• ベストアンサー

和訳と英訳してください

They are very bad. I'm really sad with the terrible earthquake that happened in Japan. I believe the planet is taking revenge(前回のセレブの続きです) 君にとても心配かけたみたいだね…ごめん。(前回の和訳の続きです)

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 彼らは、とても悪いね。僕は、日本で起こったひどい地震のことでは、本当に悲しいと思ってる。きっと地球が復讐しているんだと思う。 I suppose I had you worried so much. I am sorry. <訳例・自動翻訳チェック> 私は、あなたをとても心配させたと思います。 すみません。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ *** こんな文も作ってみました。 I think that tidal waves (tsunami) rather than the earthquake enhanced the damage. 私は、地震よりむしろ津波(津波)が損害を高めたと思います。 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ *** rafhaf さん、また眠くなってきました。おやすみなさい。zzzzzz

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こんにちは!和訳と英訳ありがとうございました!! 地震も酷かったですけど津波が壊滅的な被害をもたらしたと私も思います…saysheさん私も思っていた事まで英訳していただきありがとうございます!!messageやり取りしてる何人かの外国人は地震が酷かったとしか思っていないみたいなので津波が壊滅的な被害を与えたと伝えようと思っています。

関連するQ&A

• 「その地震が起きた時、私は電車に乗ってました。」

「その地震が起きた時、私は電車に乗ってました。」を英語にする場合、「電車の中にいた」は次のうちどれにすればよいでしょうか? When the earthquake happened, I was in a train. When the earthquake happened, I was on a train. When the earthquake happened, I was taking a train. それとも別のがあれば教えてください。

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳してください

It was very horrible. I hope everything It's gonna be ok(前回の続きです)

• 英訳を助けてください

以下の文を英語にしたいのですが.. ↓ あの列車断線事故は本当にひどかったですね。 日本のテレビでは、悲しみに暮れる遺族の様子が何度も放映されていて、 見ていると本当に悲しい気持ちになります。 電車に限らず、乗り物って怖いね、ひとつ間違えれば人を殺す凶器になるから。 自分も車を運転する時はスピードの出しすぎに気をつけようってしみじみ感じてます。 この英文で大丈夫でしょうか? ↓ That derailment was really terrible. Japanese TV is repeatedly broadcasting people in grief from the loss of their family memebers. Watching it makes me feel really sad. I feel that trains and other vehicles are dangerous - just one mistake turns them into deadly weapons. I am realizing once again that I have to be careful not to overspeed when I drive. どうか添削お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• この英文で合ってますか?

I'm sorry reply late That was very fun! When it was really very sad to leave . . . I started Facebook ! 返信遅れてごめんね とても楽しかった!別れる時はすごくすごく悲しかった。。。 フェイスブック始めたよ!

• 和訳してください

Wow, That's impressive. Hey, and how are you and your family? How is your home and city after the earthquake? All my good vibra is with you, unfortunately pray for Japan is all I can do now! stay strong(前回からの続きです)

• 和訳よろしくお願いします。

英女優さん(KRISTEN BELL)へのインタビューです。 Q: What was it like having Jamie Lee Curtis and working with Sigourney weaver? A: They are both hilarious and brilliant. I clicked into high-school mode really quickly and I was like:"OK, I need to make everybody like me. I will bring you coffee and compliment you". But very soon i realised they haven't worked for decades because they have bad personalities. They're really cool women and they're really good at being in movies. They welcomed me with open arms as a peer, which was the ultimate form of flattery. この人は、ジェミーリーカーチスとシガニーウイバーのことを褒めてるんでしょうか。それとも、悪口言ってますか?

• 英語が得意な方、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!(

英語が得意な方、アドバイスよろしくお願いします!(^ ^) 以下の文章でおかしいところ、ナチュラルでないところがありましたら、添削お願いします。 I didn't like a cat very much before. But now I love a cat since I started taking care of a cat. 今までは猫がすごく好きというわけではなかったけれど、猫を飼い始めてから猫が大好きになりました。 また、 あまり好きではない →I don't like ○○ very much. すごく好きじゃない(嫌いだ) →I really don't like ○○. I don't really like ○○. で合っていますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

イギリス人の男性からメールで 「I would just like to be alone with you... only you and I I like you very much sweetheart... and I like to be with you」と あったのですが、これは告白されていると思っていいのでしょうか? Love ではなく like ですが、どの程度の”好き”なのでしょうか? また、同じメールで 「I would really like to go to your place」ともありました。 「わたしは本当にあなたのところ(部屋)に行きたい」と言う意味ですよね? 前回会った時にも、そろそろ帰りましょうと言ったら 「一緒にあなたの部屋について行きたい」と言われたので「ダメ、ダメ」と断りました。 彼が嫌いだからダメなのではなく、『うちには両親がいるからダメなの』 と英語で伝えたいのですが、どう言ったらよいでしょうか。 ちなみに、うちの両親はかなり古い頭なので「親に紹介=結婚」と いう図式が頭の中にあります。 そういう意味も含めた断り方をしたいのですが、何かいい言葉はないでしょうか。

• 和訳してください

アメリカの友達から旦那に久しぶりにメールがきました。 でもわかりません。 和訳お願いします(;o;) 緊急みたいです。 dear michitoshi, this is Eli's, I arrive in Japan last night here in Fumies hom etown. things are very bad between fumie and i. it seems we now face a divorce. I am wondering if you know of ver y inexpensive places to live in fukuyama. almost all the m oney that I had went for fumie and Aika's, now I am here with almost no money. so I am in a bad position, if you k now of any cheap, inexpensive places to live, please infor m me because I don't think I can stay long at this place. I am sorry to send you a sad email, but I have an emergen cy. please write back in English because I don't think I ca n make translation on this computer. eli お願いします(;o;)