Long Weekend or Work: How's Your National Holiday?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Did you have a long weekend or did you have to work during the national holiday? Find out how others spent their time.
  • Reunions and Memories in Brugge: A trip down memory lane with old friends and a visit to Samuel from Boston.
  • Planning for the Future: Discussing holiday plans and potential visits to Japan. Will there be another chance to meet?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#123343
noname#123343
回答No.1

あなたも国民の休日で長い週末がありますか、それとも仕事ですか? 昨日わたしは数少ない昔の級友に会うために、わたしの故郷のブルージュ(写真を見てください)に行ってきました。 その中の一人サミュエルはベルギーの大学を終えた後、ボストンに勉強に行きました。 ボストンでの勉強の後、彼はカリフォルニアに移り、今ではそこで妻と暮らしています。(彼女はアラスカ出身です。) サミュエルがベルギーに帰ってくれば、わたしの旧友の多くが彼に会いに集まるでしょう。旧友に再会するのはいいものです。 わたしは上司といつ休暇が取れるか確認し、上司は1月にしてもらいたいとのことでした…。しかしあなたにとって最適な時かどうか? わたしが少し気にかけているのは気候のことです。 12月、1月、2月は本当に寒いでしょうが心配ありません…。寒くともわたしが暖めに行きます。 今年の終わりに再びわたしは日本に来るかもしれません…しかしいつものように前もって、来れるのか、いつ来るのかわかりません。日本に来れたら再会を楽しみにしています。このとき、あなたが大阪に来るときより、わたしはあなたと親密になれるでしょう…。あなたが本当に再び大阪見物したいのでなければ。

puumii
質問者

お礼

aozou33様 分かりやすく、 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

君も祝日で週末は長くなるのかな、それとも働かなくちゃいけないの? 昨日故郷ブルージュに行って(写真を見て)、昔の友達何人かと会った。 その中の一人サミュエルはベルギーの大学を出た後ボストンに留学したんだ。 ボストンでの勉強を終えた後、彼はカルフォルニアに引っ越して今じゃそこで奥さんと暮らしてる(彼女はアラスカの出身なんだ)。 それでサミュエルがベルギーに帰ってくると昔の友達大勢が彼を迎えに集まるってわけ。昔の友達と再会するのっていいもんだ。 僕が休暇いつ取れるかってボスに確かめたら、1月に取ってもらう方が都合がいいって・・・でも君にとってはベストな時かどうかなー? 一つだけちょっと気がかりなのは天気なんだ。12月、1月、2月とかなり寒くなるかもしれない。心配しないで・・・寒かったら、僕がそばにいるから寒くならないって。 今年暮れにもしかしたらまた日本に行けるかもしれない・・・でも相変わらず僕が行けるかどうかまたいつ行けるのか事前には分からないんだ。もし日本に行けたら僕たちまた会えるといいね。今度は大阪に君が来る代わりに僕が君のそばに行くよ・・・君がまたほんとに大阪見物したくなければだけどね。 私の方がふとしたご縁で puumii さんの事情に多少通じているので、訳しておきました。BA は先に訳された aozou33 様に差し上げて下さい。

puumii
質問者

お礼

sayshe様 和訳はもちろんのこと、お気遣いありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 You can come to Belgium? I'm very happy to have you as my guest. It will be my pleasure the show you my country, I hope you won't be disappointed. But don't worry I will spoil and pamper you so you have a good holiday. And if that doesn't work ... we'll throw in a few chocolates and waffles :) As for the date ... December - March ... my first reaction would be ... what about the 1st of December? The sooner the better :) March next year I have a big deadline, also January next year we need to demo a new chip on CES in Las Vegas. Hmmm ... I think that indeed beginning of December would be good for me. But what about you? When is a good time for you? Isn't December a busy month for you? Also the weather might not be that good. Normally it's not that cold in Belgium but the coldest months are January / February. Normally in December / March it's not that cold. Yeah December might be nice with all the Christmas decoration etc ... But I still need to check with my boss if he thinks if it would be ok to take leave then. Please let me know what is good for you, ok? Oh yesterday I made a salad and I used your oil and pepper / salt. It was really nice. A little bit spicy but just nice. Thank you again! ... maybe I'll meet you in my dream :)

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?