• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数169
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2

おそらく英語圏の人が書いたものではないと思われるので、こういうことを言っているのだろうという予測も含め訳します。 最後の事(あなたが私を無視したこと)に関しては、すごくきつい出来事だったと言わざるおえないよ。私はそのことで本当に悲しかったし、落ち込んだよ。あなたがそんなことするなんて思ってもみなかったよ。あなたが感情的になったり、時々話す気分じゃなくなってしまうことがあることは知ってるよ。そのことに関してはもちろん理解してるからね。だけどそんなときには「ごめん今日は話す気分じゃないの」ってひとこと言うべきだと思う。ねぇミカ、いつも全く害のない人を無視するなんてすごく残酷だよ。分かってくれてるとは思うけど、「これってあなたに対して素直になりたいってだけで私の罪になるの?」って思っちゃったよ。それはすごく卑怯だと思う。それに少しひどいんじゃない、だって私達は友達でしょ。私は純粋にあんたが自分に対してそんな事するって思ってなかったんだ。だからそんなことが起きたときは本当にがっかりしちゃうよ。そんなこんなも私が書いた手紙がまだ届いてないからかな。早く届くといいな。だけど最終的には理解してくれたみたいだし、謝ってもくれたし許してあげるね。ありがとう。今は大丈夫だよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

彼の母国語はイタリア語です。 早いご回答をありがとうございます!! 感謝しています。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

前回の件に関してだけど(あなたが私を無視したこと) かなりきつかったこを白状します。とてもかなしく、絶望しました。あなたは感情的でときどき話す気分にならないことを私はわかっていたけど、それはまあいいとして、あなたからこんなことをされるなんて思ってもみなかった。こういう時はごめんなさい、今日は話す気分ではないからと謝るのがいい解決法だけど、、いつもみかはだれかを本当に残酷に無視して、特に無視された人から傷けられないとなると無視するね。 私は彼女に正直でいたかっただけなのに、こんな仕打ちに値することをしたのかと考えます。ホントうにそうなんです、。残酷だけど。 私たちは友達でただ単にあなたが私にこんなことをするなんて考えてもみなかった。だからときどき本当に絶望してしまう。 この手紙に書いたことは、まだあなたに届いてないけど(すぐ届くといいな)。 でも、あなたは理解したようだし、あなたの謝罪を受け入れます。ありがとう、今は大丈夫だよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早い回答をありがとうございました。 助けて下さり感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

You will need to prepare a small foot warmer or a hot-water bottle to warm yourself when you enter the air-raid shelter at our house, because it is very cold inside. A blanket is also necessary. Make sure you take matting, too. I really feel sorry for you, hearing how your hands get cold and cracked because of the cold weather and water in winter. Whenever you use water, make sure you dry your hands thoroughly and then rub them until they get warm. These are letters written from a battlefield by a husband to his wife in Tokyo during World War II. The writer of these letters was Lieutennant General Tadamichi Kuribayashi, a commander on Iwoto. He wrote these letters from the battlefield, which was burnt like a sea of fire by the US forces. Iwoto is a small flat island of 23.16 km^ that lies some 1,250 km distant from Tokyo. It is a barren island with no rivers or ponds. However, it was one of the hardest-fought battlefields of World War II.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 日本語に翻訳をお願い致します。

I think I like you because it is unique in the language of emotions I hope you understand me. there is a long talk 自分ひとりではニュアンスなど、細かいところが分からずにいます。 皆様にお力添えをお願いしたくて、質問してみました。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **I think this is what you meant by "sense." If someone says you have good taste, they're saying that they admire your ability to appreciate things. It probably means that either both of you like the same thing. If I said it to someone who I did not agree with it would be strange because then I am implying that I have bad taste haha. You can be more specific, like I could say "She has good taste in shoes," which means that I think (whoever she is) has a really good idea of what a good shoe is. "Sense" can be used to express a similar idea though. If I say you have a nice sense of style, it means that I probably think your clothes are cool or the way you decorated your room is cool etc. It's most typically used with "sense of style/fashion" though I think I could probably say something like "You have a nice sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," but it's much easier to say "you know how to bake a good cake." If someone actually does say "someone has a good sense of what it takes to bake a good cake," they're probably trying to communicate that this person is so good at baking cakes that they naturally know what makes it better... It's like how we have a "sense of smell" or a "sense of hearing." That person is so good at baking cakes that it's like they have a "sense of cake."

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。