• 英文の和訳をしていただけるかたにお願いできますでしょうか?
  • 抽象的な内容ですが、英文の和訳をお願いします。
  • 定型文となりますが、英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。ソウル・メイト読み取り終了のお知らせと、新しい読み取り「ソウル・メイト2」へのお誘いのようです。 >Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. ⇒さて、悲しいですが、ご一緒の時間が終りに近づいてきました。これまで、あなたの読み取りをして楽しんできましたが、ここで一旦あなたの運命に関する仕事は終えなければなりません。あなたにとっては、この読み取りが何かを喚起してくれそうに思われていたことと承知していますが、それに違わず、何らかの霊感を得ていただけたら嬉しいです。あなたのチャートから多くの詳細な情報をあなたに与えることができるのは、これがすべて、まさに本当の概略、真なるスケッチであるからです。恒星の神秘に終りはありませんが、しかし、各々の読み取りには長い時間がかかりますので、それには制約があります。 >You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love. ⇒お望みならば、更なるソウル・メイト読み取りで、更なる多くの詳細をご覧になることができます。そのときのページ内で、あなたがどこでソウル・メイトにめぐり会えるかについてお話します。彼の身体的説明やこれまでの背景をつけ加えることができます。それが「ソウル・メイト2」と呼ばれるものです。このスケッチよりさらに大きな詳細を盛り込む所存ですので、それゆえ、霧の中から人物像が立ち現われるように、あなたは心の中に明確な彼の姿を描くことができます。それは将来、あなたの身近に愛を連れてくることでしょう。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。定型文だからなのか、同じような内容が何度か出てくるように感じました。抽象的なのはかわりませんが…。ですが、おかげさまで安心して読む事が出来ました。丁寧に訳していただき感謝いたします。本当にありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします But what else? You may think I have told you all you could possibly want to know. It isn’t so. SOUL MATE TWO, is the same length and just as detailed as soul mate one, it follows a similar pattern, if you loved this reading you will love Soul Mate Two. Astrology is a bit like archaeology in that each additional reading on the same subject we must dig into a deeper layer of the chart and more time and work is involved. SOUL MATE THREE, if you still want more, if your spirit still has a hunger to taste the romance in your future. If it wants to look again into the mirror of time. Then Soul Mate Three is the last of these readings, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two. I cannot tell more than that because I never know what it will show in your particular reading until I look at your own chart, Again it is deeply penetrating and more difficult to do, because each time we look we have to go deeper it take a bit longer. May they bring love light and enlightenment into your spirit.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 For as detailed and complete as Soul Mate one was, it was maybe not enough for you. But I hope it has aroused your curiosity. For I want to guide you further. You are hungry for more. My insight has taken you this far now let it take you the rest of the fascinating journey. This path we are walking together, will end your loneliness, it will show your soul the other soul it was searching for. Has Soul Mate one left you with questions? Most people want to know the circumstance of the meeting with their soul mate. Soul mate two can tell you this. It can add to the very detailed description you have already received of your future partner, by describing his or her body, manner, and movements. This will add to the picture you have of him.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This reading is a totally hand crafted astrological reading done in the traditional way. Now Tomoko I will begin your Soulmate Two. This is the next long chapter in your Soul mate reading, and I promise it will be as enchanting, moving and illuminating as the original one was. It will add to the portrait and enhance the details, so that you can see him more clearly in your mind eye. In looking at this reading you are looking at the future with me, as if looking at a film on a blank screen. My English is poor and my words inadequate but I will do my utmost to faithfully describe him, his life and the details that the chart reveals. Your future and past are pictured here in your Natal chart. He is part of that future. Love is your destiny.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I get asked questions like, will he return to me? Will he leave this other woman? Will my unrequited affections ever be returned. What is in store for us. A synastry can be done between any two people, it doesn’t have to be a soul mate, it can be a boyfriend, a lover, anyone, but when you meet your soul mate if there are any complications or doubts, this is the reading for you. If its not available in Japan, you can still order a synastry reading from our own website, where ever you live in the world.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 The last house of the horoscope is the final chapter in your chart. Every astrological reading I do is rare and individual, it is done in a special time honoured ancient way, and cannot be obtained from any other astrologer. I hope this reading has been interesting, and has delighted you and touched you. Deep inside your soul already knows this man, it has known him since the beginning of time. even though it may have yet to meet him in this present incarnation. You know more than I. For I only show you the fate reflected in your stars. These things that will happen in the fullness of time. I wish you the greatest of love and enduring happiness for your future.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The power of love is the gravity between two planets, one in your chart, one in his. The force of fate which works despite oneself. We are all influenced by the intangible magnetism and subtle energy of the stars. Non of us can resist it. No matter how alone you feel, Your existence is already psychically or metaphysically linked to someone you may not have yet met. This reading will I hope enchant you even more and shed light on some of the dim shadowy corners of the future that have remained as yet unanswered Soul Mate two will be like a candle illuminating the dim, vague edges of destiny that have not yet been investigated.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 半導体が機械語を出力する仕組みを詳しく解説します。機械語からアセンブリ言語、プログラミング言語への変換についても触れます。
  • 半導体の仕組みは、電流の流れによって0と1を区分し、機械語を形成します。電波との関係についても解説します。
  • 半導体では、データをメモリに保存し、文字を表示させる仕組みがあります。初学者向けの関連書籍やWebページもご紹介します。
回答を見る