• 締切済み

英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数6

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Glad to know(わかってうれしい) you received the item already.(すでにあなたがアイテムを受け取った) もう、あなたがアイテムを受け取ったと知り、喜ばしく思います。 The carved side is the back. 彫刻面が後ろです。 Please try to look at the sign at the front view. 正面から印(表示、あるいは標識)を見てください。 You will know how amazing it looks. それを見たらあなたはとても驚くでしょう。 If you have any further questions, もしあなたがさらに疑問をもったら、 please kindly let me know. 私たちへ遠慮なく連絡してください。 だいたいこんな感じだと思います。

sp3k7ky9
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文が読めません。すみませんが翻訳お願いします。

Glad to know you received the item already. The carved side is the back.Please try to look at the sign at the front view.You will know how amazing it looks. If you have any further questions,please kindly let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。

• 英文の翻訳について

レイトチェックアウトを依頼した後に届いたメールなのですが、 依頼に了承していただけたのか、よくわかりません。 翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 We are please to confirm late check out till 05.00pm on 04 May 2011 @ THB 2,750.-net and you could settle upon departure date We look forward to welcoming and serving you at ホテル名 on 01-04May 2011. Should you need any assistance please feel free to contact us. Any urgent matter, please contact directly at +電話番号.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

インターネットでブーツを購入したのですが、発送時なって以下のメールがきました。 以下の翻訳おねがいします。 I wanted to let you know we received your Redwing boots today and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing made your boots with brown stitching instead of black stitching. Please let us know if this is acceptable and we will ship out your item immediately. 多分、ステッチの色が間違ったという内容だと思います。 間違っていてもいいので発送してください。という内容の返信の文も教えて頂けると ありがたいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

ブーツとベストを頼んだら以下のメールが届きました。 大変でも翻訳の方お願いします。 We wanted to let you know that we received you redwinng boots in order # 10369 today. The boot arrived correct , but the Filson vest your wanted has been discontinued. Please contact us back if you would like to switch to another color or take it off the order.

• (長文)英文の翻訳をお願いします

glad you received, and sorry for not sending, i tried to be fast and when i did, i got sloppy and forgot that one. question one fight you asked about one time i said i didnt have after you order and then had to replace was (商品名)? because i have a copy now i just received.....i will give you free on a future order one day if you remind me. i know i have already gave you replacement for it, but out of courtesy i will give for free next time. i will also send you update if you would like.

• 英文を翻訳お願いします。

翻訳機を使わず英訳できる方にお願いいたします。  I understand you would like to know if you the units can be shipped to our center directly from the manufacturer.  I am glad to inform you that, you can ship units to our center from the manufacturer directly.  Please mention the manufacturer's address as 'ship from' address while creating a shipment.  I am sorry but we need clarity for the first portion (duty of custom) of your query, so please write back to us with more information. お手数をおかけしますが、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.