• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数47
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

あの地震のことは、本当に悲しいニュースです。私はあなたが大丈夫だと望んでいます!私は本当は今日東京に飛行機で向かう予定でした!でもその代わりに明日行くことになりました。私はあなたが元気でいると望んでいます、そして日本のことを本当にお気の毒に思っています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well

• 英語の質問です

私はそれは明日やります この文は、下記の2文のどちらでもいいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします I am going to do that tomorrow I am doing that tomorrow

• be going の形って、未来?進行形?

★What are you doing now? (今なにしてるところ?) ☆what are you doing tonight? (今夜の予定は?) 同じ be going で、★現在進行形と、☆未来、ですよね? どちらを表しているかは、文脈から読み取るってことになりますか? また、 (1)I'm going skiing. (2)I'm going skiing tomorrow. (3)I'm going to go skiing. (4)I'm going to go skiing tomorrow. は、 (1)(3)は 状況により両方の意味にとれて、(2)(4)は未来だけ ですよね? とっても初歩的なところで、混乱しています。 未来は、willだけで精一杯なのに。 (^^ゞ

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

数学の先生が何の気なしに書いた 「You can`t escape the vesponsibility of tomorrow by evanding it today」 という文が気になります。 もしよろしければお答え下さると助かります。

• 中2英語の表現で以下の文は意思?進行形?

教科書の間違いですか。メールの例文です。 Hi,Aya. How's everything? Are you still sick in bed? Poor Aya! Are you coming to school tomorrow? Take care, Tom 4行目は話の流れから「明日学校来れる?」と思いますが、 進行形になっていますので変だと思います。 Are you going to come to school tomorrow? Will you come to school tomorrow? という感じで未来への意思にするのが正解ではないですか。 教えてください。

• 英語が得意な方へ!

英語が得意な方へ! 和訳のお手伝いをお願いします。 How are you today? I hope you're not too warm. All my Japanese colleague complain the weather is too warm. Today my boss from the US arrived in our office in The Netherlands. And later today a few Japanese team and project leaders also arrived. So the coming days we will discuss the planning of the different projects ... and I will know when I will go to Japan :). But tomorrow around 4:00pm (11:00pm your time) there is a 2-hour break, because Japan has to play football. Really today we watched The Netherlands play against Slovakia. So tomorrow it's Japan's turn. Are you excited for the game? I hope Japan does well so you will be happy! Actually the referee is Belgian ... I hope that tomorrow evening he doesn't make a mistake against Japan ... because then maybe you don't like Belgian people anymore ... hahaha. I hope you have a nice day and hope you can enjoy the game. 会議でいつ日本に来ることができるか分かる って言ってますよね?

• be動詞+going to/ 進行形で意思未来

(1)Are you going to go out tomorrow night? Are you going out tomorrow night? (2)Are you going to go to the movies tomorrow night? Are you going to the movies tomorrow night? 勉強したつもりなんですけど、 いまだに使い分けがちゃん出来ません。テキストは(1)(2)とも be動詞+going to 動詞では、ないんです。   going to go to ~など、 goの重複を避けたいから?  意思をハッキリ表すような 内容だから?  tomorrow night は be動詞+going to で表すようなものではない? んなことないですよね、特には追加例文は与えられていません。 どうしたら わかるようになるのでしょうか?

• うまく英語にできません。教えてください

訂正も含み再度質問させていただきます。外国人の知り合いにメールの返事を書いているのですがうまく表現できないものがあります。自分なりにやってみましたがうまく文章にできません。わかる部分だけでもいいので教えてください。お願いします。 (1)「あなたのような誠実な人を裏切るなんて、とても残念で悲しいことだ」 Im sorry to hear that, It very sad cheated you(わかりません) (2)あなたはすばらしい人だからきっといい人と出会えるよ。 you are very nice person, so I hope you meet(わかりません)