• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳お願い致します(>_<)

英文が長くてメールが翻訳できないので和訳お願い致します(>_<) I only plan to visit Seoul, then take a felly down to Japan, Where i will be staying in Kyoto :) I want to visit so many places in Japan!haha Do you have any recommendations? :) I am not too sure how fog is formed, but it usually appears on very frosty and cold days, i think it is when water can't evaporate property and forms a fog ( I am not sure though ) And we usually get 1or2 days worth of deep snow! So we get a quick chance to make snowman, it is really fun! :) 長いですが翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数56
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
noname#175206
noname#175206

これを長いと言っちゃあ……、まあ回答者としてお恥ずかしい(^^;。  親しいご友人でしょうか。以下は男性設定の訳です。 ---------------------------- ソウルに行って、フェリーで日本に行くつもり。京都にいることになるかな(^^)。 日本のあちこちに言って見たいんだ。あはは!(回答者注:わくわくと嬉しい様子) どこか、お勧めのとことかある? 霧が濃いと困るけど、霧は湿気ていて寒い日だけかな。寒いと、湿気たりしないから、霧が出たりしないような気もするよ(いや、よく分からないけど)。 僕らのところでは、毎年、1日か2日くらいは、すごく雪が積もるんだ。 だから、雪だるま作ったりね。ホントに面白いよ!(^^) ---------------------------- といったところかと(なんか、嬉しくてハイ気味な気が)。  返信するなら、京都拠点に観光地を紹介するくらいでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わあー!! 完璧な翻訳ありがとうございます!!(*^^*) 英語が苦手な私にとっては長い文でした(T_T) 本当にありがとうございました(ToT) またちょこちょこ質問するので差し支えなければ 教えてください(>_<) ありがとうございました(*^^*)!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記はある日記形式の本からの抜粋です。第三段落のwe will not get to wear uniformsを「意志」で訳したらよいか「予測」で訳したらよいか今ひとつわかりません。その一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 I'm spitting mad.Not only is Mama training to be a nurse, but so are Olga and Tatiana. But not Mashka and me. No! We are too young! ※Olga、Tatiana、Mashkaと「私」は姉妹です(年齢順に記載しました)。OlgaとTatianaは"the Big Pair"、Mashkaと「私」は"the Little Pair"と呼ばれています。 Mashka is so good, always so sweet about everything, and she has tried to make me feel better about being left out. "At least it's both of us, the Little Pair," she said, and then suggested that maybe we could find other good work to do for the soldiers. She's such an angel, I'm not sure we're truly sisters. Mama says indeed we can be of great help, we can visit the sick and injured. But - we will not get to wear uniforms, and I did so much want to. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いいたします

I like you and I am not dating with others but But I think it is a difficult situation that we live so far apart Not much opportunity to meet このメール内容は振られていますか? まだ、わたしが頑張れば見込みがある内容ですか?

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• 和訳お願いします

英語のやりとりなんですが、会話して成立してますか?また、このやりとりで私は社交辞令ではなく、また会いたいと思っているんですが、相手の返事は社交辞令になってないでしょうか?英語を勉強中で調べて返事してるんですが、相手に失礼な事をいってないか不安で…わかる方いらっしゃいましたら、回答お願いします。 ☆が私で★がの返事です ☆Really thank you for four days. It was very fun. I should have had been able to speak more English. I am sorry to let you be tired! ★no. i am not tired. i just expect that we could talk more. so it is time to study English now ;) have nice trip ☆ok! While I wait for an airplane, I study!! l don't go to back japan! so,Can we meet again? ★Yes we could still use tango to talk ☆Sleep well today see you again! ★See you take care

• 英文和訳お願いします

とあるアメリカのミュージシャンに、I am Japanese, so please come to Japan!とファンメールを 送ったら、次のように返事がありました。(わからないところだけ抜粋します) Thank you××(私の名前). We would love to go to Japan :-)Hopefully in the next year or so we will finally make it. いまいちわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

The problem is not so much that we can't hear as that we don't listen attentively to what we can hear. 犬の嗅覚に関するエッセイなのですが、The problem is~から先、not so much A as B構文なのか、単純にso~that…構文なのか、はたまた違うアプローチで意味を取るべきなのか解りません。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

この英文を訳して欲しいです。PCサイトの和訳にも検索をかけてみたのですが、所々抜けてしまっていまいち理解が出来ませんでした。お願いします。 The Family safety Filter sometimes gets confused and blocks a website which is really ok.If you are not sure this website would be ok with your parents,don't visit it.Not sure this website is ok