• ベストアンサー

どなたか翻訳お願いします!

私は英語でイスラエルの友達とメールしているのですが…よく分からないところがあるんです。 I'd love it if we could contact somewhere that would allow more frequent talking (something such as msn maybe?), so you have any kind of a messanger or something like that by any chance? I'll be glad if you did. ここらへんを翻訳できる方いたらお願いします!特にmsnとは何なのでしょう?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#59607
noname#59607
回答No.2

直訳ではなくて意味を分かりやすく訳しますね。 もし、どこかでもっと頻繁にしゃべれたら嬉しいな。(msnみたいな)アナタはメッセンジャーとかそういうの使ってない?それか興味ない? もし、アナタがそういうのやってるなら嬉しいんだけど msn とはmicrosoftの事です。ヤフーとかmsnやskype(スカイプ)ではメッセンジャーと言って文字でチャット(会話)ができるサービスがあります。無料です。 http://messenger.live.jp/

参考URL:
http://messenger.live.jp/
tibi33
質問者

お礼

チャットなんですか!?全然知りませんでした。 ありがとうございます!!助かりました!

その他の回答 (1)

• kuroisu
  • ベストアンサー率11% (2/17)
回答No.1

Windows Live メッセンジャーのことではないでしょうか。

参考URL:
http://messenger.live.jp/
tibi33
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!さっそくURLの方をチェックさせていただきます!!

関連するQ&A

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• 和訳が分かりません。

I was starting to worry that maybe something had happened but I also know that you are a student, too, so I also thought maybe it had something to do with that. 和訳が分かりません。 上記のI also ...の部分がいまいち訳せません。 全文は下記です。 すいませんがお願いいたします。

• 以下の文、うまいこと翻訳していただきたいのですが・・・。

以下の文、うまいこと翻訳していただきたいのですが・・・。 どんな意味なのでしょう? You know that dying is fine but maybe I wouldn't like death if death were good Not even if death were good

• 翻訳をお願いします

お友達からメールを頂いたのですが 翻訳できません 英語の得意な方がおられましたらよろしくお願いします and no i havent heard of that new ○○○.hope it makes it to the states, that would be fun. i love comic i am reading i luv halloween. do you think you could mail me some stuff from japan? like ○○○ or something cool? if not then its cool. この最後の下りは それらを送って欲しいとのことでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I make a heat sink for a C6 host in aluminum it is $15.00 and in copper it is $20.00 my heat sinks do not compare with ANY ONE else's as I make mine fit like a glove so the heat can get out and I put two set screws in every heat sink I make, there is no skimping on quality here ! I have yet to see a heat sink made by any one else here on LPF that is as good as mine !! When something cost cheap that is what you are going to get something cheap ! I have found over the years you usually get what you pay for

• 以下の英文の日本語訳と訳し方を教えてください。

お世話になります。 以下の英文の日本語訳と訳し方を教えてください。 Maybe if you accidentally leaned into the steering wheel or something like that. 何卒宜しくお願い致します。

専門家に質問してみよう