• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! have you ever been to the US? ..

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数24
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • cowstep
  • ベストアンサー率36% (756/2081)

sorry! I didn't know you messaged me back :) ごめん! 返信に気付かなかった。 and yes, most people take showers. baths are more common with women and children though. I've always wanted to get one of those cube baths that you can sit in :) that would be so awesome! そうだね、大抵の人はシャワーを浴びるね。浴槽は女性や子供が使うことが多いよ。僕は座って入れるような四角い浴槽をほしいといつも思っていたんだ。それがあれば、素晴らしいだろうな。 have you ever been to the US? 合衆国に行ったことはあるかい?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7239)

失礼した。返信があったことに気づかずにいた。 そう、ほとんどの人はシャワーだね。風呂は女子供が入るけど。君のいうような中に尻をついて座るようなキューブ・バスというのを欲しいと思ってきた。そいつがあったらすごだろうな! 君は合衆国に来たことはあるかい?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語が分からないので 和訳が出来る方、お願い致します。 This web site is really a stroll-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

• 和訳お願いしたいです。

awesome!! are you coming to school in the states? or are you staying in japan? physical therapy! thats great! im glad that you got in! ..

• 和訳をお願いします。

"I have never come close to being married or engaged. I was with someone eight years ago when I questioned whether I wanted the pressure of being married or having children. I always felt that if pregnancy was to happen, it would happen; if it didn't, it didn't...I have security, I don't need a man in my life.” 某アーティストのインタビューからの抜粋です。特に最後の文に度々出てくる“it”は、それぞれ何を指すのかがわかりません。 やや急いでいます。お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 和訳お願いします

( )の中は私なりの訳です。 If you want Bill to like you, (もし、あなたがビルに好かれることを望むのなら) you should definitely show that you are interested in getting to know his children. (あなたは、~に興味を持っていることを、はっきりと示すべきだ) 一部が訳せません>< 【get to~】で【~するようになる】だと思うんですけど、彼の子どもについて知るようになる、というのはなんだかおかしいし… どなたか教えて下さい!

• 和訳お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。 以下のように訳しましたが、掛かり具合とか、訳に自信がありません。間違っていると自分でも思います。。 アドバイス・訂正等お願いいたします。 This seems to reflect both the desire of women to spend time with their newborn children and a willingness by companies to allow it. ・これは、女性が新しく産まれた子供と共に時間を過ごしたいという願望を反映して、それを許そうという会社の意思のように思われる。 It is hoped that this is a sign that women are receiving more of the recognition that is due to them, not only as wives and mothers but also as employees. ・妻や母としてだけではなく、労働者として当然与えられるべき女性が評価を受けていることが望まれる。 以上、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hey whats up! you have some good covers, im thinking about using some of your drum tracks you have uploaded to use to cover some stuff as well, i cant find any drums that sound good, and i have no idea how to make drum tracks, i will send you links when i do covers, i hope you dont mind, you do an awesome job! ※YOUTUBEでもらったコメントです