• ベストアンサー

英文翻訳をお願いします。

I am arranging for our japan importer to handle this order. That way if there is any issue you can deal with it locally. And it will save you money on shipping. 船便のほうが安いよと言ってるのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

当社で日本輸入業者からの注文を担当している者です。 そちらの地域におきましては、特に問題が無ければそちらの方が宜しいかと存じます。 船便での方が安上がりです。

bh75920
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• ・英文の翻訳をよろしくお願いします!

but would warn you that i have used this before and i have found that it doesn't get there any quicker . maybe a day or two sooner than normal mail i send . . but if the other takes 2 weeks or more and this only gets there around that time, its not worth the money in my opinion.

• 翻訳してください。

Taxation differs from country to country. For example, in the United States and Japan, a tax on cigarettes and alcohol is an important way for the government to get money. This is sometimes called a "sin tax." In other words, by doing something bad, you do something good: You give money to the government. Yet in Russia, there is almost no tax on tobacco or alcohol. It is often said that taxes will change in the 21st century. There may be new taxes on bank savings and financial transactions. Trash is likely to be taxed in the future. When you drive your car into a large city, you might have to pay a tax for that. One thing is certain: There will be new taxes for the rich and poor in countries that have fewer and fewer young people to support society. If you like to save money, you might be penalized for this in the future. This would encourage people not to hold money, but spend it. This might be important in societies such as Japan, where people traditionally save large amounts of money. A strong economy is one in which money changes hands often. Money "grows" in this way. When you go overseas, you usually exchange yen for another currency, such as dollars or the euro. Not only are tourists a good target for a tax(because it is thought that they have money to spend), but it would help to stop speculators. Speculators are people with large amounts of money who buy one currency, hold it, and then sell it to make money. Imagine that somebody exchanges \10,000,000 at 92 yen per dollar. If he changes this money back to yen at just 93 yen to a dollar, then he has made about \100,000. Any government would love to get some of this profit.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge

• 翻訳をお願いします

It does say on our website the extra shipping may be payable for heavy items being sent overseas, it is costing us £35.00 to send it, this is the cheapest way. 翻訳してくだい グーグルでもやってみましたが よくわかりません よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:How much does Indiegogo cost? A:Indiegogo is free to join. There is a fee on any money that is raised, which is 4% of the money you raise if you meet your goal or 9% if you do not meet your goal. For more on fees, see our article: Pricing and Fees.

• 英文の翻訳と対処方法を教えて下さい!

英文の翻訳と対処方法を教えて下さい! 先日、日本では手に入らない雑貨を、海外からネットで買いました。 ところが、注文直後に先方でシステムトラブルが起きたようで、 注文処理作業が遅れるとの謝罪メールが来ました。 そのメール中には、どうやら 「お詫びに5%の割引をしてあげたい」 という内容も一緒に書かれてあるようなのですが、 私は既にこの支払いをペイパルにて全額済ませており、 その還元して貰えるという5%分の現金を、 どうやって受け取れば良いのかという知恵がありません。 届いたメール文は下記の通りで、この文を4つの翻訳サイトを使って頑張ってみたのですが、 何かを返信しなければならない事は理解出来ても、 結局、英文が作れない・・・・どころか、何をどう返答すれば良いかさえ分りません。 どなたかお分かりになる方がいらっしゃいましたら、 是非助け舟を出してやっては頂けないでしょうか(ToT) Thanks for your purchase of our site. Sorry to tell you that our website is down for maintenance now. So we will deal with your order later. It will be normal soon,please don’t worry about it. To make up the inconvenience caused,We would like to allow you a 5 percent discount For your order, would you like to keep the money for your next order? Or if you like refund,we will do it for you. If you have any problems,please feel free to contact me. We will try our best to satisfy you. sorry for the trouble caused 以上です。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します!

• 個人輸入での英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカより個人輸入で衣料品を購入しています。 発送方法のことだと思うのですが以下のメールがきました。 難しくて翻訳だと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 For what it’s worth, I highly suggest a freight forwarder for your business and demand. You order enough boots, that I think we could make a shipment either monthly or bi-weekly. We could ship to CA or Portland and than the boots would come to Japan to you in batches – do you think that’s something you’re interested in? In the long run it may save you a lot of money in shipping, taxes and duty. We would ship the boots from our facility to your freight forwarder for free.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Not too sure! We base them off the UK drop which is where we grab them. That's why there aren't any color codes available at first for our UK users. It's possible they could have changed it for the US drop, or just completely change it after a few minutes/hours after the drop. If this is a reoccurring issue with our codes and keywords you are completely safe to use others you may find online.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered