• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数44
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

彼ら、君の旅行がどんな具合だったか、とても知りたがってたよ。 そして、うちの母は、100年以上もあんなに寒かったことは無いので、君がとっても「かわいそう」だったと言ってた。 考えてみれば、…君は本当はそんなに不運じゃない。夏には、君は大阪に来た、そして、100年以上であんなに暑かったことは無かった。 そして、冬には、君はベルギーに来た…100年以上であんなに寒かったことは無かった。 君は、寒さと暑さを通り抜けて僕に会いに来てくれる…僕は君と知り合いになれてとっても幸せだ… もちろん、君は好きなだけ多く、また長く、「僕たちの」ホテルの部屋に滞在できるよ。 僕は、君のために東京に行く。東京滞在中に僕がしたいことトップ5について君がたずねたら、

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

saysheさん ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
noname#175206
noname#175206

彼らは、あなたの旅行がどうだったか、とても興味があるようです。 私の母はあなたが「可哀そう」って言ってます。だって、ここ100年以上ないくらい寒かったから。 考えても見て・・・・・・あなたってホント、運がよかったとはとても言えないよね。あなたが夏に大阪に言ったとき、暑かったことと言ったら、100年以上こっちくらいなかったし。 あなたがベルギーに行ったとき、寒かったことといったら、ここ100年以上なかったくらいだったね。 寒いときも暑いときも私に会いにきてくれて・・・・・・あなたと知り合えてホントに良かった。 もちろん、「私たち」のホテルに好き放題泊まりたいだけ泊まっていってね あなたに会いに東京に行きます。東京で私が一番したい五つのことを挙げるとしたら、  ここで切れてるので、何がしたいかよくわかりません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございましたm(__)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、 よろしくお願いします I'm very flattered to know that you think like that for me?️! My friends & sisters are really very kind to me! I'm just returning those kindness to them by being a good friend & co-workers also ! And Im so happy that you feel their concern it for me.?️ Actually some of them started to practice for the showtime even I'm not present! They really looking forward for my fast recovery . Once again...thank you! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願い致します(>_<)

英文が長くてメールが翻訳できないので和訳お願い致します(>_<) I only plan to visit Seoul, then take a felly down to Japan, Where i will be staying in Kyoto :) I want to visit so many places in Japan!haha Do you have any recommendations? :) I am not too sure how fog is formed, but it usually appears on very frosty and cold days, i think it is when water can't evaporate property and forms a fog ( I am not sure though ) And we usually get 1or2 days worth of deep snow! So we get a quick chance to make snowman, it is really fun! :) 長いですが翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 訳の修正など見てください。お願いします!

相手からふいに、東京には美術館や映画館あるの? ときかれて、 うん、両方あるよ。なんで、これらが好きなの? とききたいのですが、 Yes There is both, why? are you interested in art or cinema? ただしい訳を教えてください あと、訳したいのですが、 「東京は朝から雪が降って、とても寒いよ。私は車で会社へいくから、明日は大変だ。 私は4年前に、雪の日、車で事故をしたことがある。だから雪の日の運転が恐い。」 It snows from morning in Tokyo. and its very cold. I usually go to the company by car, so .......it ....tomorrow .  I have an accident by car on a snow day 4 years ago. so....... 正しい訳を教えてくださいお願いしいます。