• 締切済み

次の英文を翻訳してください。

Great job oo! Thank you for helping me get this book also. If there are other ways you would like to learn I have worksheets and will help any way I can. Just let me know what you want to learn and we will go from there. I am looking forward to another lesson tomorrow! よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

察するに、オンラインの英会話講師からきたメールでしょうか Great jobはクラスの後にアメリカ人講師が決まって生徒にか ける言葉という印象があって、訳しにくいのですが・・・ おつかれさま。この本を入手するてつだいをしてくださってあり がとう。ほかのかたちで(入手した本を使う以外の方法で)勉強 したいのなら、ワークシートをわたしが用意しますし、他の方法 であっても協力するつもりです。何を勉強したいか、いってくだ されば、そこからはじめます。あすまたレッスンがありますね。 楽しみにしていますよ。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

大したもんだね!よくこの本も見つけてくれたね。この他にも勉強したいことがあるなら、ワークシート準備するし、できる限りのことはするつもりだよ。何が勉強したいのか教えてくれたら、それから始めようじゃない。明日のレッスン楽しみにしてるから!

hasamio7876
質問者

お礼

翻訳ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ることができるのですね。とても嬉しいです。ポストカードを楽しみに待っています。 You can send me a postcard? I’m very happy! I’m be looking forward to your postcard. 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ってくださるのですね。 You will send me a postcard?

• 次の英文から日本語の翻訳は正しいですか?

yes, but its the best i can do for now is going to china because its close to japan , but i will learn also Chinese. and i will do all my best to learn both . I still haven't decided yet where to go but, i don't want to go to a major city because of the pollution. but i do want to be near an airport because i plan to travel a lot when i live there i guess it will be difficult to learn Japanese and Chinese , but i speak 3 languages so i am positive so tell me what do you do for a living, why do you want to study English? そうです。しかし、中国に行くのが今の私のベストな選択です。なぜなら日本は閉まったからです。しかし私は中国語を学びます。両方の言語を学ぶのが私のベストです。私はまだどこに行くか決めていないが、メジャーな都市には行きたくないです。なぜなら公害があるからです。しかし私は空港に近くに住みたいです。それは計画の中に旅行が多く含まれているからです。 私が推測するに日本語と中国語では勉強に違いがあります。しかし、私は3つの言語をしゃべります。私は前向きです。 あなたに聞きたいです。なぜ生きていますか?なぜ英語が勉強したいですか? この英文から日本語への翻訳は正しいですか?よろしくお願いします。

• 間違っているのを直してください。

次の文に間違っているのがあったら直してください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア Each of us have three child. イ I have been to Europe three years ago. ウ I am looking forward to see you again. エ Be silent and listen to me, will you? オ What language is spoken in Australia? カ You had better not go there alone. キ If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記の内容は、こちらからの返答を待っていますt言う内容ですか? Thank you for your feed back. Fine no problem, you can change as you like and organise the feight. Let me know the changes you want to process and we will arrange accordingly. Thank you very much Look forward to hear from you

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、万年筆が落札されました。その後下記のようなメールが届きました。 Vanishig ponit penは、万年筆の名前です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 I won this auction and will be paying you with Paypal. Before I do, I would like to ask will you sell me more Vanishing Point pens and combine ship them with this one? If yes, how many pens can you ship me for $13? I look forward to your answer and to doing good business with you. Thank you in advance for sharing a great ebay transaction with me.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

お友達から、誕生日に『Thinking of you with happy at >Birthday Eve. >Thank you for a lot of love. >I will never forget. >I will being return what I said. >I said it that may you become happily after forgetful of me. >But, >I will never forget. >To you who are special』とMailで来たんですが、私にはわからないのです。 どなたか分かるからいましたら翻訳をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の翻訳お願いします。

Good morning! I am well! And you? I don't know ○○(町の名前), will you tell me about it? I am know Very curious about why you liking or not liking you job is a secret!