English Translation Request

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Requesting the translation of English phrases into Japanese
  • Looking for the Japanese translation of common English phrases
  • Need help translating English phrases into Japanese
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の訳をお願いします

I've got to be going Nice talking to you Fine,thank you. And you? See you later Oh, that's nice Is everything all right? Take it easy That's too bad You're welcome I'm very sorry Oh ,what a shame! No,thanks Yeah, I've heard about you Nice talking to you, too Goodbye. See you later I haven't seen you for ages It was so nice to see you Catch you later No, nothing special Have a nice day

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

I've got to be going あら、もう行かなきゃだわ。 Nice talking to you お話できてよかった。元気でね。 Fine,thank you. And you? ぼちぼちでんねん。あんさんは? See you later またいつか会おう! Oh, that's nice やったね! Is everything all right? 万事滞り無く順調かね。 Take it easy やりたいようにすればぁ That's too bad そいつはひどいね。 You're welcome いらっしゃいませ。 I'm very sorry 申し訳御座いません。 Oh ,what a shame! 何と勿体無いことか。 No,thanks いえ、大丈夫です。 Yeah, I've heard about you そうだとも、君のことは耳に入ってるとも。 Nice talking to you, too こちらこそ、お話出来てよかった。 Goodbye. See you later じゃあ、また。 I haven't seen you for ages 何年振りになる~? It was so nice to see you お会い出来て光栄でした。 Catch you later すぐ追いつくから。 No, nothing special いや、別に。 Have a nice day 今日も張り切って頑張ろう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Good morning. How are you? I'm not doing very well. I have the flu Fin, thank you. How are you? I have to go I'm sorry to hear that It was nice to see you I hope you will recover soon Goodbye. see you later Bad. I've got a cold Hi. How's it going? Oh, what a shame! Pretty good. How about you? Take it easy, and you'll get better soon I've got to be going Nice seeing yo Bye .Catch you later  

• Nice to meet you.等に関する受け答

いつもお世話になります。 今更の質問ですが初対面の相手には名前等をなのり Nice to meet you. You, too. などが一般的だと思います。 何処かで習った覚えも有るのですが最近"You, too."を忘れていました。(笑) 例文を見ると多少、言葉が付加されるとMe, tooになったり少し混乱しています。 (1)ところでこの"You, too"が概念的に理解できません。 覚えるしかないのでしょうか? また、忘れそうで…理解しやすい解釈は無いでしょうか? (2)主語がIt以外となった場合 I am glad to meet you. の場合、受け答えはこれもYou, too なのでしょうか?この場合Me, tooの方がいいと思うのですが… (3)初対面の最初の挨拶では(2)の場合はI amですが 初対面、最初の挨拶は (It is) nice to meet you. と言う現在系の感覚ですよね? It wasはどういう時でしょうか?別れ際ですよね! その場合はmeet/seeどちらが適切でしょうか? 仕事など会えなくとも、電話ではお世話になるかも知れない。 とか相手によって使い分けがあるのでしょうか? (4)その他、nice以外もyou, tooでしょうか? It is a pleasure to meet you.など (5)例文にあったのですが前置きや後に若干の文があった場合、 Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Me, too. I wanted to meet you so much. この場合の受け答えで You, too. I wanted to meet you so much. はおかしいですか? (6)二度目にあう挨拶、 Nice to see you. も当然、 You tooですよね! (7)その他挨拶、主に"Nice to meet/see you"他のセンテンスに関する一般的な注意があたら教えてください。 例えばビジネス的な会話に適切な挨拶とかYou tooではなくフルにセンテンスを言った方が失礼にあたらないのでしょうか? 土日にお礼等をする事になると思います。 ご教授の程、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳を教えてください

あまり見かけない単語が使われてるので・・ 英文の意味を教えてください 1) I've had a shower for jayce (´Д`) 2) you've got the work today? 3) Salary up in new year season ? 4) yeah, you can say it quite a bit! 5) me too. i can't listen English lol 6) I don't see jack johnson thesedays . 7) i think for speaking, eng is harder. for writting, japanese 8) for example, my will is good now, and i will do~ 9) for example, you time when to meet her. does it make sense? 10) The one you doing 11) so fast, man あと以下のことも教えてください。 12)1)2)の**'ve ってなんでしょう? 13)3)で主語+be動詞って使われていますか? 14)7)のように for はどんな意味でどんなときに使いますか? 1)~14)でわかる範囲でいいので、教えてください よろしくおねがいします。

• 訳をお願いします

It's no problem, I just noticed you never said anything in the comment selection on that picture, and it surprised me to see nobody had informed you. I've noticed, but sometimes people forget :3 よろしくおねがいます。

• 英語の穴埋め

次の対話が成り立つように与えられたアルファベットで始まる語を空欄にかけ。 A:h____ you e____ see the yawane? B:No,I haven't. Please tell me w___ it lives. A:It lives only in Japan. Because o___ deforestation,it is endangered. B:That's too bad. We h___ to stop deforestation t___ protect the animal. お願いします!

• 英文の訳を教えて下さい。

英文の訳を教えて下さい。 (1)What about you?とHow about you?の違いって。。。。 (2)I see someone I need to talk to. It was nice meeting you.の訳は。。。 (3)I'd better get going.の訳は。。。 宜しくお願い致します。

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 基本的な訳ですか、お願いします

2つしつもんなんですが。 1) いまメールをしている人に、私は料理が好きで週末もカレーをつくったけどそれがすごくうまくできた といったらこのような文がかえってきました。 正しい訳がしりたいのです。教えてください。 2) あと、なぜyou can cook TOO.なんですか?なぜtooなのかわかりません。よくうたがとてもうまいひと、まあまあのひとにyou can singみたいなコメントをみますが、できるじゃんみたいな軽い感じなのですか?それともこの歌の場合は、もっと才能的なものをかんじて歌うまいねなのでしょうか? wow, you can cook too....you are like the complete package!!! I really don't see how you don't have a boyfriend?? you are such a nice girl...any guy would be really lucky to have to as a girlfriend....so anyway, How far do you live from Tokyo??? I really am still confused on were you live....I hope I will be able to see you one day....you are such a nice girl.

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well that's good that you got it corrected ^_^ Yes it did, I'm sure there won't be any complications now. Yea, I forgot about the family name too, all well. Ha ha don't worry about e-mailing me at odd hours, it's kinda hard sometimes to remember that the time gap is rather large. ... I know I have trouble with it. Anyways, I can't wait till I'm able to type Japanese. Well I'm off to bed. night talk to you later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’ve been to the post office and had your name corrected. I think maybe it’s OK. In fact, maybe it doesn’t cause a problem if I left well alone like you said. But this made us relieved, didn’t it?? well, it didn’t occur to me that what I mustn’t forget is a family name, too. You seems to be sorry that you sent me email so late. Don’t worry. Same here. That is, sorry I sent you email at odd hour. Oh I’ve got to go now. You are excellent, so you can do it about Japanese,too! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in Japanese in the near future. talk to you again soon!^_^...lol.

• 英語の問題の解答と訳教えてください

初対面の人に対して、別れるとき   It was so ( ) ( ) you 再会した人に対して ( ) to ( ) you again 親しい人と別れるとき ( ) ( ) later そろそろ帰らなければならないとき I think I'd ( ) be ( ) 車で送っていくとき I'll ( ) you a ( )