• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします!

As I don’t think I have enough assignment to fly you. But anyway, maybe I could fly over expand my overseas portfolio. Can you be my counterpart there then? よろしければ和訳をお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

意訳です。 「あなたに渡航して貰う仕事はないと思う。 だが、私の海外ビジネスを拡大するため、私が渡航出来るかも知れない。 その時は、そちらにおける協力者になって貰えますか?」

handycam
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします maybe we could see each other one day, but we don't have to wait for each other :) 多分、私達がお互い一日会う事ができれば、私達は待つ必要はないよね? ? んー。。。 補足 Maybe,i don't think we should see each other anymore Because,i think the lonely to each other と私が送ったら返ってきた返事です。 この文の後にi like you very very much ともありました。 どういうつもりなんでしょうか?

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

awww. maybe we could meet if i can get the chance to be in kyoto :( 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m

和訳をお願いしたいですm(_ _)m close my eyes for me. i don't wanna see.

• パミラの一節の和訳をお願いします。

“Jackey,”said my lady,“sit down,and don't touch the creature: she's proud enough already.There's a great difference in her air,I'll assure you,since I saw her last.” パミラの一節なのですが 和訳することができないので 和訳してください!! お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I've had my share of fall-outs and I know the dark. But don't tell me close my eyes.Don't tell me I've gone too far. I know my heart. の和訳をお願いします。

• お願いします。和訳なんですが

Ok, enough about that (even I don't sound gushy towards my family!LOL!), but sometimes, all we need is someone who will believe in us. Ok、その話はここまでにして(私さえ、私の家族の方へ感傷的に聞こえません!(爆笑)!)、時々、私たちが必要とするのは私たちを信じるだれかだけです。 和訳はこんな感じであっているでしょうか?

• 英語の和訳をお願いします!

I don't know my mind. この英文の、直訳ではない和訳を 教えて頂きたいです。 直訳はわかるのですが、 しっくりくる日本語がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします(>人<;)