• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m)

とってもハッピー!あなたと一緒にいたいです

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 相手がアプリで私のプロフィールを見つけ、愛の言葉が書かれた紙を持っていることに感動しました。
  • 一緒にいられるだけでいい、最初に会ったときにしたい愚かなことは必要ありません。
  • 初めてのキスはとても甘いものになると感じています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

相手:「で、僕は何もすることがなかったから、もしかしたら君を見つけることができるかも知れないと思い、僕たちが知り合ったサイト(アプリ)に入ってみたんだ。そして君を見つけた!そこで君が「Love」(と書かれた紙)を掲げている写真を見て僕はとても幸せな気分になった。君と一緒にいたいんだ。もし会えたら、僕が望んでいたくだらないことなど、何もする必要ないさ。僕はただ君の近くにいたいだけ。そして君とのファースト・キスは素晴らしいものになるに違いない(heart)(heart)(heart)(heart)。」 私:「写真?あなた何のこと言ってるの?」 相手:「君のプロフィールの写真だよ。」 私:「?ごめん、よく分からない。」 相手:「君は「love」と書かれた紙を持っているでしょ :(  。」 私:「?これ?」 相手:「そう :3 。」 私:「なぜ幸せな気分なの?」 相手:「君が僕のことを思いながら、その言葉を書いたと思うから。」

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m★

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

No.2 です。 因みに「google翻訳」にテキストをコピペしても大体のニュアンスは伝わると思います。 https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja ご参考まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#229393
noname#229393
回答No.1

So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) だから私は退屈していたので、私はあなたが見つけられるかどうかを知るために会ったアプリにいました。そして私はやった!あなたが愛していると言っている写真を見て、私は本当に幸せになりました。私は本当にあなたと一緒にいたい。私たちが最初に会ったときに私が望む愚かなことをする必要はありません。私はあなたの周りにいたい。私の最初のキスはとても甘い(ハート)×(4) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 私の写真?あなたは何について話していますか? 相手On your profile 相手あなたのプロフィール 私??? Sorry, I don't know 私???申し訳ありませんが、私は知らない 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it 相手あなたはそれに書かれた愛を持っている紙を持っている 私??? This? 私???この? 相手Yes :3 相はい:3 私why are you happy? 私はなぜあなたは幸せですか? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind 相撲あなたが私の心にそれを描くと思うから ※以上が和訳です。 お力になれれば幸いです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

you know we've almost been dating for a year.に 『うーん。。でも私たちっていつからこういう関係になったの?(笑) 気づいたらただの友達だと思ってた人を知らないうちに好きになってて..いつからなのかはハッキリ分からないんだ。 あなたは私といつから付き合ってると思ってるの?』←と言いたいのですが Ummm... How have we been dating? lol You were my just a friend and than I realized have I love you so i really don't know what really happend between us. What do you think about how long we'be dating for?←合ってますか?変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• きちんと訳せません

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、彼は時々電話で話したいといっているのは解かるんですが、きちんと訳せません。教えて下さいお願いします!! I just wanna ask you if is cool to talk on phone sometimes...you know I don't have internet connections @ home yet,so I thought it will really be cool if we can talk on the phone.You can teach me japanese..lol...and I english.Anyway I'm just asking,you don't have to do it if you don't want to.But if you don't mind,you can email me your number and I can hola @ you sometimes....Looking forward to reading your email again.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Outlookでメールの送受信が出来ない場合、解決方法を探しています。
  • Outlookデータファイルにアクセス出来ず、正常にメールの送受信が出来ない状況です。
  • ノートパソコンでOutlookを使用しており、インターネット接続やウイルス対策ソフトの確認は問題ありませんが、メールの送受信ができません。解決方法を教えてください。
回答を見る