live.jp/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

チャットなんですか!?全然知りませんでした。 ありがとうございます!!助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• どなたか、訳をお願いします

以下の英文を訳していただける方、宜しくお願いします If you decide for any reason you do not want this person, or if for any reason the relationship goes terribly and tragically wrong and ends. It doesn't mean that you will be alone ever after, or that you'll never have another chance of such wonderful love and security but it may mean that you have to wait until the stars come back into the right place to offer you another deep and serious chance of love.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If any musicians are looking to get molded earplugs or molded in ear monitors, let me know, I can refer you to someone that will set you up nicely

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

Windows Live メッセンジャーのことではないでしょうか。

参考URL:
http://messenger.live.jp/

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます!さっそくURLの方をチェックさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 翻訳のお願い

自分のウェブサイトの以下のコメントが投稿されていましたが、自分の粗末な英語力と翻訳機だけでは意味が理解出来ませんでした。 in.uk.comという掲示板サイト(?)のリンクが添付されていましたが、これはスパム的なコメントでしょうか。 Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Would you say it again sloely so that I can write it down? 2.She is not married , as far as I know. 3.A:Would you mind turning on the light? B:Certainly not. 4.She is smart as well as beautiful. 5.By the time I got there , all my friends had gone home. 6.She was kind enough to be liked by everyone. 7.You will have another chance even if you fail this time. 8.As long as I am here , you will be safe. 9.When the teacher entered the room , the students stopped talking at once. 10.Noriko couldn't go shopping because of the heavy rain.

• 翻訳をお願いします

お友達からメールを頂いたのですが 翻訳できません 英語の得意な方がおられましたらよろしくお願いします and no i havent heard of that new ○○○.hope it makes it to the states, that would be fun. i love comic i am reading i luv halloween. do you think you could mail me some stuff from japan? like ○○○ or something cool? if not then its cool. この最後の下りは それらを送って欲しいとのことでしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:How much does Indiegogo cost? A:Indiegogo is free to join. There is a fee on any money that is raised, which is 4% of the money you raise if you meet your goal or 9% if you do not meet your goal. For more on fees, see our article: Pricing and Fees.

• if節は過去形?

学生だった頃、if説は過去形にする(時制を一つ前のものにする)と習ったような気がします。 実際の英文でも、そうするものでしょうか? それほどカチカチにならない程度の、でも真面目なメールだとして。 例えば If you take that chance, I am happy too. というような文の場合、 If you took that chance, I was happy too. になると考えて大丈夫ですか。 また、後半の部分の時制も過去になりますか? If you will take that chance, I will be happy too. だったら、 If you would take that chance, I would be happy too. こうなるのでしょうか。 自分の動作にwouldをつけると、自分を丁寧に言っているみたいで変な気もします。 If you have took that chance~ だったら、 If you had took that chance~ になりますか。 ※文は例です。二つの箇所の時制をどうするかと、それが助動詞だったときどうするか分かれば、他の文でも大丈夫です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 翻訳お願いします

No problem I think I will order a couple of those hosts anyway to have here and available in case any one would like one so when I get the funds in my PP account I will be ordering two of them just to let you know I may use one for a IR project I am working on right now. If you decide you do want one that's fine if you do not that is fine also

• 英語の翻訳お願いしますm()m

手作り品を海外のサイトで、数年前から販売しているのですが、 今回、お客様からクレーム?風な長い文章を頂き、翻訳出来ずに困っています。 以下の文章です。 どなたか、翻訳して頂けますと助かります。よろしくお願いしますm()m Hi there, I received the ring but surprisingly it doesn't really seem the same as the photo. It's pretty rough/matte vs the shiny I see in the image. I like the thin, but with the matte it isnt quite how I imagined with my wedding ring! Any chance you could show me some other options - what is the return policy? Love to find something that works.. thank you!