• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

noname#233940
noname#233940

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数187
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

英語がめちゃくちゃで理解できません。私は英語圏の国に20年住んでいます。お互い英語がめちゃくちゃで会話もなりたっていないです。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? まずこの英語がめちゃくちゃです。意味が分かりません。たぶん 「会ったのにお互いの印象が違った、フィーリングが違った」 って言いたいのでしょうか。とにかく意味不明です。 ★sorry i don't get you ごめん、ちょっとわかんないんだけど。 ☆i got it わかった。 ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? フランス楽しかったって事? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France 楽しかったよ。。 But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you ここの英語も意味不明です。 I am blame,sorry これも意味不明です。あなたのせいにしてごめん、といいたいのでしょうか? I have misunderstood 誤解してた。 Please ignore this matter im so sorry 無視して良いよ、ごめんね。 ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) 大丈夫、うまくいくって。 you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you (意味不明の文書)っていったのにわかんない。 ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? もっと話したい、といいたいのでしょうが英語めちゃくちゃです。 さっき送った事意味分かる?といいたいのでしょうがこれもめちゃくちゃです。 ★ye s ;) はい ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ 「わかんない」を誤解してた。 ★i don't understand you わかんない。 ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night これも英語めちゃくちゃで意味分かりません。 最後はおやすみ、です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

やはり、そうだったんですね…意味不明な和訳をご丁寧にありがとうございましm(__)m

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

外国人同士が第二次外国語で話しているのでしょう?英語としては理解不可能です。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

やはり、そうですよね…ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 急ぎの和訳をお願いします。

すみません。急ぎの和訳をお願いします。 don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you

• 和訳をお願い致します(._.)

It’s hard to pretend that you love someone when you don’t, but it’s even harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.

• 和訳お願いします

i guess that You don't want to talk to me any more:(. but I do wanna be your friend, if you don't mind !

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

you don't give your self much credit But to put it in perspective you do know more than i do I would love to work with you on ideas for the character we have started a prologue you can check it out in the group messages. looking forward to working with you.

• 和訳をお願いします

http://www.irunfar.com/2013/05/anton-krupicka-pre-2013-transvulcania-ultramarathon-interview.html の最初の方で、Krupicka が言っている、 More stressful I guess. I don’t know. Last year when I was here it was more like a vacation. I was just like, ‘It’s awesome. I’m on an island. I get to participate in the conference and all that.’ This year, I’m here to compete and race. There’s always a little more edge to that. You’re just kind of worried how you’re feeling all the time. の最後の2行、 There’s always a little more edge to that. You’re just kind of worried how you’re feeling all the time. なんですが、これはどういうことを言っているのでしょうか。 簡単な文なのですが、なにが言いたいのかよくわかりませんでした。 ちなみに、このインタビューを受けている、Anton Krupicka は、 トレイルランナー(山を舞台にした山岳マラソン)の選手です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。長いです‥

和訳をお願いします。長いです‥ When we met it was so nice, but it's not the time we spend together that was like a dream ... it's you ... you are a dream ... and when I think of you or when I look at your picture ... it gives me a happy feeling, but also such an empty feeling, because we're so far apart and I don't know when we can meet again. If it's possible for us to meet again I will make it happen ... it doesn't matter if I need to travel to Japan ... go to the US ... I'll even fly to the moon just to meet you ... But if we can choose ... maybe we should choose a place that not so warm as Osaka in summer :) On my flight back I indeed got a very nice view of Fuji-san ... I'm sorry that the photo doesn't show how nice it really was. Did you go half way? It must really be nice! Actually do you want to go all the way to the top? Yes let's do that ... you and I, together we can walk all the way to top of mount Fuji and enjoy the view ... But we have to wait till July or August next year ... Do you know I followed a mountain climbing course and I climbed some summits in the Alps (Austria, close to the Italian border). And I also climbed Mount Meru (4566 meters) in Tanzania ... that's the mountain next to the Kilimanjaro (the highest mountain of Africa). So I was on the top of Mount Meru during sunrise. Only Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru were above the clouds and then ... the sun was rising from behind the Kilimanjaro ... soooo nice ... I got tears in my eyes. ... next time we meet or the time after that or after that ... I'll try to make it special for you ... so that you can say it was like a dream ... just like you are special for me and I can say you are like a dream for me ...

• 和訳をお願いします!

(1)The story that Sir Walter Raleigh first planted them in Ireland is probably a myth.  (2)The driver explained, ' There was a notice in today's paper that you were arriving in Paris from the south of France.' (3)He had a vague notion, if he ever formulated it, that nice men treated them with a polite but rather distant chivalry. (4)The money made from goods produced by factories can be used to buy the food that is still needed and cannot be produced at home. (5)It is natural that industrialists should choose areas favored with these conditions in order to build factories. (6)In 1795, France was having a hard time.She was not only fighting most of Europe, but she was also in the midst of a revolution at home. (7)We had blizzard one day that came up sudden and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳確認お願いします。

☆Are you serious about our relationship? あなたは私達の関係を真剣に考えてるの? ★yes うん ★ i miss you 君に会いたいよ ☆i miss you too but、I don't want to be in halfway relationship with you! 私も!だけど、あなたとの関係を中途半端にしたくないの。 ★わかってる ★i come to japan to get job?? 僕が日本にきたら仕事がみつかるかな? ☆I think that there are a lot of Chinese working in Japan 日本でもたくさんの中国人が働いているから大丈夫だと思う ★But i don't speak japanese so far だけど、僕はまだ日本語がはなせない ☆yes,i see うん。そうだねー ☆But you have the present work,Please do not hurry でも、あなたには今の仕事があるから、急がなくていいよ ★yes, madam,you are very nice ナイスだね ☆Do you live in Japan for me? ★for a couple of years, yes ★cause i don't know how it is ☆later? ★if i like this place, of course, it is better to stay if i don't like it , what i can do ?? ☆Is it your work? ★no, i am talking about Japan ☆And then, I think you should live in France ★i don't really like France neigher ☆What country is good? ★it is dangerous, specially in paris ☆What do you really want to do? ★wow your english is so impressive now !!! :) ☆so?? ★i don't know, i am working here, so i stay ☆yes ok ★as i said before i want to work in japan for a while if my company could send me to japan ☆You're right ★but i don't know when, i could get this oppoturnity ☆it is so long time ★do you mind to tell me, why you want stay with me?? ☆Because I want to be with you,Why do you ask such a thing? ★cause you ask me first, longtime ago

• 和訳をお願い致します。

Yes!!! Only 2 more nights! At least I hope so ... I just arrived home because the weather was really bad. Snow snow snow ... sigh. The roads were very slippery, but I drove safely so there was no problem. ・For Friday ... if the weather prediction is not good I will work from home. And of course I will monitor the trains to Paris airport. I will try to take earlier trains than the one that's part of my ticket. ・Because of the bad weather conditions they allowed this. Today some of the trains to the airport had 1 hour delay. If that would happen to me I would be in problems. ・So I will try to take a try 2 hours earlier than planned. Just in case. Don't worry ... it will be ok. ・Actually I went to buy chocolates this morning ... hmmm I wanted it to keep a surprise ... but now you know :( ・Tomorrow I will buy the waffles and pancake. Maybe you like to see the chocolates and pancake more than you like to see me ... hahaha Just kidding. ・Oh Galaxy S ... that's a nice phone. You're also using Android now ... very nice. I show you some cool things. But I guess that by then you will have already figured them out. Did you get a gmail email account? And speaking of Samsung ... I might also have to visit them ... but I will hear more about this tomorrow. But there's a chance that I have to fly to Seoul ... But I already told my boss ... don't forget that I'm spending the weekend in Tokyo :)