A Heartwarming Story: A Daughter's Love for Her Father

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A heartwarming story about a writer's childhood wish for her mother to be at home instead of her father, and the love her father showed through making her lunch at high school.
  • In high school, the writer cherished a napkin her father put inside her lunch bag as a symbol of his love, even though she didn't want her friends to see it.
  • Unfortunately, due to cancer, the writer's father was unable to write to her every week, but his love and care for her remained.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・As a child, the writer wanted her mother to be at home rather than her father. ・When the writer entered high school, she started to prepare her own lunch and her father made the lunch bag. ・At high school, the writer did not want her friends to see the napkin because it was too precious to her. ・The writer`s father kept on putting a napkin inside the lunch bag to show his love. ・Because of cancer, the writer`s father wasn`t able to write to her every week.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

・ 子供の時、この作家は、彼女の父よりもむしろ彼女の母に家にいて欲しいと思いました。 ・ この作家が、高校に入学したとき、彼女は自分自身のお昼のお弁当を用意し始めました、そして、彼女の父が、お弁当を入れる袋を作ってくれました。 ・ 高校で、この作家は、友達にナプキンを見られたくないと思いました、なぜならば、それが彼女にとってあまりに大切だったからです。 ・ この作家の父親は、彼の愛を示すために、お昼のお弁当の袋の中にナプキンを入れ続けました。 ・ 癌のために、この作家の父親は、毎週彼女に手紙を書くことができませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳で困っています。

英語の日本語訳で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)The writer clearly remembers how she was saved when she was two. (2)The writer's mother always watched her children carefully. (3)The writer's father wasn't at home when the writer had a near-death experience. (4)When the writer fell into the pool, her sister and her friend noticed but ignored her.

• 英文の書き換え教えてください

次の文矢印から始まる文に書き換えたいのですがよろしくお願いします。 Her father dided suddenly , and she had to give up school. →Her father's sudden death _______________.

• 日本語訳してください!あなたは中国人ですか?ときき

Nope, but all my friends just know me by Cherry Chau. I got the name Chau cause of my brother's girlfriend. She is haft Chinese. On my first year of high school she went on my computer and changed my family name to her family name, Chau. She thought it would be funny because my name is Cherry and her name is Sherry.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

英語の日本語訳で困っています。誰か教えてください。お願いします。 (1)The writer fell into the pool with a splash because she couldn't swim. (2)The writer's mother thought the writer tapped her on the shoulder. (3)It was the writer's guardian angel that pulled the writer out of the water. (4)The writer's mother believes in the existence of guardian angels.

• 何方かこの英文を日本語に訳してください。

Early on the morning of August 6 ,1945, Shigeru left home for Hiroshima. His class had to work in Nakajima-Shinmachi in the center of the city. It was a beautiful summer morning. Hs lunch that day was rice, wheat and beans. The wheat and beans were the first harvest from the new field. About a little past eight, there was a sudden flash and Shigeru's mother, Shigeko, heard a roaring sound. She looked up and saw a big mushroom cloud high up in the sky in the direction of Hiroshima. she was worried about her son's safety. Later that day, many people came back to Itsukaichi from Hiroshima. Some were badly injured and others were seriously burnt. they all said Hiroshima was a sea fo flames. Shigeru did not come home that night. The next day, Shigeko decided to go and look for shigeru. She and shigeru's uncle left for Hiroshima. In the city they saw lost of dead people here and there. The city was totally destroyed. Shigeko was afraid her son was dead. She and Shigeru's uncle looked for Shigeru around Nakajima-Shinmachi. She looked at one body after another, but she couldn't find him. On August 8, Shigeko received some information about Shigeru. It said that Shigeru was some where around Nakajima-Shinmachi. She and Shigeru's uncle went to the same place again. They looked and looked for him. After some time the uncle said, "I don't think we can find him around here. Let's go to another place." Shigeko would not listen. Shigeru was some where near. Suddenly she thonght she heard shigeru's voice. "Mom!" it said. she stepped toward a body. It was only bones. She held her breath. Under the bones, she saw an ash - covered, blackened lunch box. The name "Orimen" was carved on it. She opened it and found everything there-rice, wheat and beans. She thought, "Everything is exactly the same, but in has all turned black. Shigery had no chance to eat his lunch." She was in tears. She borught home his bonse and ashes and the lunch box. A few bays later Shigeko went out to their field and sprinkled Shigeru's ashes there. Sprinkled Shigeru's ashes there. The next year, she planted a white hydrangea in the field. Even today, over sixty years later, the plant still puts forth beautiful white flowers.

• 日本語訳をお願いします

I had to tell her that your father the doctor was coming because a woman like that who gets all of her money from her husband, she's not gonna believe a woman like me can afford a house like that. シチュエーションは、豪邸にその妻を訪ねた母と娘が、車で帰るときに 母親が口にした言葉です。母親は娘の父親が医者だと嘘を言っていて、 これに続く娘の言葉は「あなたのような女にはあの家は買えっこない」 みたいな感じです。

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・The cheap shoes made from old car tires have been used in Ethiopia for many years. ・Alemu decided to focus on the export market because SoleRebels`s shoes were cheaper than shoes from China. ・The customers reacted to SoleRebels`s shoes of unique design as Alemu expected and they began to order them online from the SoleRebels website. ・Using the Internet is one of the secrets of Alemu`s success in her business because it saves certain amounts of money she would have to pay to middlemen. ・There is something we should learn from the success of SoleRebels about helping countries in need of aid.

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文にわからないところがあります

下の文を読んでいて、下から2行目のthat doesn't mean の意味がわかりません。会話文の前半は「ただあなたの話がおもしろいと思わないだけよ。」と言っていると思うのですが。よろしくお願いいたします。 Anything she told you immediately became exciting. Sameness bored her and she would jump from on subject to another in a way that sometimes made her conversation bewildering. As my father used to tell her, she had absolutely no sense of humour. To that accusation she would protest in an injured voice: "Just because I don't think certain stories of yours are funny, Fred, that doesn't mean...," and my father would roar with laughter. 訳だけではなく(全訳はいりません。that doesn't mean のところだけでいいです。)、考え方も教えていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いいたします!