[至急]和訳と文法的に大事なところを教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • After the execution, there were conflicting opinions on the men's guilt, with some believing they were guilty and others believing they were innocent. However, there was no conclusive evidence either way.
  • Despite the lack of evidence, the men were executed without any real proof of their guilt.
  • Although the State of Massachusetts has not acknowledged any mistake, there are indications that they believe the two men should not have been executed.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

[至急]和訳と文法的に大事なところを教えてください

After the execution, arguments about the men’s guilt continued. Some said they were guilty, some said they were innocent. However, there was no absolute proof either way. In the end, these men were executed with no real proof that they had committed a crime. The United States has changed since then. The State of Massachusetts has not admitted that there was a mistake, but I heard that they are thinking of naming the anniversary of their deaths “Vanzetti and Sacco Memorial Day.” Judging from this, I think even they believe that the two men should not have been executed. I wonder if we will ever know the truth.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

処刑の後、男性たちの罪についての議論は続きました。彼らが有罪だと言う人もいましたし、無罪だと言う人もいました。 しかしながら、どちら側にも絶対的な証拠はありませんでした。 結局、これらの男性たちは、犯罪を犯したという実際の証明なしで処刑されてしまったのでした。 アメリカ合衆国は、その時以来変わりました。 マサチューセッツ州は、誤りがあったことを認めてはいません。しかし私は、彼らの死の記念日を「ウァンゼッティおよびサッコ追悼記念日」と命名しようと考えていると聞きました。 これから判断して、私は、彼ら(マサチューセッツ州政府)さえ2人が処刑されるべきでなかったと信じているのだ、と考えます。 私たちがいつか真実を知ることになるのかどうか、それは怪しいものだと私は思います。 文法的に大事なところ (1)Judging from~「~から判断すると」:慣用句的な現在分詞構文です。しばしば「独立分詞構文」(主文と分詞構文の主語が異なる)として用いられます。(例:Judging from this fact, he must be innocent.「この事実から判断すると、彼は無実に違いない」)。 (2)I wonder if~「~かどうか疑問に思う」:少しそれますが、“I wonder if/whether+仮定法過去”で、丁寧な依頼を表わします。(例:I wonder if I could ask you a question.「質問させていただいてもよろしいでしょうか」)。

ususioikura
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます 助かりました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

'Then he showed me the lamps burning in the shop.He said they were obliged to keep them burning eight months before they could do anything. 'We then went into the glss-blowing department,a separate building,out back. Two men were at work there.Edison had enlarged the bulb of his lamp about 33 per cent and they were at work blowing them,and parts of these vacuum pumps. Edison is working a vacumm pump of glass entirely .They were putting some of the carbon horseshoe into the lamps.There was only one man at work putting the carbon in(Batchelor). 'From there I went into a photo-lithographic concern that Edison has just got up,and they were at work pictures.There was one picture of Edison surrounded bu about thirty-five of his workmen taken by this process;and they had a man at work with chemicals,etc.Every now and then my conductor would point out a lamp with remark,''How nice that is burning!''ect.Then he would turn a little screw to turn the light off or on.He couldn't regurate it intermediately.It was eighter all off or all on.I asked him if they could regurate to any intermediate point and he said they couldn't.''These horseshoe burn very well,''he said. '''Some of them burn on an average about 800 hours continuously.''My conductor then took me where the dynamo machines were working and showed me the engine which he said was 80HP-150,I should think,judging from the size of it.He said they had a hundred lamps burning,but I am positive there weren't over 50,even if as many as that,everywhere,in the shop and out of it;and to run them he had 3 dynamo machines worked by this engine,those big upright machines of Edison's,that my conductor said had a capacity of 50 lightseach

• 文法解釈・構造

I was aware that there was no hope of success. この文の S=I   V=was aware   O=that there was no hope of success. だと思いますが、thatの品詞と機能についてご教示ください。

• [至急]和訳と文法的に大事なところを教えてください

I was shocked. So were people all over the world, of all nationalities and political beliefs. When the two were found guilty, there were demonstrations all over the United States, and even in Europe. I heard people say that the decision to execute them was based on prejudice against them as immigrants and because of their political views. People demonstrated and protested the decision, demanding further investigation and more time in court. But nothing changed and on August 23, 1927 my friend was sent to the electric chair.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Customers had not yet made any purchases, such that there was no progress toward their goal, real or perceived. There were four such scenarios that differed only in the required cost of each purchase

• この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。

Millions of people are using cell phones today. In many places it is actually considered unusual not to use one. In many countries, cell phones are very popular with young people. They find that the phones are more than a means of communication-having a mobile phone shows that they are cool and connected. The explosion around the world in mobile phone use has some health professionals worried. Some doctors are concerned that in the future many people may suffer health problems from the use of mobile phones. In England, there has been a serious debate about this issue. Mobile phone companies are worried about the negative publicity of such ideas. They say that there is no proof that mobile phons are bad for your health. この英文の和訳が分かりません教えて下さい。できればいやくはしないでください。

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m4

Another group involved in mammoth research was an international team headed by Dr. Goto Kazufumi. There were 33 scientists on this team. They were Japanese, Russian, and British. In August 1997, they went on their first expedition to look for a mammoth. At that time, they were only able to find mammoth bones. They said, "If there were also piece of skin, we could get some mammoth DNA." In August 1999, Dr. Goto tried again to find a mammoth with a second team made up of 26 Japanese and Russian scientists. This time they found a piece of mammoth skin, but it was not in good enough condition to use the DNA. The Japanese project is now led by Dr. Iritani Akira, and they keep trying to find mammoths. In 2002, they found another frozen mammoth in Siberia. A piece of flesh taken from it was brought to Japan in July 2003. its DNA was also not well preserved, but the team didn't give up the project.

• 和訳お願いします!!

自分でやったりアプリでやると日本語がおかしくなるのできれいな日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします!! On June 17, 1966, two black men entered a bar and grill in New Jersey, and started shooting . The bartender and one customer died instantly . Another customer died almost a month later, as a result of her wounds. A third customer survived, though he lost the use of one eye . Soon after the crime, the police stopped Rubin's car. Rubin and a friend of his were taken to the bar and grill and made to stand against the wall while their car was searched . The police then took them to the hospital and showed them to one of the victims, who said they had not been the shooters . Rubin and his friend were then taken to the police station, where they were questioned for sixteen hours. They both took lie detector tests, and were released. However, by october, the police had found witnesses who said they saw Rubin and his friend running away from the bar and grill just after the crime. One of the witnesses was Alfred Bello, an ex-convict, who had himself been questioned about the crime. The surviving customer, Willie Marins, had changed his story, and now seemed to think that Rubin and his friend were the criminals. When the case came to court, it soon became clear that everything depended on the testimony of these two witnesses. There was no fingerprint evidence, and no scientific proof that Rubin and his friend had recently fired weapons. Some ammunition was found in Rubin's car, which was similar to that used in the shooting. Marins' descriptions of the two men were vague, but Bello's testimony was damning. He said that he heard shots, and then saw Rubin and his friend leave the bar laughing, one carrying a shotgun and the other a handgun. Bello admitted that he himself went into the bar to take money out of the cash register. In spite of this, the all-white jury believed him - in less than two hours, they convicted Rubin and his friend of murder.

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

old negative stereotypes of the japanese that had been around since world war II were brought back and applied to the new economic context. they were sneaky. they said "yes" at a business meeting, but later said they were just thinking about it. they could not be trusted. they were ungrateful. they were hurting the american economy after the war and taking american jobs after americans had helped them to restart their economy after the war and protected it while it was growing. some americans actually believed that the japanese could only have success-fully competed with america by cheating. 国際/外国語

• 次の英文の和訳と文法解説をお願いします。

Concerning date of implementation for some devices, it has not been possible to identify exactly date of installation but it was linked to date of erection for that factories, their replacement has been planned. わかるようでいまいち正確にわかりません。 どうか教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!すみません!!

"There is no good talking to him," said a Dragonfly, who was sitting on the top of a large brown bulrush ; "no good at all, for he has gone away." "Well, that is his loss, not mine," answered the Rocket. "I am not going to stop talking to him merely because he pays no attention . I like hearing myself talk. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I often have long conversations all by myself, and I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." "Then you should certainly lecture on Philosophy," said the Dragon-fly ; and he spread a pair of lovely gauze wings and soared away into the sky. "How very silly of him not to stay here! " said the Rocket. "I am sure that he has not often got such a chance of improving his mind. However, I don't care a bit. Genius like mine is sure to be appreciated some day;" and he sank down a little deeper into the mud. After some time a large White Duck swam up to him. She had yellow legs, and webbedfeet, and was considered a great beauty on account of her waddle. " Quack, quack, quack," she said. " What a curious shape you are! May I ask were you born like that, or is it the result of an accident?" "It is quite evident that you have always lived in the country," answered the Rocket, "otherwise you would know who I am. However, I excuse your ignorance. It would be unfair to expect other people to be as remarkable as oneself. You will no doubt be surprised to hear that I can fly up into the sky, and come down in a shower of golden rain."