I want you to see this because we have been talking for awhile now.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • We have been having a conversation for a while and I would like you to take a look at this.
  • Let's take a moment to discuss something important since we have been talking for a while.
  • This is something I would like you to see since we have been conversing for a while.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

・I want you to see this because we have been talking for awhile now. ・You can always get a makeover if you are unsatisfied with your appearance. ・it isn't so bad but it was difficult for me with the orientation and training. Everything is going really fast and I am already working with dangerous chemicals. ・I am in training to join a research group and help design something complicated for an engine. 長くなりましたが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I want you to see this because we have been talking for awhile now. これについては、#1さんと同じで「これまでさんざん話してきたんだし、分かってよ。」って感じ。 You can always get a makeover if you are unsatisfied with your appearance. 「自分の容姿が気に入らないならお化粧すればいいじゃん。」 it isn't so bad but it was difficult for me with the orientation and training. Everything is going really fast and I am already working with dangerous chemicals. 「(成績が?もしくは授業の質が?)そんなに悪くないんだけど、オリエンテーションとトレーニング(授業または、訓練)だけじゃ、おいらには難しいよ。 (授業の進み方が?)もうなんもかもメッチャ早くて、もう危険な薬品取り扱ってるんだよ。(ついていくのに苦労してる?)」 I am in training to join a research group and help design something complicated for an engine. 「このトーレーニング(授業、訓練、コ=ス)を卒業したら、研究チームに入って、エンジン関連のややこしい物をデザインする作業を手伝いたんだ。」 まあ、そもそも、前後の会話が分かってないと100%理解するのは不可能なので、推測込みです。itが何さすとか、色々この文章からだけじゃ分からない箇所が多々ありましたので。

toshizuo1126
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。確かに前後の文がないと訳すのも難しいですよね。ですが、()なので補足してくれたりと、わかりやすい日本語にしてくださってありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。だいぶ話してきたので、これをわかっていただきたい。 2。外見が気に入らないならいつでもやり直してもらえる。 3。既に危ない薬品を扱っていたわけで、なんでも事がが早すぎて、出来が悪いほどではなかったが、それについての説明と練習だけでは、難しかった。 4。私は、研究チームに入り、エンジン用の複雑な何かをデザインするのを手伝う仕事を習っているところだ。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I want to sincerely apologize, I was looking at your razors at about 3am last night just browsing, apparently I added this one to cart or something. It was an accident, I was very very tired. I don't even have money until i get paid anyway. Sorry to inconvienence you. I still plan to buy a kamisori from you in the future, just havent decided which. i had a seperate question. I have a kamisori I bought, but it came with string wrapping. Would i be able to send my razor to you for a traditional rattan wrap with the diamonds and red stuff(stingray skin?)