• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数86
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

ちょうど今、僕はこのイーメールを書いている…君はまだきっと眠っているだろう。君のことを考えると…なんて可愛い寝顔なんだろう…なんだか心にぽっかり穴があいちゃって、だってそれほど僕は君と一緒にいたいって思ってるから。 そういうわけで僕はとにかく君と一緒にいたいんだ。君が言ったように、君と一緒なら、僕たちが何をするかなんて実際のところ問題じゃない。 一つ夢見ている事があるんだ…僕たちに何もする必要がないこと!何もしなくてもいい一日を僕たちが持てることなんだ。好きなだけ眠って、ベッドに横たわり、ぶらぶらして、一緒に映画を見て、… …それで、僕は、1月5日水曜日の早朝大阪に向けて立ち、7日金曜日の夕方に東京に戻ってくる計画を立てている。 それから、10日月曜日に大阪に戻り、14日金曜日の夕方東京に戻ってくる。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

saysheさん ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳をお願いします。

特に2段目がよく解りません。 詳しい方、どうか翻訳お願いします。 If there are any other animals you might be interested in which i do not have,you can list them down and i can get one or two from my colleagues,all for very good and fair prices Okay! As far as payment is concern,2 installments will be acceptable though we normally receive full payment prior to shipping and Money or Bank Transfer is what we accept as method of payment and not Paypal. Live arrival of all your animals is 100% guaranteed but should an animal arrive in bad shape or expired, you must notify me within 24 hours of receiving the animal.We may ask you to send the shipment back to us for verification depending on the situation or photos for a possible refund accordingly. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours of delivery, I will assume that the animals arrived live and healthy. To conclude,you should note that any time a deposit has been made on an animal, it is non-refundable unless the animal can no longer be provided.

• 和訳をお願いします!

海外通販を利用したのですが、エラーが生じてしまい、メールを送ったら返事が来ました。 調べて和訳を頑張ってみましたがギブアップです。 どなたかお願いします。 We ask for your patience as our site host continues to work through some kinks in our order manager system that is displaying payment errors and order errors in your account history.    Please know that your orders are still being processed and shipping despite the errors you are seeing in your history.  We hope to have the entire system restored in the next couple of days. We are closed Friday thru Sunday but will return Monday to answer all of your questions.  Remember that we use Gmail as our email provider so you only want to email once!  Emailing multiple times moves you down the list of answering in order of email receipt. In order to utilize the combined cart feature, you simply use the link button at the top of each site taking you to our sister site.  This will add items to the same cart.  If for any reason, you are finding it does not work, please clear your cookies and then re enter one of the sites and begin again.  Do not at any time leave the site to go to the other by using your browser window.  You can only utilize the link we provide to go back and forth.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.

• 和訳お願い致します。

'The second verse may describe the condition of the earth on the evening of this first day(for in the Jewish mode of computation used by Moses each day is reckoned from the beginning of one evening to the beginning of another evening). This first evening may be considered as the termination of the indefinite time which followed the primeval creation announced in the first verse, and[may be considered]as the commencement of the first of the six succeeding days in which the earth was to be filled up and peopled in a manner fit the reception of mankind. .We have in this second verse a distinct mention of earth and waters as already existing and involved in darkness ;their condition also is described as a state of confusion and emptiness (tofu bofu), words which are usually interpreted by the vague and indefinite Greek term 'chaos',and which may world. At this intermediate point of time the preceding undefined geological periods had terminated, a new series of events commenced, and the work of the first morning of this new creation was the calling forth of light from a temporary darkness which had overspread the ruins of the ancient earth'.