Expressing Gratitude: My Special Friend

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am truly grateful to my special friend who I can confide in and be myself around.
  • Their constant support and encouragement have allowed me to try new things and gain confidence.
  • I will always cherish the moments we shared and hope to see them again someday.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法の訂正、お願い致します(急ぎです)

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend who I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You always stand by me,sapport me.That's why I could try new things. You made me relive and gave me comfidece all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you,thank to you,like you as my special friend. See you someday. Sincerely.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I don't have enough words to express my gratitude to you. You are my special friend so that I could open my mind. I didn't need to try to be good in front of you and it was really confortable for me. You were always standing by me to support me. That's why I could try new things. You made me believe and gave me your confidence all the time. I wanted you to stay here longer. Things won't be the same without you. I respect you, thank you, and like you as my special friend. See you some other day. Sincerely. ご参考まで。

kibounooto
質問者

お礼

遅くなりましたが、添削有難うございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• mityuera
  • ベストアンサー率28% (33/117)
回答No.4

あのう、言い訳させてもらいますと、私は恋愛と決めつけたわけでも、尻軽女などと思ったわけでもありません。 それ以前に、あなたが男か女かも考えたことはありませんでした。 そのような印象を与えてしまったことについては、謝罪いたします。 しかし、文章を見て、以前アメリカ人男性からみせてもらったことがある日本人女性からの文章に近い印象を受けたのです。 原因は、単語単語が大仰なので、前時代的で、シェイクスピアの劇のような印象を与えると思ってください。 gratitudeにしても、辞書で引けば出てきますが、感謝感激で、慇懃無礼な感覚を与えますから、外交文書ならともかく、実際に使う人は少ないと思います。 私は、以前国際担当として日本の代表の一員を務めた経験があり、ヴェルサイユ宮殿の晩さん会にも出席したことがあります。 日本の英語教育では、How do You do? なんて言葉を教えますが、これは死語であり、実際はそんな場面ですら、I'm happy to meet you.なのです。 You made me relive(relieve?) and confidece(confidence?) all the time.の文章は、こんなにあなたに依存させてしまってどうしてくれるという印象を与えるものでもあるのです。 ですから、文法の問題よりも、文章全体にかなり大仰な印象を与えてしまうと理解してください。 もっとかんたんな言葉で綴ることをお勧めします。

kibounooto
質問者

補足

補足有難うございます。 ここではスペルミスは見逃してください。 made me relieve=安心させるという意図で、confidenceはmadeに掛かるのではなく、gave me confidence=自信を与えてくれたという意味で書いたのですが、依存的に聞こえるのでしょうか? made me confidenceではありません。 きちんと知りたいので、もう一度お願いいたします。宜しくお願い致します。

• mityuera
  • ベストアンサー率28% (33/117)
回答No.3

文法以前の問題として、あなたの言わんとすることは何となくわかりますが、相手が英米国人であった場合、興ざめと言うか、しらけると言うか、パートナーなりフィアンセであったりした仲ならば通じるかとは思いますが、それでなければ、「あなたに逃げられて私は自殺するかもよ。」と半ば脅迫しているようで、ひかれてしまう可能性大です。 一昔前ですが、ハワイに行った日本人女性が、現地で愛人(と向こうは思っている)を作って、帰国後に出した手紙を見せてもらったことがありますが、それに似ているところがあります。(当時、そのような日本人女性のことを、誰でも乗せるという意味をもじって、タクシーを意味するyellow cab と呼んでいました。) ちなみに、手紙をもらった方はと言うと、相手が欧米人だったら本気にしたのか馬鹿だなと黙殺するところだそうですが、紳士的に返答していました。 ちなみにその文章は、日本語にすると(日本語に変換して記憶されてしまったので、原文は覚えていません。) 「君は魅力的だったけど、短い間だったし、まじめな付き合いじゃない、単に情事だったんだよ。僕には妻はいないけど、子供がいることは知っているだろう。君は、とても子供の母親にはなれないよ。もっと現実を見なさい。さよなら。」 と言った内容でした。 なお、もし手紙の文面として出されるなら、↓の方と同じく、そのまま出した方が良いと思います。 あなたの意思は伝わるでしょうし、文法的に修正すると、さらに大仰な文面となるだけですから。

kibounooto
質問者

補足

一緒に励ましあった仲の良い友達で、恋愛絡みではありませんが、なぜそのような解釈になるのでしょうか? 男女に友情があってはいけないのでしょうか?しかも相手は欧米人ではなくアジアンです。 具体的に、どこが恋愛的なのでしょうか?友愛としてはこの気持ちはおかしいのでしょうか? どこが脅迫的なのでしょうか?友達なのにそんな風に受け止められるのでしょうか? くだらない尻軽女と決め付けないでください。真剣に回答を求めていますので、そこまでおっしゃるのなら、必ず追記お願い致します。 それと、今後の勉強の為に文法の訂正もお願い致します。

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

まちがいだらけだけど気持ちこもってるからつたわると おもうよ そのままおくれば? つめたいか・・・

kibounooto
質問者

補足

恋愛絡みと勘違いしての別の方から回答を頂きましたが、お互いに励ましあって頑張ってきた仲の良い友人に宛てての手紙です。 私の正直な気持ちなので、伝わると思いますが、この文面から恋愛感情と解釈される部分はどの辺りになのかが知りたいです。 彼とは友人3人でいつも仲良しだったので、100%友愛の感謝だと彼も分かっていると思いますが、一応文面にも「special friend」と明記しましたが、彼に勘違いさせる具体的な文章はありますか? どの単語、どの言い回しから恋愛へ繋がるのでしょうか? 急いでいますので宙ぶらりんにせず、お願いですから追記お願い致します。

関連するQ&A

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 翻訳をお願い致します

I know where my tour of the compound will take me, and after what I've just seen,I'm eager to make things cannot be avoided... この文章の翻訳が出来る方、お願いいたします。

• この英語の意味をおしえてください。

片思いしてる人は奥さんも子供もいます。 しかし、離婚をすると初めて会った時に言っていまなので、少し期待をしていました。しかし、彼は故郷へ帰りしばらくたちましたが状況がわからないのでどうなったかききました。 わたしはずっと彼のことが好きで気持ちがかわれません。 I can't make any promises to you right now because I'm still trying to figure things out, and I've told you that I don't want you waiting on me I think you can find your happiness there I think you are wonderful and i wish things could be different この最後のi wish things could be different がどういうことをいっているんでしょう? わたしに対してでしょうか? わたしの事態がかわってればいいのにねっていってるのか、僕の事態がかわってればよかったのにってことでしょうか?

• 文法的にわかりません

A few nights ago I went out for a night on the town with a close friend, her sister, and her sister’s boyfriend. By the end of the night, after several drinks too many (not an excuse, and I know you don’t approve), the boyfriend and I found ourselves alone. He came on to me, and even though I know it was wrong, I ended up making out with him. Later that night, he came to my room, I’m guessing to take things a bit further, but I immediately sent him away. I’m guessing to take things a bit furtherは挿入されているかのように使われていますが、どのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法的にわかりません

Dear Prudence, I was pretty badly bullied in high school for my appearance and being two years younger than everyone else. In college I started lifting weights, “blossomed” into my looks and life got much better. But the emotional scars remained. Earlier this year I started a new job and discovered the administrative assistant for my group was one of my bullies from high school. I know she recognized me because she made a joke about how much I’d changed and said we had to “catch up sometime.” I was cold but polite for the sake of our professional relationship, but she must have mistaken it for forgiveness, because last week at a work happy hour, she apologized again that “everyone” was so rough on me in high school—then she hit on me. I was so infuriated that I ended up being very cruel and mocked her until she left in tears. It turns out revenge doesn’t feel so good after all, and I’ve been avoiding her entirely. I’m afraid my boss is going to start asking why I’m wasting time on things the admin should be doing. Still I don’t feel like apologizing to her, because what kind of jerk hits on someone they used to treat like dirt? Should I tell my boss what happened? I know he values me highly, so he might be willing to let me work with his administrative assistant, but I’m afraid that might come off as childish. —Did I Bully My Bully? I don’t want to rub your face in what might have been, but you could absolutely have brought this issue up with your boss before the incident occurred. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point. Had you told him it would be difficult for you to work with your former high school bully, he might have been able to set you up with his own administrative assistant before things got to the breaking point.のカンマのあとはtold himを受けてthatが省略されているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

If you know what I mean by real friends, I prefer my man to be my friend, and his friends to be mine. この文章の意味がいまいち正確にわからないので和訳をお願いします。

• スピーチの英文法の訂正

以下のスピーチの文法の訂正をお願いします。 The proverb says, “All’s well that ends well”. But I don’t think so. So I’m going to talk about that. “All’s well that ends well” means an event that has a good ending is good even if some things went wrong along the way. Get a good result is certainly important, but I don’t think that’s all. Please do revers way of thinking. When you fall through, can it be said that an effort to that was wasteful? Maybe not. The process as well as the result are also important. No one can speak and write when a baby. But everyone can also speak now, and you can also write now. Because we experienced and practiced, these could be done now. So many things need the process like this. Do you know the story as “The Tortoise and the Hare”? This story tells us slow but steady wins the race. We’re the same. Even if you can ran very fast, if it’s lazy, you discount. When you don’t make an effort, you can’t get good result. As stated above the process is necessary for us to grow. Do you know the proverb says, “Failure teaches success”? We learn the drawback from failure and improve to succeed like this proverb. In this case, failure is process and success is good result. These things also show that the process is important. I told using various examples and sentences but I want to say only one thing, process is important like a result. So we have to make an effort much to get good result. There is one another thing, I learned a comparison proverb should not be believed easily. Without sticking to a rule and a partner, we have to think by ourselves. I’d like to be the person who makes an effort and think by myself.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda