訪日スケジュールと東京滞在エリアについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 訪日スケジュールについてお知らせいただきたく和訳をお願いします。
  • また、東京滞在時におすすめのエリアについても教えていただけると助かります。
  • 以上の内容を要約すると、訪日スケジュールと東京滞在エリアに関するお願いが含まれています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

こんなに早くまた会えるなんて、とても信じられないよ。(12月)26日に着いて***に帰るようにするつもりだ…まだわからないけど。 でも、僕は1月15日か16日に帰国するようがんばってる。だから多分僕は1月3日(月)には大阪に行かなくちゃならないだろう、そして1月7日には東京に戻ってくる。それから1月10日にまた大阪に行って14日の晩東京に戻る。そして16日には帰国の途に着く…って言うのが僕の計画なんだ…やり遂げられると思うよ。 君に手伝ってもらいたいことがある。東京滞在中どの地域に滞在するのがいいと思う? たぶん君の都合のよい地域だよね? ** 彼、滞在中、大阪の仕事が始まってからも、週末は東京にとんぼ返りして、時間を有効に使う計画ですね。puumii さんも頑張らなくっちゃ!

puumii
質問者

お礼

saysheさん ありがとうございます! 今度は私が頑張らないと…

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.です。訂正です。1-2行目***は puumii さんが伏字にしたものと思って訳したのですが、違うようですね。 (訂正文)26日に着くつもりなんだ、そして、帰りは…まだわからない。 ごめんなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

s I'm writing this email right now ... you must still be sleeping. When I think of you ... how cute you look when you sleep ... I get such and empty feeling inside, because I want to be with you so much. That's why I just like to be with you. As you said, it doesn't really matter what we do as long as I'm with you. There is one thing I'm dreaming of ... that we don't have to do anything! That we have 1 day that we don't need to do anything. Sleep and lay in bed as long as we like, laze around, watch a movie together, ... …And I will leave for Osaka Wednesday the 5th of January early in the morning and I'm planning on coming back to Tokyo Friday the 7th in the evening. And Monday the 10th I will go back to Osaka and return to Tokyo on Friday the 14th in the evening. A

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! Do you also have a long weekend because of the national holiday or do you need to work? Yesterday I went to my home town Brugge (see picture) to meet a few old classmates. One of them Samuel went to study in Boston after he finished university in Belgium. After his studies in Boston he moved to California and is now living there with his wife (she's from Alaska). So when Samuel comes back to Belgium many of my old friends come together to meet him. It's nice to meet my old friends again. I checked with my boss when I could take holiday and he would prefer that I take holiday in January ... but I'm not sure if that's the best time for you? The only thing I'm a little bit concerned about is the weather. It might get quite cold in December, January, February. Don't worry ... if would be cold, I would be there to keep you warm :) Later this year I might come to Japan again ... but as usual I don't know in advance if and when I would be going. If I would come to Japan I hope we can meet again. This time I will come closer to you instead that you come to Osaka ... unless you really like to see Osaka again :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• 和訳お願いいたします!!!

・Is there a special reason you recommend this area? Should I stay close to a specific metro station? ・It's so fun! We can plan a trip and be together again. ・Oh I also don't need to work on the 3th and 4th ... so I only will stay in Osaka evening of 5th and 6th ... hmmm I think it's better to work in Tokyo the 1st week. I'll double check with my boss. ・Are you sure that's ok with you? Maybe you're parents would miss you? Or maybe your father will become angry at me?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 If I look at your flight schedule you would only be in ●● for 3 days. Are you sure you are ok with it? Travel all this distance for only 3 days. if you tell me when you need to be back in Tokyo, I can try to find a better ticket for you.And if you agree with the time / date of the flights and provide me your passport details, I can book the flight for you.For your reference I put down some flights below.If you feel more comfortable with your travel agent, of course that's ok for me. But I would be more than happy to arrange everything for you.You can trust me .. I won't send you Africa or something .. hahaha ..no I would make sure everything is arranged well.I like what's most convenient for you.ps: make sure that your ticket goes to Brussels pss: if you go via Paris try to make sure you don't need to wait too long (difference between AF 7179 and AF 7181) Come back on the 4th (arrive in Tokyo on the 5th): JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 04 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Midi Rail Stn Paris C De Gaulle 04 Dec 10:21 11:36 Economy AF 7184 Tokyo Narita 04 Dec 13:30 09:10 +1 Economy AF 276 Come back on the 5th (arrive in Tokyo on the 6th) JAL:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy JL 41 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 10:10 11:52 Economy AF 7179 Brussels Airport London Heathrow 05 Dec 16:10 16:20 Economy JL 5104 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 19:00 16:05 +1 Economy JL 402 AF:Tokyo Haneda Paris C De Gaulle 01 Dec 01:30 06:20 Economy AF 283 Brussels Midi Rail Stn 01 Dec 07:47 08:59 Economy AF 7181 Brussels Airport Amsterdam 05 Dec 14:55 15:45 Economy KL 1726 Tokyo Narita 05 Dec 17:45 12:50 +1 Economy KL 8

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 訳なのですが、

メルともからの文なのですが、東京と新潟の距離をきかれているのと、近々中国へいくということはわかりますがそれ以外どのような感じでいっているのかがわかりません。そしてこの人は中国からもどってくるのが9月の7日だからかえってきたら会える?ときいてるんですよね? 自分なりにやりましたが完璧にわかりません。訳とアドバイスどうか宜しくお願いします。 How far is Tokyo from Nigata? I know you are thinking that I must be crazy to ask you to come up there. I don't want you to come all up here; I was just wondering how far is it! I should be back on the 7rd of September. Question, when I get back, I suppose to leave again pretty soon to go to China. I was wondering do you want to meet before I go to China, or do you want to meet me when I come back? I do have a lot more questions to ask, but I can only ask them if you will only reply to my email