コミュニケーションにおける言葉以外のメッセージを理解する

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 言葉を用いないコミュニケーションについての一節です。アメリカ人は「服装」を通じて自己表現をし、大切な場にはドレスアップし、注目されたくない場では控え目にします。デザイナーブランドの服は富裕層であり、最新のファッションに詳しいことが分かります。
  • アメリカ人は「I understand you」と言う代わりに「I hear you」と言うことがよくあります。しかし、口頭で伝えられる言葉以外にも、私たちはさまざまなメッセージを聞いています。音も物語を伝えることがあります。
  • コミュニケーションにおいては言葉以外のメッセージを理解することも重要です。服装や音など、さまざまな要素が私たちの意図や感情を伝える手助けをしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

言葉を用いないコミュニケーションについての文章の一節です。 どなたか和訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m Clothes give us many interesting clues about a person. As Americans say, they “make a statement.” People “dress up” for an important occasion, and “dress down” when they do not want to attract attention. Designer clothes are a status symbol, because people can see that you are rich and up-to-date on the latest fashion. In colloquial usage, Americans often comment “I hear you” when they mean “I understand you.” But spoken words are not the only messages we hear. Sounds often tell a story.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

服は、ある人について我々に多くの面白い手掛かりを与えます。 アメリカ人が言うように、それらは「声明を出すのです」。 人々は、重要な行事のために「盛装します」、また、彼らが注意を引きたくないときは、「ラフな服装をします」。 デザイナー・ブランドの服は、ステータス・シンボルです、と言うのは、人々が、あなたが、裕福で最新の流行の最先端にいると分かるからです。 口語体の語法では、「私は、あなたの言うことがわかります」と言うとき、「私は、あなたの話が聞こえます」と、アメリカ人はしばしばコメントします。 しかし、口頭の言葉は、我々が耳にする唯一のメッセージではありません。 音が、しばしば、物語を語ります。 ☆最後の部分は、話した言葉、だけでなく、その言葉の発音のされ方やイントネーションで、多くの表面上の言葉だけでない内容が、伝わること。

marin0431
質問者

お礼

遅くなり申し訳ありません。 大変参考になりました、ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

suggestible=被暗示性、という心理学用語ですm(_ _)m We are suggestible,ready to take ideas from others and make them our own. Suggestbility descnbes why people believe something that never happened. They become convinced because they are told about an event. They see it in movies,and they hear about it. So they combine theae thoughts into false memories―――but not real ones. Psychologists believe that many childhood memories are created by parents for their children. They tell the child that something happened: "Remember when we went to the seaehore?' And the child collects beach and vacation ideas into a memory. Propaganda is delibetately telling people ideas that you went them to believe. Advertising is another form of suggesting to people,and people of all ages tend to believe advertising. All of us are suggestible; children are particularly so.

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Americans are having a passionate love affair with something they cannot see, hear, feel, touch or taste. That something is calories, billions upon billions of which are consumed every day, often unwittingly, at and between meals. Certainly calories are talked about constantly, and information about them appears with increasing frequency on food labels, menus, recipes and Web sites. But few people understand what they are and how they work - especially how they have worked to create a population in which 64 percent of adults and a third of children are overweight or obese, or how they thwart the efforts of so many people to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off once and for all. Enter two experts: Marion Nestle, a professor of nutrition, food studies and public health at New York University; and Malden Nesheim, professor emeritus of nutritional sciences at Cornell University. Together they have written a new book, "Why Calories Count: From Science to Politics," to be published April 1, which explains what calories are, where they come from, how different sources affect the body, and why it is so easy to consume more of them than most people need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) A situation comedy,or sitcom, is a type of comedy program that is popular in the U.S. The stories are often about everyday events in daily life and take place in a common setting such as a home or office. In many sitcoms, we hear people not on the screen laughing at the funny parts of the show. This is called a laugh track. It is a separate sound track added to the program. This gives viewers the feeling that they are in atheater with a lot of other people. Sitcoms are popular not only in America but also in many English-speaking countries around the world.

• 和訳みてください。ひとつ、英文教えてください

こんばんは 和訳みてください。 I agree feelings are very difficult to communicate, I often wonder if you are happy or sad etc.difficult to decide by e-mail. コミニュケーションを感じ取るのは難しい、私はしばしば(たまに)あなたが、幸せ(うれしい)とか、悲しいとかなど、を、e-mailからきめつける(読み取る?)ことは難しい。 I am happy when I hear from you and sad when I dont, maybe you feel the same? 私はあなたからの便り(e-mail)がくるのはうれしいし、こないときは悲しい、たぶんあなたもそう感じてる(思う)でしょ? ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 英文教えてください 嘘をつかれると、信頼を取り戻すには時間がかかるんだよ。 you something tell a lie to me, you take time to get over the reliance. 上の英文もよくわからないのですが、受身に変えたいです。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 高校英語です!和訳をお願いいたします!!!

確認したいのでお願いします。 But~than chanceまでが特に上手く訳せなかったので 参考にさせていただきたいです!! When people hear that I'm writing an article about deception, they're quick to tell me how to catch a liar. Liars always look to the left, several friends say; liars always cover their mouths, says a man sitting next to me on a plane. Beliefs about how lying looks are plentiful and often contradictory. Most people think they're good at spotting liars, but studies show otherwise. A very small minority of people, probably fewer than 5 percent, seem to have some innate ability to sniff out deception with accuracy. But in general, even professional lie-catchers, like judges and customs officials, perform, when tested, at a level not much better than chance.

• 和訳してくれませんか?お願いします★

これを和訳して下さい! What do you do When you meet somebody?Do you shake hands or bow? Doyoukiss or just say hi? greetings are different from culture to culture. Many people shake hands in various situations. In English-speaking countrys,people shake hands When they meet for the first time. They also shake hands When they say goodbye. よろしくお願いします★

• 和訳お願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 Men are about twice as likely to snore as women are, and it can be caused by a number of things, including allergies, aging, a cold or even just the distinctive shape of your throat. Your weight may also play a role. “You’ve got this combination of tissues that over time, when you gain weight, they gain weight,” Dr. Smith said. “And when you get older, they become a little less toned. So they just tend to clog the airway.” 特に、 “You’ve got this combination of tissues that over time, when you gain weight, they gain weight,” Dr. Smith said. の文がわかりません。