翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.
  • 翻訳お願いします。購入したドライバーがどなたかわからなかったので、既に郵送しました。ただし、ペイパル上の表示が変だったため、配送先住所を正確に教えていただけますか?日本在住ではないため、正しく記載する方法を知りませんので、パッケージの表面にどのように表示すべきか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。
  • ドライバーの購入者がわからなかったため、既に郵送しましたが、それがあなただとは知りませんでした。ところで、パッケージの表面に表示されるよう、配送先住所を教えていただけませんか?ペイパル上では見た目が変だったため、どのように表示すべきかわかりません。日本在住ではないので、日本人のやり方がわかりませんので、正確に教えてください。お願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

わかりました。そうですね~あなたがそのドライバーを買ったことを前もって話してくれていたらよかったのにと思います。だって私はそれがあなたのものだと知らなかったとメールしていましたから。 ところで、荷物の前面に表示する送付先住所を教えてもらえますか。(どうやって表記するのか)うまく見当がつきません。ペイパル上ではどうもおかしく見えますが、日本に住んだことがないので、日本人がどのようにやっているのかわかりません。ですから具体的に、荷物上でどのように表記するのか教えてください。宜しく。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

In one of my earliest memories, my mother is telling me, “Don’t look at the ground when you say, “I’m sorry.’ Hold your head up and look the person in the eye, so he’ll know you meant it.”

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

I should get back to you in a couple days so if you don't hear form me please give me a PM PM=プライベートメール

• 翻訳して下さい。

(1)So are you! (2)How could I ever know how much she loves me? この意味を教えてください!

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。