• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数115
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2667/3937)

Good morning. How are you? おはよう。調子はどう? I'm not doing very well. 僕はあまりよくないんだ。 I have the flu インフルエンザにかかっててね。 Fin, thank you. How are you? フィン、ありがとう。調子はどう? I have to go 僕、行かなきゃ。 I'm sorry to hear that それは残念。 It was nice to see you 会えてよかったよ。 I hope you will recover soon すぐ良くなることを祈ってるよ。 Goodbye. see you later さよなら。また後でね。 Bad. I've got a cold 最悪さ。風邪をひいちゃってね。 Hi. How's it going? やぁ、調子はどうだい? Oh, what a shame! えぇっ、そりゃ災難だね! Pretty good. How about you? まぁまぁさ。君の方はどう? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon 無理しないでね。そうすりゃ君もすぐに良くなるよ。 I've got to be going 僕、もう行かなきゃ。 Nice seeing yo 会えてよかったよ。 Bye .Catch you later さようなら。また後で会おう。 

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 初対面の挨拶

1)初対面のときの挨拶としては  How are you doing ? よりは How do you do ?  の方が良いのでしょうか ?  答えは  Nice to meet(see) you ? で良いのでしょうか?  その他一番無難な一般的なやりとりは ? 2)初対面ではなく、親しい友人・知人などには  How are you doing ? のほかに What's up? What's happening? What's been going on? How's it going? How have you been? などもあるのでしょうか ?

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I want to see you soon 早く会いたいなー と言ったのに対し、普通の返事ならMe tooとかだと思うんですが I will try my best 僕は頑張ってくるよ って返しはあるんですか?はぐらかされたのでしょうか? その前に今から出張だと言ってたので頑張って、Have a nice tripとはいってましたが、それに対しての返事はThanksと返ってきたし…

• この英語、訳してください。

ever been featured on youtube?? How nice to see you guys ! Your channel is so lovely and What a great surprise you given through the videos you uploaded ! I believe, it will be a great idea to visit sub4sub ( dot ) com because it is a awesome way to get subscribers. Have a nice weekend, Good bye guys Anderson

• 英語の質問お願いします

質問お願い致します。 気になる彼から 体調が悪いというメールがきたので、私なりに考えて返信しました。 会話って成立されて…ますよね?今日は体調悪かったからか、遠距離なのでちょっと 甘えてみましたが、無視されてしまいました…まぁ、体調悪いからしょうがないんですが。明日には良くなってもらいたいものです。 ★彼☆私です ★I got a fever ★38.5 temperature ★Maybe flu ★Maybe too much work recently ★That was my schedule on Friday ★I started to feel bad at the zoo yesterday and today is no good 彼のスケージュールがその日の時間ごとに記入されたものが写メされてきました。 ☆That's too bad ☆働きすぎだよ…Are you OK? ☆I hope you get well soon✨ ☆I wish i could be near you ★I am resting today and will see how I feel tomorrow ☆お大事にね…

• what's up 

what's up? や How's it going? と言われたとき、 何と言って返せばいいですか? how's it going? は How are you? のように ok, fine, good, so so. でいいですよね?

• 彼女からメールが来ました。訳してください。

i want to meet you too, and you have nice english you know? so what do you do for living ? are you working? see you soon,.

• 英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです お力を貸して下さい 英和辞典で、調べてみましたが ここまでしか解読できませんでした 1.thats good too here, have you heard from(名前)? 2・Nevermind so yo are all good  気にしないで下さいで下さいであっていますか?? 3.you are most welcome how are the dogs?    歓迎しますの後がわかりません 4・good thatshagwas great, nice too speak with you again    もう1度話し合って下さい 5・Yes i hope togo Japan soon, i need to sleep take care x   日本へ行った時は、すぐ寝ない様に気をつけないと 6・yes i would like 7・that would be very nice i will look fwd to it good 8・i understand  理解して 分かる範囲で構いませんので、どなたかもう少し解読して頂けないでしょうか・・・ 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方にお願いします。

「Better Than I Used To Be」という曲が好きなのですが 英語ができないので意味がいまいち理解できません。 和訳ソフトで変換しても理解不能な文章になってしまいます。 どなたかわかりやすいように和訳していただければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 I know how to hold a grudge I can send a bridge up in smoke And I can't count the people I've let down, the hearts I've broke You ain't gotta dig too deep If you wanna find some dirt on me I'm learning who you've been Ain't who you've got to be It's gonna be an uphill climb Aww honey I won't lie I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I’ve pinned a lot of demons to the ground I’ve got a few old habits left There’s one or two I might need you to help me get Standin in the rain so long has left me with a little rust But put some faith in me And someday you’ll see There’s a diamond under all this dust I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be I ain't no angel I still got a still few more dances with the devil But I’m cleanin up my act, little by little I’m getting there I can finally stand the man in the mirror I see I ain’t as good as I’m gonna get But I’m better than I used to be

• 英文の訳をお願いします

How are you doing? I'm doing fine I'm good.= I can't complain How are you getting along? = How is everything with you ? See you then! So long ! = Goodbye != Bye It's been a long time =Long time no see =I haven't seen you for ages =I haven't seen you for a long time