• ベストアンサー

和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

大きな解釈の間違いはないと思います。 I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます →(このメールに対する)返事を読むのを楽しみにしている Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ →「返事をありがとう」ぐらいの意味でも使われます I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな →私が質問(ばかり)することが気にならないといいな (尋ねた内容が気になるかどうかではなく、「あなた」のことをいろいろ聞くことが気にならないと良いという感じです) I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです →喜んであなたのために詩を書くよ ("be happy to..."で「喜んで...する」という感じです)

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 大きくは間違ってないみたいでよかったです。 >I hope you dont mind me asking ここのところですが、内容のことではなかったんですか! なるほどです。 こまかく回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Piyoxxx
  • ベストアンサー率32% (8/25)
回答No.2

ほぼ正しいと思います。 ニュアンスで少し気になったものだけ挙げますね。 I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ → あなたが楽しく過ごしている(と聞いた)ので嬉しい I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな → お伺いしてもよろしいですか? (直訳としては合ってますが I hope you don't mind me ~ing は、決まり文句です) I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです → 喜んであなたのために詩を書きますよ (I will be happy to ~ も決り文句ですね)

noname#87517
質問者

お礼

こんばんは 決り文句が多かったんですね。 直訳で、やや違和感がありましたが、 クリアになりました。 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳 あなたが無事に帰って来てくれる事が、

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳をおしえていただけませんでしょうか。 「あなたが無事に帰って来てくれる事」「何よりのお土産」が難しく、よくわかりませんでした。 和文:おはよう。出張、気を付けてね(ハート)     あなたが無事に帰って来てくれる事が何よりのお土産よ 英文:Good morning, I hope you will have a safe trip.I hope you will have a safe business trip(ハート)  When you are able to return safely, which is the best souvenir of all for me. ※ボーイフレンドに送るメッセージです。 以下参考にしました。 あなたが無事に帰れてよかった。 I am glad that you were able to return safely 何よりのプレゼント the best present of all https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=%E4%BD%95%E3%82%88%E3%82%8A

• 和訳おねがいします。

So it will be the same city,but yuor first move? I hope you have a good experience moving to your new work place. When do you go?

• You・・・・だとどうなる!?

前回の質問にふと疑問が生まれました。 I think...He is a hard worker. I hope he has a good sleep. これがYou、あなただとどうなりますか? I think...You are a hard worker. I hope you have a good sleep. 上の文のyou are a...この場合『a』は要らない気がするのですが・・・。 イマイチよくわかりません。 どなたかご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。その4

Hi, I hope bank should have contact you by E-mail when your account will be activated? did you got any e-mail from the bank? Wait bank will activate your account OK

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm glad to hear from you!! I hope to know you better. あなたからの返信うれしい。 私はあなたのことをもっと知りたい。 このような意味で間違いありませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 英訳していただけませんか。

英訳していただけませんか。 英語初心者なので戸惑っています。 I'm sorry if I confuse you. Perhaps I am confused myself. Anyway, I wish you the best and always hope you are happy and healthy. Thank you for your kind words, support and understanding. You are a good person and I'm glad to know you. よろしくお願いします。