• 締切済み

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I mean we really get to do what we like to do the way we want to do it, with people that we choose to be around and that are terrific.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.2

>I mean we really get to do what we like to do the way we want to do it, with people that we choose to be around and that are terrific. 「つまり、僕らはやりたいことを好きなやり方で素晴らしい仲間たちと一緒にやり始めるんだよ。」 以上、参考まで。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

つまり自分達のやりたい方法で、やりたいことに取り掛かるってこと。自分達が選んだ人間と一緒にね。これが最高なんだ。

関連するQ&A

• これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 About 25 percent of time, then, I 'm out traveling around meeting with customersーEurope, Asia and that sort of helps me think, okay do we have the right priorities? What are people responding well to? And what would they like to see us do better?

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

The little devices most of us carry around are so powerful that they change not only what we do, but also who we are . . . We've become accustomed to a new way of 'being alone together.'

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My wife dislikes driving. I drive whenever we go somewhere together or as a family. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. We do a fair amount of shuttling little kids around, often in time I could really use to stay up on work. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What a child needs, what we all needs, is to find some other people who have imagined life along lines that make sense and that also allow some freedom, and listen to them. 難しい単語はないのですが、全く訳せません。 重要な文法やイディオムがあればそれもあわせて回答していただけると助かります

• 次の英文を和訳してください

The organization was paying for computer projects at universities all over the USA. But Bob Taylor was not happy with the results. He went to see his boss, Charlie Herzfeld. Charlie, we have a problem, he said. What is that? Herzfeld asked. We are throwing money away, said Taylor. We are paying different people all over the USA to do exactly the same study. What is wrong with them ? shouted Herzfeld, who had a strong Austrian accent and scared many of the people who woreked for him. Dont not they go to meetings? We pay for them to go to meetings. Why do not they just tell each other what they are doing? No, Charlie, that is not the problems, explained Taylor. Of course our people talk to each other. The trouble is that their computers do not. Their computers do not talk? What do you mean? asked Herzfeld. Well, look at my office. I have got connections there to all of our biggest computers. But if I want to communicate with the people at Santa Monica, I have to sit down at one machine. And if I want to talk to the computer at Berkeley, I have to get up from that machine, go over and sit at another one, and use a completely diffrent computer language.

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 People get to send me things to read as part of that so-called "Think Week".

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life. 恐縮ですが、宜しくお願いします。