Days when everything goes wrong

このQ&Aのポイント
  • There are days when everything seems to go wrong, from oversleeping to computer breakdowns.
  • On these days, it's important to take a deep breath and count to ten to regain composure.
  • Isolating oneself during tough times only strengthens the sense of failure.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass. You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream. The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten.    There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!"  When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength their sense of failure.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

大意で勘弁を。 何もかもうまくいかないことはあるものだ。目覚ましが鳴らずに遅刻、 雨にはあうし、バックアップをとるまえにパソコンがこわれる。 こんなときにできることはなにもない。ただ、深呼吸して10までかぞ えるだけど。 自分がポンコツに思える時もあるだろう。 ものごとがうまくいかないとき、おおくのひとが一人になろうとする。 一人になることで自分を守ろうとするのだ。しかし、そんなことをし てもどうにもならない。失敗をふりかえってみても、ああ失敗した という気持ちがつよまるばかり。

その他の回答 (2)

• boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.2

意味が捉えやすいように少し意訳してあります。いくつかタイプミスもあったので補足しておきます。 There are days when everything seems to go wrong. You do not hear your alarm, so you are late to crass(class). You get caught in the rain. Your computer breaks down before you make a backup copy. At this point, you are ready to cream(scream). The only solution is to take a deep breath and count to ten. 何もかもうまくいかないように思えるときがあります。目覚ましが聞こえず、授業に遅れてしまう。雨に遭う。バックアップを取る前のパソコンが故障しています。こんなときあなたは悲鳴をあげたくなりますよね。唯一の解決策は深呼吸をし10数えることです。 There are also days when everything you do is wrong. You cannot get along with your exclaim, "I feel like a failure!" またあなたがやる事なす事何もかもがうまくいかないときがあります。「どうせ上手くいかないんだー!」絶叫したところでうまくいくわけではありません。 When things go wrong, many people tend to isolate themselves. By being alone, they think that they are protecting themselves. Unfortunately, this reaction does not help them deal with their disappointments, because they are focusing only on themselves. Thinking about what went wrong strength(strengthens) their sense of failure. 物事が上手くいかないとき、多くの人が孤立してしまう傾向があります。一人きりになることによって自分自身を守っているのです。残念ながら、この行動は自分のことしか見れていないので自身の落胆を和らげることはありません。何を間違ったのかと考えてしまうことは挫折感を強めてしまうだけなのです。 以上、参考までに。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

何もかもうまく行かないように思える日があるものです。目覚まし時計の音が聞こえないで、授業【crass ⇒ class?】に遅刻します。雨にあいます。バックアップをとる前に、あなたのコンピュータが故障します。こんな時、あなたは、叫び【cream ⇒ scream?】たい気持ちになります。唯一の解決法は、深呼吸をして、10数えることです。 あなたがする何もかもが、まずい日もあります。「私は、駄目人間だ!」と、嘆息【exclaim ⇒ exclamation?】してばかりもいられません。 物事がうまく行かない時、多くの人は、孤立しがちです。一人になることで、彼らは、自分を守っているのです。残念ながら、こうした反応は、彼らが、その落胆に対処する手助けとはなりません、なぜならば、彼らは、自分のことだけに焦点を当てているからです。何が上手く行かなかったのか考えることは、敗北感を強めてしまいます【strength ⇒ strengthens?】。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Your romantic life will be a passionate life. Intense feelings and strong attachments. You had a need to be understood, and to be regarded as deeply significant to your partner. You are fiercely loyal, faithfull, sometimes possessive. You can be jelous and suspicious of the people you fall in love with, prying into their life and secrets. You want to know what they are doing when your not there.

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 和訳をお願いします。

when seeing your pictures, made me even miss you more. How have you been doing lately? Do you go clubbing a lot? Last weekend I went to Germany to club, it was fun, but I drunk too much alcohol. The next day I have been clubbing again with friends in Holland. Did you knew that there is a big Japanese community living in Dusseldorf. They even got a Japanese town, I like to go to Dusseldorf, because there is the only place nearby where you can eat ramen noodles. When eating ramen reminds me of the time that we were eating ramen together when I have met you for the first time. Hope we can do that soon again...

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 英語の文章と和訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

They stay in their rooms all day long and then at night they sometimes emerge and head to a convenience store to buy snacks. Others stay indoors for years without stepping outside. They refuse to go to school or work, while sleeping through the day. No one is allowed into their rooms. They seldom communicate with friends or faimily members; instead, they spend most of their time in front of a screen or reading manga in their room, often in their parent's home. Sometimes they are even violent. Most of them are young males.They are the hikikomori, or recluses, and there may be as many as one million of them in Japan. 和訳 彼らは一日中自分の部屋にいて、夜に時々部屋を抜け出してスナック類を買いにコンビニエンスストアに向かいます。何年も家の中にいて外で出ない者もいます。彼らは学校や仕事に行くことを拒否して昼間ずっと寝ています。誰も部屋に入ることは許されません。滅多に友達や家族とのコミュニケーションは取りません。代わりに、その多くは実家暮らしですが、自分の部屋でテレビなどの画面を見たり漫画を読んだりしながらほとんどの時間を過ごします。時折彼らは暴力をふるうことさえします。その多くは若い男性です。彼らはいわゆる引きこもりであり、そういう人は日本に100万人ぐらいはいるかもしれません。

• 和訳教えてください。

When you vacation, do you go as a tourist or as a travelar? I dare say that most people have never asked themselves this question. But for me, there is a definite distinction between the two. When one considers travel as a possible means of bridging cultural gaps in our shrinking global village, the nuances behind these words become important. In my opinion (based on years of observing visitors to my adopted home, Paris), tourists are more likely to maintain a distance between themselves and the places that they visit. Their purpose in traveling is to "see the sights", take photos and have their photos taken in front of famous sights. They often travel in tour groups, which offer the advantage of obtaining cursory information about the sights visited, but also have the disadvantage of discouraging individual discovery. In contrast, travelers interact much more with the people and places found at their travel destinations. They enjoy not only the main sights, but also the back streets and hidden neighborhoods in and around their destinations. They seek out the things that distinguish the places visited from their home territory. They observe the local culture and inhabitants, and seek to understand them. And in the process,they share information about their own culture. When I moved to France, I did so as a traveler. Not only was I determined to learn about the various peoples who live there, why they came and how they live, but I also made up my mind to visit other countries with the same perspective. As a result, my voyages have been much fuller and richer, and my understanding and appreciation of my own American culture has deepened. よろしくお願いします。

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partII

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

• 英語の和訳です!

英語についての質問です 問題が難しくて解けないので よかったら教えてください 中2~高1の範囲です! 空欄に適当な語を入れるという問題です Cats have long been aimals( )have been kept by humans. They were first used by the Egyptians to protect their food. The Egyptians soon thought of cats as( )animals. However,there were people( )did not like cats. Even today,people still wonder about their ( ). Cats try to make people feel( )when they are anxious. They are animals which have( )bodies,whiskers and big eyes. Humans are still fascinated by cats today. よろしくお願いします