• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数87
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

#1.です。最後の部分、書きすぎたかもしれません。訂正します。 もうすぐクリスマスですね、2年がすでに過ぎたとは信じられません。 僕は、いまでも、君のことを考えて、君が何をしているかなと思っている時があります。多分、また、アジアに行く時期なのでしょう、だってアジアで過ごした時間がとても懐かしいと思っているのだから。 いとしい君へ(→懐かしい君へ)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)

もうすぐクリスマスですね、2年がすでに過ぎたとは信じられません。 僕は、いまでも、君のことを考えて、君が何をしているかなと思っている時があります。多分、また、アジアに行く時期なのでしょう、だってアジアで過ごした時間がとても懐かしいと思っているのだから。 いとしい君へ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語へ

the dream means that you care of me and you are thinking of me . and that means a lot for me .that is way it make me happy . メールの一部分なのですが、どう訳したら良いでしょうか? 得意な方よろしくお願いします。

• 昔のホームステイ先への、英文手紙の添削

昔ホームステイさせてもらった家族に久しぶりにクリスマスカードを送ろうと思います。 英語をしばらくやってないので自信がなく、添削をお願いできたらと思います! ○○は私の名前、●●はそこの家の子供の名前です。 Merry Christmas! How have you been doing? This is ○○ who stayed with you on winter 2005. ( I can't believe it has passed so long time! ) Now I am 23 years old and graduated the university this spring. I miss you. I remember that you are a nice family. ●● and ●● are not kids anymore, I guess. I would like to see you again someday! With best wishes 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします!!

以下の文章です。 I will not apologise, because I intentionally said what I said. Because I am acid and mean when I am sad and angry. oh it was a joke, but I didn't tell it to be funny I realized that you have no interest at all in talking with me. That is why I am angry. I am probably angrier with myself, for having thought you cared about me. However, you do not. Even if you say it, it is not true. If “i'll be busy " is enough to forbid us from talking by voice, even if you have time, it means I count nothing for you, evidently. Fine. I take it as it is. I thought you didn’t often ask me to talk because you were shy, and maybe were afraid my answer was no. But no, you never do that because the truth is you don’t care at all about it.

• 日本語にして下さい

When are you coming back to see me?  It feels like forever that I havent seen you.  miss holding you.

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 英語の堪能な方、和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願いします。 I'm very happy to receive a mail from you this morning! Now my day will be sunny! :) I am a genius, so i will learn the language!) But i will need your help. I like how you teach me, you are so CUUUTTEEE! Baby-Saori, have a good safe trip back to Japan. Please, let me know when you get back and tell me you are ok. I am already thinking when to go to see you in Japan. It will be great! Thinking about u. Miss u. Kissssss! 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!! よろしくお願いします…

Thank you so much for what you said ^^ Thank you. I like being like coffee XDDDDDDDDDDD No, jokes apart, I am the one who is really lucky in knowing you, as you are a really genuine person, and it's rare to find someone like you in the world. I think you are pure and simple, and this is just great ^^ You know... okay, it might sound stupid XD but I will tell you anyway XD I believe everything has a sense in this world. I mean, everything has an order (I do believe in God, after all!), or it would be chaos XD I don't think the fact that we met was simply luck XD or chance! No. Many things fit together. For example, In that period I started working on Android... and to contact you, I had to find a way to install and android App on my pc. Chance? Mh XD nah XD Okay at this point you probably think I am stupid XD Maybe I am XD sometimes XD but I like to think we didn't meet by chance! ^-^/ And yes, I have a glance at your letter every day! That's why I put It in the drawer right next to my bed. Before going to sleep (before or after reading). I take it, open it, look at the origami... smile XD and thank you in my head for sending it XDDDDDDDD Yes, I am stupid XDDDDDD DO I sound like a maniac? I hope not! XD I am using 'XD' too often, isn't it? XD I also made a cookie with XD written on the top today XD I sent you an image of it on LINE

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 大至急日本語訳をお願いします!!

すいません。至急返信を送らないといけなく、辞書を引っ張ってもよくわかりません。 アメリカのいとこからのメールです。 Hello. My name is John. I am Daniels older brother it is nice to meet you. I was wondering are you excited to come to America because I am exited to meet you. I love Japan I want to learn about it because it has great video games,awesome places,and well my family I never get to see lives there. Thanks email me back soon. 突飛な質問ですいませんが、至急和訳お願いします!