My Prayers and Thoughts

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the prayers and thoughts of Fabio
  • Fabio shares his personal prayers and the reasons behind them
  • Find out why Fabio's prayers are focused on others
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数14

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^  さて、ぼくのお祈りについて話そう (フフフ) > As you told me your secret.  君の秘密について教えてくれたからね。 > Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody!  これは秘密とはいえないんだが、だからって誰にも言うってものでもない。 > I’m telling you because… I want to :D  なぜ君に教えるかっていうと ・・・ そうしたいからさ (笑) > It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.  他人に知って欲しいってことではないんだけど、君には教えとくよ。 > As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help).  前にも言ったように、ぼくは自分のためにお祈りはしない (ただし、本当に困った時には、ちょっと助けを求めるかもしれないけど)。 > The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices.  ぼくが求めるのは、いつも健やかであることと、常に正しい選択をするってことだ。 > I pray for other people.  ぼくは他人のためにお祈りをする。 > I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering.  ぼくは親友のために祈り、祖母のために祈るんだ。彼らはぼくが苦しい時期にぼくを助けてくれたからね (このことについては改めて書くよ)。大体は、助けを必要としていたり苦しい思いをしている人のためには祈る。 > And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers.  それに、実をいうと、つい最近もう一人加わったよ。  > You might know her.  君も知ってる人だ。 > Her name is Mika ^^  その人の名は ミカ だ (ヘヘ) > I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<  気にしないで欲しい。気を悪くしないでくれ (泣) > I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…  かつては神を信じてなかったけど、大人になるにつれて、いろんなものごとが分かり始めるにつれて、気持ちが変わったんだ。 > well! This is a story to be told next time :D  よし、この次にはそのことを書こう (笑) > Hey, one last thing!  さて、最後にもう1つ! > When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed?  前に就寝前の読書の写真をそちらに送ったけど、何だか変に思ったのかなぁ? > Because I said I was only showing it to you?  それは、君だけに見せたのだよって言ったから? > I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”.  君の返事が I see...XD だったから気になるんだ。 > If you were perplexed, why? :D  変に思ったとしたら、それはなぜ? (笑) > Thank you again!  返事をありがとう! > Have a nice day and take care!  ではさようなら! > Fabio  ファビオより * reading to bed というのがよく分からなかったです (reading in bed なら分かりますけれど ・・・)。それ以外は、癖がなくて、とても分かりやすい英語だと思います。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

早いご回答をいただきびっくりしました!! 訳していただき本当にありがとうございます。 感謝しています!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 困ってます。どちらが日本語に近いニュアンスですか?

「あなたに私の気持ちを伝えたかっただけ」を 英文にしたいのですが・・・・ I just wanted to tell you what's in my heart I just wanted to tell you for my feellings I just wanted to tell you how I feel 英語初心者なので何がどう違うのか分かりません。 すいませんが教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。