• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数36
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

誰が書いたか知らないが、事の真相を知らずに書いてるな。 こんなの書く奴って可哀相な奴なのよ。 だって君のこと愛してるって言ったなんて、 誰一人聞いてないからね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Just because we don't talk to each other doesn't mean I don't think about you. I just try to distance myself because I know I cann't have you.

• この場合のreallyの訳し方について

こんにちわ。 以下の会話分についてですが、この場合のreallyは全体から見てどのように訳されるのでしょうか? I was happy just living with without really looking a long way into the future because i did not know what i wanted to do. 何だか訳してみたのですがあまりすっきりしないので、皆さんの力を貸していただければと思います。よろしくお願いします。

• Nativeの子供が書いた英文の和訳をお願いします!Part2

この前も同じような質問をしたのですが・・・。 下の英文は、外国の子供用サイトに投稿されていた文章です。 Nativeの子供たちの投稿なので、やや口語の部分や文法的には説明できない部分があるかと思います。 (1)I think boys are so immature but we can't live wiyhout them. Boys really get on my nerves because they think that girls are just their slaves. When we're not were just human beings just the same as them. 最後の一行がなんとなくわかるのですが、上手く訳せません。 最後の一行だけでいいので、訳を教えて頂きたいです。 (2)Have you ever seen the man of your dreams and you couldn't have him! Well this happened to me too! And I wanna tell you all about it! When I was Nsync concert I saw Justin Timberlake and I need him so badly do you know what I did? I emailed him and guess what he wrote back! という投稿があったのですが、日本語にはすべてできるのですが、どうも、話として繋がりません。 話として内容の通じる訳を教えて下さい。

• 和訳、お願いできますか?

イングランドのペンパルからのメールです。 好きなアーティストの話をしていた後で、以下のような文が出てきたのですが、ちょっと自力では訳せそうに無いです…。 この会話の背景ですが、彼女は日本のバンドを良く聞くらしく、x-japanとか好きなんだよー。と言っていました。 …but I'm open to any suggestions of good bands or artists people have. And I'm not really one of those Fangirls that you get here and around the world....I normaly just listen to a band because i think there really good not just because they are good looking! 何となく彼女が言いたいニュアンスは判るのですが、文法の練習なども含めた文通ですので、出来れば和訳だけでなく解説もしていただけるとうれしいです。 特に最初の文章の"~artists people have"の辺り。この文は、artistの後にthatが省略されているのでしょうか?そして、何故"have"がつくのでしょうか? どなたか、ご助力お願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Then Scott lobbied and pushed really hard to do Core, and the band said “fine let's try them”. So they did. And Scott just couldn't pull it off. He just doesn't have that range anymore. So the band is saying “dude we can't do it, you can't sing it” and Scott was really defensive about it.

• 和訳お願いします。 すみません。

(1) I always think of them as being quite different. As for keeping myself dry, there is evidently no one here who can at all appreciate an emotional nature. Fortunately for myself , I don't care. The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. (2)But none of you have any hearts. Here you are laughing and making merry just as if the Prince and Princess had not just been married. (3)“Well, really,” wxclaimed a small Fire-balloon, “why not? It is a most joyful occasion, and when I soar up into the air I intend to tell the stars all about it. You will see them twinkle when I talk to them about the pretty bride” (4)“Ah ! what a trivial view of life ! ” said the Rocket: “but it is only what I expected. There is nothing in you; you are hollow and empty. Why, perhaps the Prince and Princess may go to live in a country where there is a deep river, and perhaps they may have one only son, a little fair-haired boy with violet eyes like the Prince himself; and perhaps some day he may go out to walk with his nurse; and perhaps the nurse may go to sleep under a great elder-tree; and perhaps the little boy may fall into the deep river and be drowned. What a terrible misfortune ! Poor people, to lose their only son ! It is really too dreadful ! I shall never get over it.”

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.