• ベストアンサー

日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 0909n
  • お礼率25% (4/16)
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • simakawa
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2834/13884)
回答No.3

完全では有りませんが,下記で荒訳をして後は辞書とで解決できます.  http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/  http://translation.infoseek.co.jp/  http://tool.nifty.com/globalgate/

その他の回答 (3)

• komimasaH
  • ベストアンサー率16% (179/1067)
回答No.4

これはあなた自身が書いた文章では。一度こういうことを英語で言いたいと投稿されていました。あなたの日本語が訳では。 添削で依頼したほうがいいと思います。なぜなら最初の一行目から間違いがあるからです。 teach as much as I can to people. → teach as many people as I canでしょ。

• grouchy
  • ベストアンサー率26% (21/79)
回答No.2

あまり上手な英語ではありませんね。 非英語圏の方が書かれた英語のようです。 割とシンプルですので、時間をかけて主語、動詞を見極めれば 辞書でどうにかなると思いますよ。 頑張って。

• ngyyss
  • ベストアンサー率35% (76/213)
回答No.1

こんにちは。。 文章自体も内容も非常に簡単な文章だと思いますよ。教師になる夢、その理由、なるためへの努力について書かれています。 一度貴方様なりに訳されて投稿されると、アドヴァイスが貰えると思います!! 辞書さえあればできます! Cheers!

関連するQ&A

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Even people in their 40s and 50s feel their memory starting to slip. "Why can`t I remember names?" they sigh. "Where did I put my keys?" With the passing of the years, the question move from annoyance to concern. (2)Leisure is a very important topic, for several reasons. Many people spend more time at their leisure than at work; many find their leisure more satisfying than their work; leisure can be a major source of happiness and of mental and physical health. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 日本語に訳してください。

こんにちは。 下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。 The so-called drug war was started in the 1980s and it was aimed directly at the black population. None of this has anything to do with drugs. It has to do with controlling and criminalizing dangerous populations. It's kind of like a U.S. counterpart to "social cleansing." Poor black males are criminalized the most by the drug war. The number of black men in the criminal justice system is enormous. That criminalizes a dangerous population. What about the population which is declining in earnings and jobs? They're frightened. The more you can increase the fear of drugs and crime and welfare mothers and immigrants and aliens and poverty and all sorts of things, the more you control people. Make them hate each other. Be frightened of each other and think that the other is stealing from them. If you do that you can control people. And that's just what the drug war does. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語が話せ、バイリンガルが出来る様に、なりたい。 I want to become it English talk almost as same as Japanese, and to have a bilingual. 添削をお願いします。

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 間接目的語だけで第3文型は可ですか?

It is to be a Japanese language teacher to teach foreign people.・・・(1) という文があったのですが、これの訳文は 外国の人に教える日本語の先生になることです。・・・(2) と思います。(1)にteach foreign peopleとありますが、foreign peopleは間接目的語になってると思います。主語「I」を付けるとしたらI teach foreign people.(私は外国の人に教える)となると思いますが、直接目的語でなくても第3文型として成立するのでしょうか?第3文型は必ずしも直接目的語というわけではないのですか?文法に詳しい方、お答えいただきたくよろしくお願いします。