• ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。

英文を日本語に訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。 Thank you so much! I took it down because I didn't want it to leak out per se'. LOL! Just wanted you to hear it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sukakko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (8/17)
回答No.1

前後の状況がわからないのでこの場合の took down が何を意味するのかちょっと曖昧ですが per se はラテン語でのフレーズで 「ゆっくりと」とか「自然に」というような意味が近いかと思います。 LOL はかの有名な「Laughing Out Loud」ですね。 つまり日本語ではwwwww みたいな感じです。 それでは訳していきますね。 「どうもありがとう! あれはもう取り下げました。 だって他から漏れるのが嫌だったんだもん。 ww とにかく、それを知ってもらいたかったの。」 ざっくりしていますが こんな感じでいかがでしょうか?

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 大変役立ちました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語にお願いします。

Thank u very much...I was already to the point where I didn't want it anymore Anne wanted a refund anyways thank u for descending it

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません(>_<) 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1)Lol ok I'm not going to do that though because I'm loyal to you an only you (2)Yeah so I'm not going to date anyone else lol. Just you because you're already everything I've ever wanted (kissy heart)(kissy heart)(kissy heart)

• 日本語に訳して下さい

Hi im john brother jin he said he was calling you but no answer he want it to hear you voice befor surgery. Thank you

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• この英文日本語訳してください

I gotta give it to the Japanese! The American comedians have to study and learn from these dudes because they are the veterans in this business and are very different than the other younger comedians, even the musicians become big whenever they get back-slapped by Hamada. They must have a  lot of respect for them as comedians and doing music shows, plus other things. I said that you obviously know what kind of shows I was referring to, because I already mentioned which ones I disliked, dumbshit. The ones with drunk, low IQ teenagers making out in  bathtubs. And I didn't say reality tv had to be shitty, just the ones we get in tv in the western world. except that i dont watch shows like that? what a stupid assumption that was to make. and then you act like IM the stupid one. lol. the fact is if you watch shows like this, you are much closer to watching reality tv than  i am. so think before you speak. This is Batsu game. It means punishment game for loosing some match or game. He doesn't get anything from this. Prior this there  was swimming match between him and the other four guys and he lost. 宜しくお願いします

• 理由の否定がわかりません

I didn't go there because I wanted to see you.は状況や文脈にもよりますが (1)「私はあなたに会いたかったので,そこに行かなかった.(他の場所に居た.」 (2)「私はあなたに会いたかったからそこへ行ったわけではない.(「そこ」へは行った.が目的があなたに会うためではない.」 のどちらにも訳せると思います. I didn't go there, because I wanted to see you.は(1)(,が入った) It was because I wanted to see you that I didn't there.も(1) It wasn't because I wanted to see you that I went there.は(2) だと思います. では,forを使った目的も否定はどうすればはっきりするのですか? 例1:The children didn't shout for joy. (3)「その子供たちはうれしくて声をあげたわけではない.」 (4)「その子供たちはうれしくて,声も出なかった.」 例2:She didn't cry for help. (5)「彼女は助けを求めて叫ばなかった.」 (6)「彼女は助けを求めて叫んだわけではない.」 これらは文脈でわかる気がします.しかし自信がありません. 本当にわからないのは,前にある否定語(not)がforの後ろにかからないようにするにはどうすればいいのでしょう?

• 日本語にお願いします!!

As for the last thing (the fact that you ignored me), yes, I have to admit it was quite a hard hit. I have been really, deeply sad and disappointed because of that. You know, because I didn't expect if from you! I know you are emotional and sometimes just don't feel like talking. That's fine of course. But those times, it's always better to say "Sorry, I don't feel like talking today". Always, because, Mika, ignoring someone is really, really cruel, especially if there is no harm from the ignored person. You see, I thought "Is this what I deserve just because I wanted to be honest with her?". I thought that was really mean... a bit cruel maybe, because we are friends. I simply didn't expect you could behave like that to me ^^ So yeah, I got really depressed for quite some time. Because... because of what I written in the letter you didn't receive yet! I hope you can get it soon :) But in the end it seems you understood, so I accept your apologies, thank you! ^^ It's okay now :)

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・As a child, the writer wanted her mother to be at home rather than her father. ・When the writer entered high school, she started to prepare her own lunch and her father made the lunch bag. ・At high school, the writer did not want her friends to see the napkin because it was too precious to her. ・The writer`s father kept on putting a napkin inside the lunch bag to show his love. ・Because of cancer, the writer`s father wasn`t able to write to her every week.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ Then I see beautiful marie I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know any Japanese so Gohlam said to me I will invite her over to our table to have a drink with us ans she accepted and he translated for me and that how I met my first Japanese girlfriend. No we were not alone there was many many people there as well it was just a place where people met and had drinks and food. Well I want say it was love at first sight. I was attached to her , she had long beautiful hair a slender body a kind face and eyes, it was like a dream come true to met such a beautiful Japanese lady and I didn't know much Japanese