• 締切済み

翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1。    私は、フォトジャーナリズムの最後のプロジェクトに、何かの記録を続き物にした作品を提出する必要があり、日本の友達やとにかく誰でもいいから日本の人から来た手紙を写真に撮ることにしました。     で、このシリーズに入れるためにあなたから手紙をもらえないかな、と思っています。     勿論、返事は出しますが、すぐには出来ません。別に手紙を書いてくれなくてもいいのですが、(その場合)誰かお友達に手紙を書いてくれるようお願いできませんでしょうか、何も知らないカナダの友達に手紙を書くなんて`ハハ。xD 何しろ沢山数が要るんで、、、 2。感じ     別に悪いとは思いません。ま、今回は日本語なら「要用のみにて」ってところなんでしょう。

回答No.1

フォトジャーナリズムの最後のプロジェクトで、何かを記録したシリーズものの作品を制作する必要があるんだ。そんでもって、複数の友達からもらった複数の手紙を撮影することに決めたんだ。あと日本にいる誰でもいいから手紙がもらえたらいいな!だから、このシリーズ作品で使う手紙を君から送ってもらえないかな。もちろん、返事をする予定だよ。でもすぐには返事できないかも!でも無理をしなくてもいいよ。でももしできたら、君の友達に頼んでその人から私宛に手紙を送ってもらえないかな。君の友達はカナダにいる私のことなんて知らないけどさ。へへ。手紙がたくさん必要なんだ!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

As I don’t think I have enough assignment to fly you. But anyway, maybe I could fly over expand my overseas portfolio. Can you be my counterpart there then? よろしければ和訳をお願いします!

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

Hehe you did it Thank you. I will take pictures for you tomorrow. I got my hair cut so I will give you an old one for now. Hehe I don't mean to be rude but maybe you could take a picture showing more skin if you know what I mean hehe But of course that is your choice I don't want to harass you with that. Also nice dress ↑翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

初めて質問します。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 詳しい方へ、翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 長文ですが翻訳お願いします。

長文ですが、以下の文の日本語への翻訳をお願いします。 ●●や△△は人名なので伏せさせていただきました。 それと、文中にでてくる{  }の意味はなんなのでしょうか? {  }の中に入れる文章は何か規則や意味があるのでしょうか? 英語の分かる方、お願いします。 now ,i retnow ,i return to school but i still can write you-●●-san {your letter is nice } thank you for the letter {but there was some mistakes }but no problem glad to know that you have liked my country {arigato gozamasou } me too i like to see you soo much ,{and no problem i like long letters }my writing exam always be the longest in the class ^ _^ .iam so afraid of Saturday next because i have the final delf exam {delf =french} and on Thursday after two days we have festival so iam so exciting and on Tuesday next we have a trip ^.^ >.< wow .and you ●●-san how is your studying with you ? i like anime like :d-gray man,death note,full metal alchemist is my best anime,black butler,hakuouki,bleach,angel beats,another,k-on but not so much ,and more ........ i hope you come visit me in Tunisia ^_^ you are very welcome and i also hope visiting you in japan ,maybe from japan to Tunisia is so far but from japan to abu dhabi next to Dubai is closer . i always say to my family that i want to visit japan ,my father always support me to complete studying it {cause we don't study Japanese language in here ,i study it in the net :'( } here if you buy any manga stories they have some difficult words ! do you have a dictionary from Japanese to English ? i have it on my mobile so if i don't understand any thing i just write it^_^ .where are you gonna go in the summer holiday ? iam gonna go to France for my cousin marriage.but i don't want to go to France ,i want to go to japan !>.< here we have shop name lifestyle so there is a section for Japanese dolls ..when i was searching for a doll i found a doll called ●● ^_^ and i know what it your name means it means sincerity wow what a lovely name !D .........me too i was thinking about the video call but i don't know when do you usually open :( ,i have never tried to open the video call with any of my Japanese friends but i will !D many people said to me why why do you like japan you aren't from japan but i cant stop loving japan i love every ting in japan <3 ,they say to me you are silly but iam not right ? when someone is interested in something you cant figure the reasons . when i was small my father had a Japanese friends but they have return to japan :( so they have gustatory us {Japanese tea } and sushi and some candies and chips ^ ^ i talked to some Japanese people in real they all said that my Japanese is nice and keep it up *.* ●●-san your are the first Japanese that i have add on my Facebook so iam so glad to know you ^0^ i wanna ask is japan expensive like i hear they say Tokyo is soooo expensive T.T so can you say to me {if you can ●●-san} and so proud that i love japan ! omg omg sorry i forget myself i wrote so much T.T gommen ne ●●-san sayonara mata ,see you later with all my wishes {△△}

• 翻訳お願いします

Friend:What about the animals. Don't you care about their rights. Mike:You know that I have always loved animals. I've even learned to like cats , which hasn't been easy. Friend:Well , anybody can say they love animals. But I haven't seen you come out dead against fur coats. How would you like it if your foot was caught in a trap by some hunter in Minnesota , and he came along and skinned you? Mike:That's why I stay out of Minnesota. Anyway , who are you to talk? Friend:Well , my wife doesn't have a fur cote. Mike:That's because you're cheap. But I know for a fact that you have hunted. Friend:My hunt? You're crazy. I grew up watching Bambi and Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny at the movies. There was no way L could shoot Bambi. Why , when I was a little boy , my old man and Uncle Frank came home with some dead rabbits and threw them on the kitchen table. I went out to a pay phone and called the police and told them that my old man and uncle had killed Bugs Bunny and all his family. So don't say I ever went hunting. I'd enjoy hunting if they had open season on people who double-park , but the laws are too liberal.

• 文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。