• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数253
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

今年の夏いつも行きたいと思っていた日本に行くよ…僕の誕生日に行くよう努力するつもりだ、そうすれば、君に直接「お誕生日おめでとう」と言ってもらえるから。 …おめでとうを言う最初の人に君になってもらえて本当にとても幸せだ。それに君に案内してもらえてうれしいよ… それから、このことは忘れないで、君のEメールや君は僕には特別なんだって…だから、僕に迷惑になるなんて思わないでね…君のEメールも君も愛しているから! 君が僕にとって特別で嬉しいし、もうすぐ会えるんだね… 君は本当にきれいで優しいよ。 *** 前回 Q.6434508 の回答に訂正があります。 第1段落下から3行目 ... that I emailed you last time. を ... that I emailed you about last time. に また 第2段落1行目 ... of visiting to your country ... を ... of visiting your country ... に 訂正いたします。どうも申し訳ありませんでした。 昨日も英訳依頼を見つけたので、お詫びかたがた回答しようとしたのですが、私には難しい英訳でもたもたしている間に、依頼質問そのものが消えてしまいました。今この質問を見つけたので、すでに良い回答が付いていましたが、訂正のお詫びも含め回答できてうれしいです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2

はいはい、了解です。訳せばいいのね では 「僕はこの夏、いつもいつもね日本に行きたいってそう思ってるんだ・・・ 僕の誕生日にそっちに行こうと思ってる。 だから、個人的に(貴方に好意を寄せている)おめでとうって 言ってくれないかな・・・ 君に最初に「誕生日おめでとう」って言って欲しいんだ。 そうすれば、僕はすごく幸せな気持になれると思う。 それから、もし日本に行ったらあちこち案内してくれないかなあ・・・だめ? そうそう、それからこれだけは覚えておいてほしい 君のメールすっごく特別、僕に取って、スペシャルなんだよ、すごく。 だから、だからね、お願いだから、ちょっと考えてみて、僕の事 君のメールがすごく素直で率直で好きだ そして 君を愛してる、っていうか愛してしまったのかなあ 君の様な特別な人に出会えて僕は幸せだよ すぐに逢いたい 君はとってもキュートで心の美しい人だ ってメール読んで そう感じた」 です 愛されてますねえ~ いいじゃないですか 日本に来たら、是非デートしてください 国際結婚かもよ じゃあね 現役英語教師より あ昔か ん?今も英語教えてるから やっぱり教師か じゃあ 素敵な恋になりますように 祈ってます 恋もいいけど 今は勉学に励むべきよ でないといい恋も結婚もできないわよ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

私は今年の夏に日本に行こうと思うよ!ずっと行きたいと思っていたの! 私はあなたに私の誕生日におめでとうと言ってほしい思っているの。 おめでとうと言ってくれたら私はきっと幸せになるわ。 それにあなたに逢えたら絶対嬉しいと思うし。 こんなメールあなただけにしか送らないの! どうか私のこと嫌わないでね・・・。 好きだよ!(オーバー表現?) あなたに逢う事を楽しみにしています。 最後のもオーバー表現? と、なんだかバカな私が書いてみた。直訳じゃないです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい

So are you planning on coming? I could start to make arrangements for me and you to go out and enjoy.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

相手)Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p 私)Yippee* If I meet you, I may say my lots of selfishness to you(―᎕―)+Hehehe 相手)Anything for you :3 私)Why are you so kind? Are you angel? 相手)Hehehe I just want to make you happy :) と話していて、 『私はもう幸せですよ。 なぜかは分からないけど、 あなたと話していると落ち着くって言うか、 幸せな気持ちになります。』と返事をしたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語が分かる方、合っているか教えて下さい。

英語でメールしたいのですが、伝わるか自信がありません。 間違っていたら教えていただきたいです。 Hi Daniel, Thank you for your email. To be honest.You are the most kindest man to the kid I have ever met. and you were equal to the kid. so I look up to you. Therefore, I'm so glad to hear from you. I have been carried away. I'm happy just to friend. I don't wish for anything more than this. If it bothers you let me know.  I want you to be happy. I don't want to bother you. Thank you for sending the picture. I'm relieved you look fine. So for the time being I will send my picture. I wish for you and Michael happiness. こんにちは、ダニエル。 メールありがとう。 正直に言うね。 今まで出会った男性の中で、あなたは誰よりも子ども達に優しくて、子ども達に平等だったから尊敬しているの。 そんなあなたとやり取りが出来るから嬉しくて、舞い上がっちゃった。 私は、あなたと友達でいられるだけで嬉しいよ。 それ以上は望んでないの。 もし困らせていたら教えて欲しいな。 あなたに幸せでいて欲しいから。 困らせたくないよ。 写真送ってくれてありがとう。 元気そうな姿が見られて安心したよ。 とりあえず、私も写真送るね。 あなたと、マイケルの幸せを祈ってるよ。 ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ 以上です。 いかがですか? 相手から2ヶ月ぶりにメールが来たのでお返事したいのですが、2ヶ月空くぐらいだから、好かれていないのは分かっています。 本当に心から尊敬していて大好きなので、困らせたくはありません。 彼が生きていてくれるというか、出来ればたまにでも関われたら幸せだと思っているのですが、もし困らせているなら、このメールを最後にしようかなと思っています。 写真と言うのは、これの前のメールで「写真をまた送ってくれたら嬉しいな。写真を見るだけで元気になれるから」と送ったらお返事がなくて、久しぶりに届いたメールに写真もつけてくれていて、「Can you send me a picture of you?」と書かれていました。 こんなに時間が空いたのに、なんで写真?と不思議なので、「とりあえず送るね」と入れようと思っています。 「せっかく言ってくれたから、写真を送るね」と言った方が良いかな?とも思うのですが、分からないので、もし良かったら合わせて教えていただけると嬉しいです。 英語が分かる方、宜しくお願い致します。