• ベストアンサー

この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boyinusa
  • ベストアンサー率58% (80/137)
回答No.1

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can. 以下意訳: 君は私達がいま読んでるところの単語・熟語はちゃんと勉強しているかい? またこの本が終わったあとに続けて読める何か発音の練習をするのに良さげな本はあるかい? 何か私に手伝えることがあれば喜んで引き受けるからね。 ご参考までに。

tatarasi3423
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 次の文章を日本語にしてください。

I would be happy to start the book over with I would be happy to start the book over with you if you'd like. I can come up with some text to share with you. I think this book is awesome and I really like how it has the definition of the words. In my opinion learning the words of what you are saying is a great idea and will help you be able to speak with other people and have conversations. I look forward to our lesson today

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 I'm sorry I wasn't able to assist you right away. We'll get back to you as soon as we can once we have the above information. I understand this additional step might cause you any inconvenience. I hope you'll understand that this will help us in assisting you more precisely.

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.

• have finished と finishの違い

この問題が分かりませんでした 本を読み終えたとき本を返さなくてはいけません。これを英語にする ↓ 自分の解答:You have to return the book when you finish reading→違った                         ↓ 本当の解答:You have to return the book when you have finished reading finish readingを have finished reading にすると何か意味が変わってしまうのですか?この二つの文の違いを教えてください。

• 日本語にして下さい!! よろしくお願いします…

Thank you so much for what you said ^^ Thank you. I like being like coffee XDDDDDDDDDDD No, jokes apart, I am the one who is really lucky in knowing you, as you are a really genuine person, and it's rare to find someone like you in the world. I think you are pure and simple, and this is just great ^^ You know... okay, it might sound stupid XD but I will tell you anyway XD I believe everything has a sense in this world. I mean, everything has an order (I do believe in God, after all!), or it would be chaos XD I don't think the fact that we met was simply luck XD or chance! No. Many things fit together. For example, In that period I started working on Android... and to contact you, I had to find a way to install and android App on my pc. Chance? Mh XD nah XD Okay at this point you probably think I am stupid XD Maybe I am XD sometimes XD but I like to think we didn't meet by chance! ^-^/ And yes, I have a glance at your letter every day! That's why I put It in the drawer right next to my bed. Before going to sleep (before or after reading). I take it, open it, look at the origami... smile XD and thank you in my head for sending it XDDDDDDDD Yes, I am stupid XDDDDDD DO I sound like a maniac? I hope not! XD I am using 'XD' too often, isn't it? XD I also made a cookie with XD written on the top today XD I sent you an image of it on LINE

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします・・・

友達とのメールのやり取りで 昨日の夜にメッセージが来てたのですが、 なんとなく解っても最後のクエスチョンが気になります。 Yes sorry I meant bus my rail pass finished today and now we are in Osaka for tonight but we have to get to Tokyo tomorrow I think we are going to get an overnight bus tomorrow miyajima was very beautiful so I am here tonight are you doing anything? どなたか助けて頂けませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Thank you for your email in regards to finding Superior Spider-Man covers. I am happy to assist you in searching eBay for the items you are looking for. I have included steps below on how to search through our website for specific keywords such as Superior Spider-Man. Searching for items: 1. In the top of the screen you will see a blue Search Button with a white bar to the left you can type in. 2. Type Superior Spider-Man covers into the search field. 3. Click Search 4. It will pull items up that can be shipped to your country. If nothing appears this can mean that sellers do not currently send this items to your country. I hope this information is helpful and if you have further concerns please let us know. Thank you,