• 締切済み

この日本語を英語にするとこれであっていますか?

まず、ループ・カンワルとは誰なのかについて説明したいと思います。ループ・カンワルは都会育ちで中等学校教育を受けている、インドの中では裕福な家庭で育ちました。理学士の学位を持つ金持ちの農夫の息子と結婚しました。ループ・カンワールはよく実家に帰っていました。結婚生活はわずか8ヶ月でした。 First, I would like to talk about that who is Roop Kanwar. She is a city-bred people and she received secondary education, so she grew up lapped in luxury. She married the man who has a rich fermer father and Bachelor of Science. She usually came back her home because he had no job. That’s why she was joined with her husband for only 8 month.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• favo99
  • ベストアンサー率34% (44/129)
回答No.1

First, I'll talk about that who is Roop Kanwar. She was a city-bred person and she received secondary education, so she grew up in luxury. She married the man who has a rich farmer father with Bachelor of Science. She often went back to her parents' house because he had no job. That’s why she lived with her husband for only 8 months.

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい! お願いします

who is she...and lmbo ahhaah HER FINGERS lmbo ahahhahah

• この日本語を英語に直すとこれであっていますか?

ループ・カンワルさんについて紹介したいと思います。まず、私がなぜこれを調べようと思ったかというと、授業で初めてsatiと言うものを知りました。夏にクラスメイトがプレゼンしたときにとても衝撃を受けました。そしてsatiを語るのには欠かせない人物が登場しました。それがループ・カンワルさんです。彼女がどうしてsatiをしなければいけなかったのか興味があったので調べようと思いました。 I would like to talk about Roop Kanwar. First, I introduce the reason why I made a research on this topic. I had never known sati before I attended this class and I was very shocked by my classmate's presentation in summer. And then, satiを語るのには欠かせない人物が登場しました。(どう英語で表現したらいいかわかりませんでした) That is Roop Kanwer. I interested in why she must did sati, I tried to research this topic.

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (1) All Rome knew Lucretia for her beauty and goodness. No one doubted that she loved her husband and was faithful to him. In the eyes of the average Roman, this made her a perfect woman. But to Sextus. the king's ruthless son, Lucretia's goodness was a challenge. As the Roman historian Livy tells the tale, Sextus couldn't see such perfect devotion without wanting to destroy it. Sextus went to Lucretia's house when he knew that her husband was out of town. Because Sextus was a prince and also her husband's cousin, Lucretia and her servants welcomed him and served him dinner. They didn't suspect his cruel plan. (2) When everyone else was asleep, Sextus crept, sword in hand, into Lucretia's bedroom. He threatened to kill her and spread a rumor that she had been unfaithful to her husband, if she refused to do what he wanted. Lucretia was not afraid of death, but she didn't want to die with her husband thinking that she hadn't been faithful to him. So she obeyed Sextus―she felt that she had no choice. (3) The next morning, overcome with grief and shame, Lucretia sent messengers to her husband and her father. She asked them to come right away―something terrible had happened. The men came as quickly as they could. Lucretia's husband brought along his friend Brutus. When Lucretia saw them, she began to cry and told them what Sextus had done. According to Livy, she said,“Give me your right hand in faith that you will not allow the guilty to escape.” (4) Lucretia's husband and Brutus believed in Lucretia's innocence and promised to get even with Sextus. Brutus made this solemn promise.“By this blood, which was so pure...I swear before you, O gods, to chase out the king...with his criminal wife and all their children,...and never to tolerate kings in Rome evermore.”

• 細やかな日本語訳を、よろしくお願いいたします。

学長から推薦を頂きました。 できるだけ美しい日本語で、細やかに、最大に誉めて翻訳して頂けますと、たいへん助かります。 どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。 This is to certify that Ms ○○ is a regular student of the (学校名), where she just entered the 3 years long Bachelor program with piano as main discipline. Ms.○○passed a very demanding entrance examination with severe selection, and is now studying in one of the most wanted piano classes of our institution. I am confident she will be very successful in her studies and it is my pleasure to recommend her for a (機関).

• 英語を日本語に訳してください!お願いします!

tokyo-born 【名前】 may just be graduating from her architecture degree course from Toyko University, but she has already won several awards for her work, and which name her one of the best graduates in Japan. She was awarded a residential design prize in 2008 for her ‘●●●’ composition for multi-family living, while she also won the highest design award at her university the year before that for her coursework. She considers her award-winning design for an apartment complex as her best work so far, even though she is looking forward to more independent work soon after her official graduation. Her dream job would be with ○○○’s practice and her tutor △△△ counts among her main design influences.

• The authorities

I’m really worried about my friend “Laura.” Laura grew up in a conservative community and married at 18. Her husband was a family friend, and she didn’t date anybody but him. After their marriage, she went to college, had two kids, and has now divorced her husband. She has broken away from her family because she says they judge her and she is intent on living her own life. I’d be good with that if it weren’t for the fact that she thinks living her own life is doing whatever she wants regardless of the consequences. Laura goes out to bars three to four nights a week. She would leave her kids (both under age 10) home alone. The authorities were called numerous times, and now her ex-husband has custody. The authoritiesとは具体的には何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I once befriended a neighbor I had met on trips that were organized by my town's Parks and Recreation Department. She and her husband were both elderly, and they had no children. As she aged, our friendship grew, especially after her husband died, and we spent pleasant times together over tea. I'd take her on her errands. 最後の文の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (4) As a queen, Hatshepsut's powers were limited. When a king took the throne, he became a god and the middleman (or middlegod?) between the heavenly gods and the people. One of his most important jobs was to please the gods. That guaranteed the desired balance known as ma'at. Egypt could then flourish. No king meant no ma'at, which meant no flourishing. Egyptians would be doomed to the chaos of the Intermediate Perimds. If Hatshepsut hoped to maintain ma'at, she must first become a king. She needed to show the people that the gods were pleased with her as the ruler, that the gods recognized her as king, and that she herself was indeed divine. What better way to prove her divinity than to claim that it was the gods' idea in the first place? Who would question a choice made by the gods? (5) Hatshepsut set out to show Egypt that she was no mere mortal, but the daughter of the great god Amun, who personally chose her to be king. To justify her kingship, Hatshepsut made up a story of her birth and commissioned artists to illustrate it. In the final scene Hatshepsut is presented to all the gods, who recognize her as king. To be sure there was no doubt about her destiny, Hatshepsut included in the text these words, supposedly from Amun himself, "This daughter of mine...I have appointed successor upon my throme.... It is she who will lead you. Obey her words and unite yourselves at her command." (6) In just seven years Hatshepsut transformed herself from a dutiful co-ruler into a deity. She wore a king's crown and clothing. She carried the king's staff. She even hung the king's ceremonial hairpiece, a braided beard, from her ears with string.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“It has to do with our motherly instincts,” said Amy Forgione, 35, a driver for 19 years. Men, she said, feel above the rules. “They feel like they control the road, that they own the road.” When she drives with her husband, Ms. Forgione said, she buckles her seat belt and holds her breath. Social scientists and traffic safety experts say that male drivers around the world get into more than their share of bad car crashes, and that the male propensity for aggression and risk taking, fueled by testosterone, is to blame. Men, experts say, are more likely to drink and take drugs while driving, to avoid wearing seat belts, to speed and even to choose a smaller gap to turn through across oncoming traffic.

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.