• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

和訳お願い致します。

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数253
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.4
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8275/10204)

>Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though ⇒やあ。残念だけど、私の今の電話、ラインはつないでないんだ。だから、自分のアカウントを持つことはできそうもないんだ。ただ、QR(*)でそちらのラインを送ってもらえるなら、あなたを(お仲間に)追加することができるけどね。 (*)QR:無料で作成できコミュニケーションツールで、旧端末(ガラケー)からスマートフォンまで、どのキャリアにも対応している。最近は、メールに本文もセットできるQRコードが人気で、集客やプライベートに幅広く活用されているという(http://qr.quel.jp/参照)。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.3

Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though. ごめんね、私の今使ってる携帯にはLINEはないんだ。だから私の(LINE)アカウントを送ることはできそうも無いよ。あなたのLINE QRコードを私に送ってくれれば(LINEを入れて)あなたを(LINEのFriendに)追加できるけどね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7239)

> Hi sorry, my current phone doesn't actually have line on it. And I can't seem to bring my account over.I'd you send me your line qr I can add you though  申し訳ないけど、わたしはラインを使ってないの。だからこちらのアカウントを送ろうにも送りようがないってわけ。そちらがラインを使うっていうのなら、こちらも使えるように出来はするけどさ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

簡単に言うと、今使ってる携帯にはラインのアプがなく、使えないそうです。最後の文が今ひとつ文法がいまひとつでわかりかねますが、質問者様の方からラインでリクエストを送れば、相手の方で質問者様を受け入れる事が出来るかもしれないと。こんな感じではないでしょうか。。。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語達者な人、歌詞和訳の添削お願いします!

Hello Operator Hello operator            もしもし、交換手さん? can you give me number nine?   9番に繋いでもらえる? can I see you later?       後で会える? will you give me back my dime?  10セント返してくれない? turn the oscillator        発振回路を切り替えろ twist it with a dollar bill    1ドル札に絡ませろ mail man bring the paper     配達員が新聞を持ってくる      leave it on my window sill    窓の敷居に置いといてくれ find a canary              カナリアを見つけた a bird to bring my message home  家まで知らせを届けさせるんだ carry my obituary           俺の死亡記事を届けてくれ my coffin doesn't have a phone  棺桶には電話が無いんだ how you gonna get the money?    いくらかかる? send papers to an empty home?   空き家に新聞配達してくれない? how you gonna get the money?    いくらかかる? nobody to answer the phone    誰も電話に出てくれない

• 簡単に和訳お願いします

Hi Some how it doesn't go through my canada address. It keep come up the don't send to the canada massage. Can't pay. What happen??

• 和訳をお願いします!

ある英語圏会社からフォントを購入致しました。 入金もすませフォントも送っていただきました。 そこで please find the font attached. Can you please send me your address so I can send you the invoice (= license) for your accounting. こちらのメッセージが来まして ライセンス規約を送る為に住所を書くのかな?と思い こちらの住所を送りました。 すると I did send the font in my previous mail. But here it is again. Please find the invoice(=license) attached. こういったメールが帰ってきました。 もう一度フォントのファイルとライセンスっぽいPDFも送られてきたのですが、 どう解釈というかどう返せばいいのでしょうか?? フォントフォルダに入っているライセンスか何かを見つけてくれてきな 内容かなとも思うのですがどうでしょうか?? 和訳をお願いいたします!

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 英語の和訳教えてください。お願いします。

Will you send me a picture of you of you so I can put it in my contact list? 意味をおしえてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

Hi! I am 〇〇mother. Mr.〇○ ,thank you for taking care of my son! I sometime post a comment & 〇○`s phot of facebook I though can not speak english Can you be my friend?

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 和訳してください

I’m sorry you’re having issues with the cost of the shipment. I assume you received a quote from Art Pack? Can you tell me the cost they quoted you?

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。