愛してるけど、謝るよ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はあなたに対して酷いことをしたことを取り戻します。あなたは私の元カノよりもずっと素晴らしいです。私はあなたを愛して、あなたの幸せのために何でもします。
  • 私が彼女に負けるだろうと言ったのは、彼女が私をトイレとして使いたがったからで、それで彼女を怒らせるつもりだったんだ(笑)。君は地球上で最も素晴らしい女の子だ。君の英語の話し方がどれほど上手かは関係なく、私はいつでも君を愛しています。
  • 最初に話し始めた時に言ったように、もし私の言葉があなたを不快にさせるものがあれば、それは私が意図したものではありません。あなたを傷つけることは絶対にしたくありません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。ごめん、とても好きだよ。悪かったから償う。  それから(僕が言ったのは)君は僕の元カノほどよくないという意味ではないんだ。いろんな点で、君は彼女よりずっと優れている。僕は君を愛していて、君を幸福にするならなんでもする。 2。へへへへ、君が彼女よりいいといった時、僕を便所にすることでは、それを彼女*がしたかったのだがそうすれば彼女は怒るだろうから、君が彼女よりいいといったのだ、(笑)  君は僕に心臓麻痺を与えた。僕は泣き始めた・叫び始めた(遂に!)  君はこの惑星で最も驚異的な女性だ。君の英語の良さはどうでもいい、僕はいつまでも君を愛する。 3。初めて会った時に言ったようにもし僕が言ったことが君の気にさわるようだったら、君を怒らせるつもりで言ったのではないと知ってほしい、君を決して傷つけたくはない。  (2の最初の文はよくわかりませんので多分誤訳です)

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳が合っているか…

健やかなるときも、病めるときも、喜びのときも、悲しみのときも、富めるときも、貧しいときも、あなたを愛し、あなたを敬い、あなたを慰め、あなたを助け、この命ある限り、真心を尽くすことを誓います。 を、無料の翻訳サイトで翻訳したところ、 I promise what I make true heart for as far as I love you when it can be rich at the time of both joy and sorrow when I can be sick when I am healthy when I am poor and worship you and make sport of you and help you, and there is this life. と出たのですが、英語がさっぱりな私には合っているか合っていないかわかりません… どなたか正しい翻訳をしていただけないでしょうか… よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳と英語について教えてください。

日本語に翻訳してください(>_<) 話していて内容がごちゃごちゃで意味がわからなくなってしまって... それと、 もしかして相手は私と付き合いたいといっているのですか? Likewiseと言ってしまったのですが 相手はもうこれで付き合ったと勘違いしているでしょうか? ちなみに相手はイギリス人男性です。 相手I would love to be more than friends with you... is that something that might interest you? 私Likewise 相手Really? What have you got in mind gorgeous? ;) 私what do you mean? 相手 I mean, when i say more than friends, and you say likewise, what do you think i mean?

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつもお世話になっています。 A.Waleyの『 TALE OF GENJI 』(帚木 The Broom-Tree)から わからないところと訳の間違っているところを教えていただければと思います。 1) 『 ”It is, I fear, as sorrowful a tale as that which Uma no Kami has told you. I, unfaithful, thought that I was not missed; and she, still loved, was in no better case than one whose love is not returned. 』 ●「それは、恐らく、馬頭があなたに話してきたものと同じくらい悲しい話です。私は、不実で、気がつかなかったことを思いました。そして彼女は、あいかわらず愛していて、愛が報いられない人と同然の境遇の中にいました。・・・・? as sorrowful a tale as 【that which】 Uma no Kami has told you・・・・「that which」=「what」ですか? was 【in】 no better case・・・・ここの「in」は「~の中にいました」という訳になりますか? 2) I indeed am fast forgetting her; but she, it may be, cannot put me out of her mind and I fear there may be nights when thoughts that she would gladly banish burn fiercely in her breast; for now I fancy she must be living a comfortless and unprotected life.” ●私は実に急速に彼女を忘れていっています。しかし彼女は、もしかしたら、彼女の心の外へ私を置くことができず、そして私は、彼女が喜んで遠ざけるであろう考えが、彼女の胸の中で激しく燃える夜があるかもしれないことを心配します。さしあたり、私は彼女がわびしい、保護者のいない人生を送っているに違いないということを想像します。」・・・・? I fear there may be nights 【when】 thoughts・・・・・「when」は関係副詞ですか? 【thoughts that she would gladly banish】 burn fiercely in her breast・・・・・ここの意味がよくわかりません。喜んで遠ざけるであろう考え?? 3) 『 ”When all is said and done,” said Uma no Kami, ”my friend, though, pine for her now that she is gone, was a sad plague to me while I had her and we must own that such a one will in the end be sure to make us wish ourselves well rid of her. The zithern-player had much talent to her credit, but was a great deal too light-headed. 』 ●「結局のところ」馬頭は言いました。「私の友人は、彼女が去ってしまった今私は彼女に思いこがれますが、私に彼女がいた間は、私にとってひどい厄介な人でした。そして、私たちは、そのような人は最終的には間違いなく、私たちが私たち自身、彼女から解放されたら幸せだろうと願うようにする、ということを認めなければなりません。弦楽器奏者は彼女の称賛に対して多くの才能を持っていました。しかしかなり思慮が足りなさすぎました・・・・? my friend was a sad plague to me while I had her~とつながると思うのですが、my friend=herですか??   そうなると「pine for her now that she is gone」の主語は「I(馬頭)」ですか?   a 【sad】 plague・・・「sad」は「ひどい」? such a one will in the end be sure to make us wish ourselves well rid of her.について   make us wish ourselves well 【rid of her】・・・「 rid of her」の部分の構造がよくわかりませんでした。   make(使役動詞)+us(O)+「wish well rid of her」(C)の構造だと思うのですが。   (wish A well=Aの幸運を望む、の構文も合わさっているでしょうか)。   ここは仮定法で、「rid」は過去形ですか?(we wish ourselves well we rid of her.ですか??) light-headed・・・思慮の足りない? 一緒にいる間は厄介な人だと思えたり、去ってみると気がかりになったり、でも別れてよかったのだと納得してみたり、人の心の動きがよくとらえられていると感じました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• moreとbetterの使い方の違い

(1)I love you more than he does. (2)I know you better than he does. なぜ(1)はmoreで(2)はbetterになりますか?moreとbetterの使い方の違いを教えていただけますか? (3)I love you more than he does. (4)I love you better than he does. (3)と(4)はどちらが正しいですか?その理由を教えていただけますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 翻訳をお願いします。

宗教の話をしていました。 情報が足りないので、翻訳しにくいとは思いますがよろしくお願いいたします。 以下の文です!! I think you should definitely NOT trust these people, if I may. These kind of people usually trick others who suffer for a lost one, and are so incredibly mean. One of the most terrible things a person can do is to play with others feelings. It's just SO incredibly mean. If I were there, I would have had a couple of not-so-friendly words to tell these men/women. And it would have not been a good day for them, I can ensure you. I just can't bear who does these things, they make me SO incredibly angry! I totally agree with you. Yes, things can't always go well, but morning always comes :) And generally, there always are tiny little things that can make us happy. That's my opinion at least. I am catholic so I believe everyone has a soul. I also believe that this soul doesn't get lost when someone dies, as we will ...uhm..meet again someday, somewhere...i guess :) but certainly I do not believe in ghosts, I don't believe dead souls have fun scaring people or telling unlikely people to take money from others. What I mean is, even if you lose someone, that person will always be with you. Caring about you, in a certain sense, but not in the same sense those 2 idiots mean. For sure they cannot talk with dead souls or things like that. So, yes, you should tell your friend. I think she can understand, just explain your feelings quietly and with an open heart. Tell her that you don't think these people know what your grandmother feels, because you already know, feeling her close to you everyday. You are the one who knows these kind of things better than anybody else, so, extraneous people as such can't know it better than you :) Just be honest and calm, I think she will understand :)