• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数153
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3

今あなたをこんなに愛せるなんて思ってもいませんでした。今年は素晴らしい年になりました。あなたに会えたのです。私は永久に感謝いたします、なぜならあなたは私の中に神とともにいるからです。 私は本気でこのように言っています。毎日あなたに「愛してるよ」って言ったら、言葉だけじゃなくて態度で示します。 このように愛されてるあなたは幸せですね・・・。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

和訳して下さり有り難うございました。 参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.2
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

あなたを好きになって自分がこんなに誰かを愛せるなんて知らなかった。二人が出会えた今年は最高の1年....神様と同じようにいなくてはならないあなたに永遠に感謝!  これははっきり言える、毎日「愛してる」という時、言うだけじゃなくどれだけ愛してるかもあなたに見せてあげる。 いいですね~こんな言葉を言われるなんて素敵です!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答有り難うございました。 助かりました。

• 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

I=女性だとして訳します。 あなたを愛してみて、自分がここまで人を愛することができるとは知らなかった。 今年は素晴しかった。というのも私たちが出会った年だから。 永遠に感謝し続けるわーーだってあなたは神さまとともに私の中心なのだから。 毎日あなたにI Love Youと言うって言ったとき、私が言ったことは本当なのよ。 それを言うだけでなく、私はそれをあなたに見せてあげるわ。 I=男性だとして訳します。 君を愛してみて、僕がここまで人を愛することができるとは知らなかった。 今年は素晴しかった。というのも僕たちが出会った年だから。 永遠に感謝し続けるよーーだって君は神さまとともに僕の中心なのだから。 毎日君にI Love Youと言うって言ったとき、僕が言ったことは本当だよ。 それを言うだけでなく、僕はそれを君に見せてあげるよ。 以上、いかがでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わかりやすい回答をどうも有り難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I wrote down “living”, I should have made it clear that I meant “residing”. Nevertheless, I will choose this as the best answer!

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

日本語に翻訳してください。 (1)I'm sorry I love you so much. I will make up for being awful to you. And I didn't mean that you aren't better than my ex. You are way better than her in a million ways. I love you and would do anything to make you happy. (2)Hehehehe when I said that you would beat her it was you would beat using me as a toilet cus that's what she wanted and that would make her mad lol You gave me a heart attack. I started crying (at last!) You are the most amazing girl on the planet. I don't care how good your English is I will always love you (heart) (3)Like I said when we first started talking. If you ever see something I said that offends you please know that is not what I meant. I would never want to hurt you.

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• サビが・・・

I Knew I Love you before I met you というサビの歌ってなんですか? 男性が歌っていました。

• 和訳お願いします。

"Oh," said Tommy. "What a waste! When you're through with the book, you just throw it away, I guess. Our television screen must have had a million books on it, and it's good for many more. I wouldn't throw it away." "Same with mine," said Margie. She was 11 and hadn't seen as many telebooks as Tommy had. He was 13. She said, 'Where did you find it?' "In my house." He pointed without looking, because he was busy reading. "In the attic." "What's it about?" "School."

• 1000年前と変わらず貴方を愛してるを英語で

英文にしてください。 1000年経った今でも貴方を愛してる。 I'm still loving you after 1000 years. I still love you as same as 1000years ago. 1000年後にやっと貴方を見つけたわ。 I finally found you after 1000 years. 貴方に会って思い出した。昔私が愛した人だと。 When I met you, I remembered you were my love. When I met you, I knew you were my love. metをsawに変えてもいいです。 少し違う言い回しですが。。 I remembered(knew) that you are the one(man) from 1000years ago. 、この中でどれが良いとおもいますか? 他に何か良い文章がありましたら教えて下さい 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳確認お願い致します

It's very complicated I feel responsible because she moved to Japan from Australia because of me それはとても複雑なんだ 僕の為に彼女がオーストラリアから来たから僕にはその責任がある。 Do you do not break up her? in future あなたは彼女とその先も別れるつもりはありませんか? I guess that will happen But tough situation as I said because she moved country, only for me 僕はそれは起こると思う でも、前にもいったけど、彼女は国から僕だけの為に来ている If it is my decision, I would meet you もし、僕が決断したら、僕は君に会いたい Oh. You don't want to meet me, because of her? え⁈君は僕に会いたくないの?それは彼女の為? 和訳は合ってますか?確認お願い致します。

• 英語の分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。

ある、芸能人御夫妻の会話です。 和訳をお願いします。 妻 I get invited all the time But I said yes because you said it would be a great American experience. 夫 That's the way our family works. I say something and that's the way it goes dam it! (Laughing) and that's the American way, I mean come it's the Kentucky Derby. I me you've got to go! 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳

Final Fantasy XIV can't be the most disappointing game, because we all knew it would suck from the start. In order to be disappointed, you have to think something is going to be good first. 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳がよくわからないのですが、教えていただけませんか。 they would be sent to Debbie but it would probably be best for you not to ever mention her because if they were to visit her site, they would see her link recommending me for hairpiece orders. Do you know what I mean? debbieは、女性の名前です。 訳してもなにか不自然でうまくいきませんでした。 分かる方がおりましたら、教えてください。