• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数64
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15222/32742)

私は、十分に意図して言ったことだから謝らない。私は悲しくて、怒っているとには皮肉になるのだ。     確かにジョークではあったが可笑しいことを言うためではない。     私は、あなたが私と話をする事に全然興味がないことに気づいた。だから怒っているのだ。     私はあなたが私の事を思ってくれていると思った自分自身にたぶん腹を立てているのだろう。とにかくあなたはそうしない(=私の事を思っていない)。      口ではそう言っても、ほんとうではない。もし「わたしはいそがしくなる」ということばが声で話をするのを禁じるなら、あなたの方で時間があっても、いずれ私はあなたにとって何でもない事になる。よろしい。私は事実を直視する。     私は、あなたが恥ずかしがり屋で、私がノーと言うのを恐れて、私と話をしたがらないのだと思っていた。     しかし、そうではない。真実はあなたは全然私のことを気にかけていないから、私と話さなかったのだ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答をありがとうございます。 感謝しています。お礼が遅くなりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 連鎖関係代名詞

She opened a door to learning that I had not even known existed 2文にわけると She opened a door to learning that existed. I had not even known it. 又は I had not even known a door to learning that existed. She opened it. でいいでしょうか? This is the book which you said he is reading これはあなたが言った彼が読んでいる本である。 上記の文はyou said this is the book which he is reading だと同義になるのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の確認をお願いします

is that what you said or someone els but you thought it wass cool? but ya it got to me... 「それは君が言ったか誰かに言われてカッコイイと思ったの?確かにカッコイイね」 という訳であっていますか?

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 簡単な和訳をお願いします。

In america they do not sharpen razors at a hardware store. If you prefer not to sharpen it that is fine, thank you.

• これで通じますでしょうか?訂正お願いします。

こんにちは、いつもお世話になっております。 翻訳機にかけてみたものの相手に通じるか微妙なので 簡単な英語で(相手もネイティブではなく英語が完璧って感じでは ないので)下記のニュアンスの文を教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 直訳ではなくていいです。。 (1)昨日は私が引きとめてしまったばかりに(話が長くなってしまった) あなたのお友達を待たせてしまいごめんなさい。 I am sorry for making the friend wait yesterday though you did not have time. (2)もしお店に行く事があれば、明日か明後日お店のスタッフにお土産を預けておきましょうか? Shall I be going to entrust the souvenir to the staff in the shop the day after tomorrow tomorrow if there is going to the shop? (3)荷物を預かって欲しいと頼んだのはただの口実です。 そう言えばあなたに会えると思ったから。。 When it wants you to keep luggage, it is a free excuse that asked. Because it was thought that it was able to meet you as far as that goes. 。 (4)あなたは私の気持ちを全然分かっていない。。 You do not understand my feelings at all. よろしくお願いいたします

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語訳しお願いします!!

i didn't even feel it! So yes i am ok Thank for asking How are you do... ちゃんと全部訳し出来ないのでお願いします!!

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I am trying to order on amazon. It is less expensive if I order it from Japan. That is why it is taking me so long because I do not understand the website. よろしくお願いします。