The World of Extreme Strangeness

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Translation: Please translate the English into Japanese.
  • Nurses and Touch in a Crowded Country
  • The Power of Holding Hands in Times of Confinement
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

・The world is full of extremely strange things. ・The woman was able to handle her fear because she knew the rescue worker. ・It seems that most nurses are women because touching affects them more favorably. ・Even in a crowded situation, we have to follow some rules about body contact. ・Generally speaking, Japanese people don`t mind being touched because Japan is a crowded country. ・Before surgery,nurses touched patients once or twice, which produced a strongly positive reaction, though it applied only to female patients. ・An anthropologist suggests that in order to lesson their uneasiness and to ignore their discomfort, the Japanese stand in crowded places touching without feeling by avoiding eye contact. ・Throughout the confinement, she kept holding the rescue worker`s hand, gaining hope and the will to live from it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

・ 世界は、とても不思議なものでいっぱいです。 ・ 救助隊員を知っていたので、その女性は彼女の恐れに対処することができました。 ・ さわること(触れ合うこと)がより有利に彼らに影響を及ぼすので、大部分の看護婦が女性であるようです。 ・ 混雑した状況でさえ、我々は、体の接触についていくつかの規則に従わなければなりません。 ・ 一般的に言って、日本が混雑した国なので、日本人は触れられるのを気にしません。 ・ 手術の前に、看護婦は1~2回患者に触れました。そして、それが女性患者だけにあてはまったけれども、それは強く前向きな反応をもたらしました。 ・ 人類学者は、不安を軽減し、不快感を無視するために、日本人は、混雑した場所に、目を合わせないことによって感覚なしで接触しながら立っていると、言います。 ・ 監禁状態の間ずっと、彼女は、救助隊員の手を握り続けました。そして、それから生き残る希望と意志を得ました。

gyurigyuri
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Japan is steadily moving towards becoming a multilingual society. ・Japan does not have that many doctors who can speak a foreign language to treat foreigners. ・Pang was satisfied with Doctor Sakamoto because she was used to his American style of treatment. ・The multilingual medical interpreting software is now widely used at hospitals throughout Japan. ・In general, Japanese doctors should improve their communication skills with their patients.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

今度の水曜日(2/17)のAM8:00までにエキサイト翻訳とかを使わずに英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 ・Is something missing from modern medicine? People get sick when they are unhappy. This is the belief of Dr.Bernie Siegel, an American pediatric and general surgeon who has written numerous books for patients and doctors. He feels that modern medicine over-emphasizes scientific knowledge and information. In particular, it dose not pay enough attention to the relationship between a person's feelings about life and their physical condition. Medical students and young doctors often say that their motivation to be doctors is not help people, and not to earn a high salary or to enjoy high social status. But, claims Siegel, the training they receive harms them by not teaching them to treasure this beautiful motivation. ・Patients can learn from their sickness For Siegel, it is important to view sickness as an opportunity to learn. He has studied patients who survive a serious illness, observing how they live longer than their doctors expect. He say these are usually people who notice their feelings and are able to accept them. A serious illness may, for example, make a patient feel angry about having wasted years doing a job that now seems meaningless. Some patients might never face these feelings. By noticing their feelings and expressing their emotions, he says, patients are able to make wise choices with regard to their treatment. Patients need to be encouraged to accept and enjoy being themselves more than they could before they became sick. They can become more aware of something deep within themselves. This new approach to life that has come from their sickness then begins to bring benefits to their bodies, and they are often able, to an important extent, to heal themselves. ・Doctors can learn from remarkable recoveries Patients are sometimes cured and survive against all the predictions of their doctors. But the medical profession tends to ignore remarkable cases which do not fit into the conventional way of solving medical problems. Conventional medical training does not teach doctors the importance of learning from cases of patients being cured for reasons that are not directly caused by medical treatment. Nor do medical schools teach doctors the value of other patients finding inspiration from such cases.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・Many experts agree that global warming has much to do with the decrease of migrating birds in America. ・Flycatchers return to the Netherlands because of lack of food in West Africa during the summer. ・It seems that flycatchers have found some other good places to raise their children. ・Reforesting in the northeastern part of the U.S. was meant to save migratory birds. ・Human efforts to increase some species can be harmful to a natural ecosystem.

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m ↓ 1) I FIRST MET ONE OF MY JAPANESE IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST I WAS OUT WITH A FRIEND OF MIND AND HE INTRODUCED ME TO HER I HAD NO IDEAL WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FRIST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY CONTACT WITH A JAPANESE LADY BUT SHE SPOKE SOME ENGLISH AND I KNEW NO JAPANESE 2 ) WE MET AT A BAR MY FIRST LOVE 3) I CAN'T REMEMBER HER PROFESSION BECAUSE IT BEEN ALONG TIME TO AGO BUT I THINK A OFFICE WORKER 4 )SHE SPOKE LITTLE ENGLISH BUT WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE MEMORY OF JANPAN IT HARD AS OF TODAY I WILL NEVER FORGET 5) WELL AFTER A SHORT AFFAIR WE PART WAYS I THINK BECAUSE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FINE OUT WHY I REALLY LOVE HER IT BROKE MY HEART. 6 )SO AFTER THAT I TRIED NOT TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SO I MET MANY LOVE AND TREATED THEM WITH LOVE AND RESPECT AND TOLD THEM I HAD OTHER GIRLFRIENDS THAT I GOT OUT WITH AND HAVE DRINKS AND DINNER BUT AT THE TIME I DIDN'T DRINK MUCH,I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WANT TO GET MARRY OR NOT. AFTER I CAME BACK TO THE U.S.A. I NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AGAIN I THINK SHE CHANGE HER NNUMBER..SO I HAD TO FIND ME A NEW LOVE AND I DID BUT IT WASN"T LIKE THAT AT ALL I JUST ENJOYED THE JAPANESE LADY COMPANY I LOVE BEEN WITH THEM AT THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER BECAUSE IT WAS JUST DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I WAS USE TO BEEN FROM AMERICAN GIRLS,AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS NOW OR WHAT SHE IS DOING BUT I HOPE SHE IS WELL AND IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY IN LIFE..

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Lines east of the village became the Canadian start line for the Battle of Flers–Courcelette. After the battle it became apparent that General Birdwood had lost much of his Gallipoli popularity through his failure to oppose Gough's impetuous desire for "quick results" and his "lack of thought" at Pozières. Soon after, Australian troops rejected his personal appeal for the introduction of conscription, voting against this recommendation largely because of their reluctance to see additional men subjected to the horrors of piecemeal attacks. The Australians had suffered many losses in the Battle for Pozières in six weeks, as they had in the Gallipoli Campaign.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしているのですが、 彼女から送られてきた英文の意味が理解できないため、 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 My husband is a business man doing trading company between China and Spain. He has a job in US about jewelry saleman . We want to have medical benefits after retired in US. Do you know we need to work and pay taxes in US ,then we could have this benefits after 65.So he finished with his daily job then after dinner he need to continue to contact customer and factory worker. After September I will 46 time go by quickly. Many things just happened in yesterday, I feel interesting about we know each others , it is fate right! Maybe we can see each other in Japan in one day, haha

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The British, with their overwhelming sea power, had established a naval blockade of Germany immediately on the outbreak of war in August 1914, and in early November 1914 declared it to be a War Zone, with any ships entering the North Sea doing so at their own risk. The blockade was unusually restrictive in that even foodstuffs were considered “contraband of war”. The Germans regarded this as a blatant attempt to starve the German people into submission and wanted to retaliate in kind, and in fact the severity of the British blockade did not go over well in America, either.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Two fleets with such power could inflict great damage on the other. One argument that has been put forward for the lack of naval activity at the start of the war is that both fleets basically avoided a major clash for fear that it would be decisive and leave their respective nation’s vulnerable to attack. The British Navy in the North Sea was based in Rosyth, Cromarty and Scapa Flow. Here it could protect the central and northern areas of the North Sea and stop the German High Seas Fleet from getting into the Atlantic where it could cause huge problems for Britain’s merchant fleet. The British believed that the Germans would not try to rush the English Channel and face the might of the British Navy based in Portsmouth and Plymouth. Therefore, it was reckoned that the German Navy could only operate in the North Sea.

• 英文、日本語訳お願いいたします。

We are rarely able to see those who are very close to us as they really are because of our readiness to accept their faults and accentuate their virtues. という文です。 そのまま訳すと 「我々は人の欠点や美徳を強調しようとするので、あたかも彼らがいるかのように自分たちに近しい存在の人に会う事がめったにない」 ということでしょうか・・・? 僕の訳間違ってますよね?この文何が言いたいのかわからず、困っています。 どういう意味なんでしょう? アドバイスお願いします。

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)