My Dream for the Future: Becoming a Scientist

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discovering the Wonders of Nature: My Dream of Becoming a Scientist
  • Following in the Footsteps of Rachel Carson: Inspiring Change through Science
  • Sharing the Joy of Discovery: My Aspiration as a Scientist
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. I want to be a scientist. A scientist studies things happening in tature. I want to be like Rachel Carson. Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. お願いします(´>ω<`)

noname#174182
noname#174182
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. 私はこれから自身の将来の夢について話します。 I want to be a scientist. 私は科学者になりたいです。 A scientist studies things happening in tature. 科学者は自然によって起こること全てについて研究(勉強)をします。 I want to be like Rachel Carson. 私はレイチェル・カーソンのようになりたいです。 Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. 彼女の本には「沈黙の春」や「Changed our view of nature」などがあります I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. 私は科学者は未知な事象に対しとても意味があると思います。何か発見してそれについてたくさんの人に伝えたいと思う。 三行目、「tature」って言葉が浮かばなく辞書で調べましたが出てきませんでした・・。 「future」(将来)か「nature」(自然)によって大きく意味が変わります・・ 文脈からしてnatureかと思いますのでnatureと仮定し訳しました。

noname#174182
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

I'm going to talk about my dream for the future. 私は、自分の将来の夢について語ろうと思う。 I want to be a scientist. 私は、科学者になりたい。 A scientist studies things happening in tature. 科学者は、自然界で起きていることを学ぶ(研究する)。  (nature のタイプミス?) I want to be like Rachel Carson. 私は、レイチェル・カーソンのようになりたい。 Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. 彼女の著書、「沈黙の春」は、私たちの自然観を一変させた。 I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. 何かを発見し、そのことを人々に伝えるのは、とても意義深いことだと思う。

noname#174182
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I 'm going to talk about my dream for the future. 私は将来の夢について語ります。 I want to be a scientist. 科学者になりたいと思います。 A scientist studies things happening in tature. tature→nature 科学者は自然界で起こっていることを研究します。 I want to be like Rachel Carson. 私はレイチェル・カーソンのようになりたいと思います。 Her book,Silent Spring,changed our view of nature. 彼女の著書「沈黙の春」は我々の自然の見方を変えました。 I think it's very meaningful to discover something new and tell people about it. 何か新しいことを発見し、それについて人々に教えることはとても意味のあることだと思います。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

noname#174182
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします!

All the best with your studies! It would be nice to see you again :) I heard about the Olympics :) people must be excited

• 日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について 

日本語「連れて行く」と「連れてくる」について  連れていくと 連れてくるのの違いをおしえてください。英語で答えがほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 I understand the 連れていく is when you take someone of a lower class(?) or somewhere so that I can basically say someone took ME somewhere to put myself lower, right?But for the 連れてくる, can I use it to taking someone else? It's realluy confusing! I don't want to be rude to and my dictionary labeld these as a special class so I want to be careful. Thanks for your help! 教えてください。ありがとうございます。(日本語はたくさん漢字をしりませんので英語の説明がほしいです)

• 日本語訳お願いします。

メールをしている外国の友達からこんな文がきました。これって告白でしょうか.....I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I want to meet someone special. Could you be that speci al one. ん~和訳をお願いします。 追加で、こんな時、「今はまだわからないけど、これから二人の関係が良い方に進めばあなたの特別な人になりたいと思っています。」は. I don't know what i say now, but I want to become a special one of you if our relationship will grow well って感じで良いのでしょうか? お願いします。 ちなみに、I want these feelings to grow how about you? ともきました。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 「It's not unusual」の日本語訳は?

トム・ジョーンズが歌う「It's not unusual」の歌詞の日本語訳を教えてくれませんか? ちなみに英語ではこんなです↓ It's not unusual to be loved by anyone It's not unusual to have fun with anyone but when I see you hanging about with anyone It's not unusual to see me cry, oh I wanna' die It's not unusual to go out at any time but when I see you out and about it's such a crime if you should ever want to be loved by anyone, It's not unusual it happens every day no matter what you say you find it happens all the time love will never do what you want it to why can't this crazy love be mine It's not unusual, to be mad with anyone It's not unusual, to be sad with anyone but if I ever find that you've changed at anytime it's not unusual to find out that I'm in love with you whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m

日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there are only 20 bags(jm59) left. In about two or three weeks jm59 should be available again.   Please advise if you want to order something else instead or if we should note down an open credit for your next order (price of 13 x jm59 = $94,25)