Scared of a Future in Japan

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am scared about the future in Japan, being alone and having no one to help me if you get arrested by the police.
  • Your anger scares me and I have panic attacks when you become angry. Our personalities do not work well together.
  • I think it's best for both of us to find someone who complements our personalities better. I hope you find happiness.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.3

私はあなたと一緒に居たいけれど、心配です。     あなたは、警察がすぐ逮捕すると言いました、これが心配です。もしあなたと日本に居て警察があなたを逮捕したら、私は何が出来るでしょう?  どこに行けるでしょう?     私が、一人になり、行くところがないと思うと心配です。     あなたの両親は、私を好きではないから彼らに救いを求めることは出来ません。このことで私は恐れています。もし私たちに子供が出来て、警察があなたを逮捕したら、助けてくれる人が居なくて私は一人になります。この考えで、わたしは。非常に恐れています。    また、私たちが関係している間あなたの癇癖は、恐ろしいものでした。あなたは悪い人ではありません。あなたがなぜ怒るか分かります。しかし、私は怒りをうまく処理できない人間です。あなたが怒り出すと、私は極度の衝撃であなたと話が出来なくなります。あなたが悪い人とは言いません、あなたはすばらしい人です。しかし私たちの性格は(お互いに)うまく反応しません。どこかにきっとあなたの性格に私よりよく合い、問題が起こっても恐怖のを衝撃を起こさない女性が居ると思います。     私たちの性格はお互いに向いていないと思います。私はあなたをすぐ怒らせるし、(怒ると)あなたも私も傷つきます。もうこれ以上私は傷つきたくありません。   あなたが悪いとか、あなたが悪い人だとは言っていません。我々は二人とも同じ量の欠点があります。あなたが怒ると、私は怖くなりストレスを受けます。私たちの性格は一緒にはうまくいかないのです。     あなたには、あなたを怒らせない女性がいいと思います。     私は、もう何と言い、何をし、どう考えればいいのか分かりません。         私よりよい女性を見つけることを本当に望みます。あなたはそういった女性に値し、またそれが最善だと思います。     ここしばらく連絡しませんでしたが、このことについてはいろいろと考えていました。

metatron2011
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

その他の回答 (3)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.4

#2.です。最後1文抜け落ちました。 「このところ連絡しなくてごめんなさい。ことことについてあれこれ考えていました。」 を加えて下さい。失礼しました。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

あなたと日本にいたいですが、私はそれについて怖いのです。 警察がすぐにあなたを逮捕するだろうとあなたは言いました、そして、そのことを考えると私は心配です。 もしあなたが逮捕されて、私があなたと日本に住んでいるならば、私はどうすることができるでしょう? わたしはどこに行くのでしょう? 私が一人でいなければならないかもしれい、そして、どこにも行くところがないと思うと、私は心配です。 あなたの両親は私が好きではないので、私は彼らから援助を得ることができません。 このことを考えると私はとても恐ろしいのです。 もしも私たちに子供がいて、警察があなたを逮捕したら、私は私を助けるてくれる人もなく一人きりになります。 私はそう考えるととてもこわいのです。 また、私たちがこれまでつきあって来て、あなたが怒ると私は恐ろしかった。 あなたは悪い人ではありません、私はあなたがなぜ怒るのかわかります。 でも、私は、怒りに上手く対処することができないのです。 あなたが実際に怒ると、私はひどいパニックにおそわれて、あなたと口をきくことができなくなります。 私はあなたを悪人とは呼びません、あなたは素晴らしい人です。 私は、とにかく、私たちの性格が上手く反応しないのだと思います。 私は、向こうにあなたの性格に好意を示す女性がいることを知っています、問題が起きてもパニックを起こさない女性です。 私は、ただ、私たちの性格が合わないのだと思うのです。 私のせいであなたはすぐに腹を立て、私たちは共に傷つきます。 私は、もう傷つきたくないのです。 私は、あなたを非難していないし、あなたを悪人と呼んでいるのではありません。 私たちは共に、同じ様にそれぞれの問題を抱えています。 あなたが腹を立てたら、私はとても怖くてストレスを感じます。 私たちの性格は共に上手くいかないのです。 あなたには、あなたを怒らせない女性がふさわしいのです。 私は、何と言って、何をして、どう考えたらよいのか自信がありません。 これ以上私には分からないのです。 私は、あなたともっとうまく行く女性をあなたが見つけることを本当に望みます。 あなたは、それに値します。 私は、これが最善だと思います。

回答No.1

Google翻訳に放り込んでみたら? http://translate.google.co.jp/ 文章構成はご自分でどうぞ。 辞書片手に翻訳機の情報を元に編集すれば解決できるはずです。 英語を勉強されているのならなおさらそういう作業をされてはいかがでしょうか? ご自身の翻訳との正否を知りたいのでしたら自分で翻訳するとこうなったけれどこういう訳で大丈夫?というご質問になるかと思います。 試しにGoogle翻訳に全文丸投げしてみたらそれなりに内容が理解可能な文章になってましたよ。 全文丸投げ翻訳は翻訳機に任せたらいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

友達からのお叱りメールだと思いますが,正確に把握したいので翻訳をお願いします。 2センテンスになりますが,どうぞよろしくお願いします。 How are you today? Fiery seems a bit large. I just mentioned some, but you rebounded so much. Participate or not in the party is your own decision, and no one forced you, why would you feel embarrassed? Also linked ethnocentrism. You do not want to hear that I will not say. Since then do not say. I am angry because you know me too, I am angry because you insight into me, let me escape detection. I get angry is because you're too fond of me, allow me lost my temper for you. I am even more angry is that I care about you getting everything and cares everything you envisioned for me. I can not leave your concern, and you should bear all the responsibility.

• 次の英語を日本語にしてもらえませんか?

I have not received my item. The USPS attempted a delivery while I was not home, and I asked for a redelivery on the next day, and instead, they shipped it back to you. I have not been able to talk to them on the phone (call forwarding) and It is the New Years weekend. I did want the camera body, but now I am so upset that I no longer want to mess with the incompetence of the U. S. Postal Service. Since I have already paid for the shipping to me, would you please deduct from the price of the camera, the shipping charge for sending it back to you, and refund the balance of the price of the camera back to my pay pal account. That way you are out nothing on the transaction. It's not your fault, and I will lose money and get nothing, but I want nothing more to do with it.

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind