• ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そう、もっと上達したいと聞いて安心。これよりどんどん上手くなるんだね。 ホントもっと作品アップして欲しいな。君の作品はとうに認められているんだから。 とっておきの秘蔵っ子作品があるようなら是非とも見てみたいんだよ。

uncock
質問者

お礼

ものすごく褒められているんですね。 迅速な回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 日本語訳を教えてください

状況は、長い付き合いのある男性に久々に会って、「幸せそうで良かった」の後に言われた言葉です。 私は彼のことが好きだったのですが気持ちは伝えずにいました。 それなので、微妙にわかりづらいです^^; But I must say that I know that in another life you and me would have had many things to share. 「僕達にも共有できる沢山の思い出がある」でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) So what would a doctor's visit be like for someone like you in ancient Egypt? If you were a 13-year-old girl in ancient Egypt, you would likely be married and have a child. Suppose your child had a cough. If you were wealthy the doctor would come to your home. He or she (yes, there were women doctors) would begin by taking your child's pulse. "It is there that the heart speaks. It is there that every physician and every priest of Sekhmet places his fingers...." Next the doctor would ask you questions he or she had learned from medical books. These questions would be much like the questions a doctor would ask you today―with a few exceptions. The doctor would ask, "Do you have any enemies?" and "Did you get anyone angry lately?" because they believed that sometimes the ill wishes of others brought on the demons. The doctor would then chant a spell to drive out the evil spirits causing your child's illness. (11) Children were breast-fed until they were three in Egypt, and doctors knew that the health of the child was affected by what the nursing mother ate. In the case of a cough, the doctor would have you eat a mouse, so that through you, your nursing child would get the mouse medicine. Then to be sure that the spell went to the right person, the doctor would make an amulet, or charm. He'd wrap the bones of the mouse in a a linen cloth, tie it with seven knots, and hang it around your child's neck. Don't knock it. We have no cure for the common cold yet, either. But we have progressed in 6,000 years, haven't we? Our surgical blades may not be as sharp as Egyptian obsidian flakes. And our medications may have more bad side effects than the natural remedies that the ancients administered. But at least no one feeds you a mouse.

• 簡単に日本語に訳してください

Your Recent Video Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. The one thing that really struck me was that you weren't getting many views. I am always amazed how good videos can get so few views when some of the other crap gets millions. Ultimately, I thought your vids were some of the best on the site. Isn't it crazy that people would rather the same garbage over and over instead of new and fresh material? You shouldn't feel alone though. I used to have a problem getting views on my videos too, then I found http://tinyurl.com/35hczew Basically the service sends a ton of views to your videos so that you can get ranked in the YouTube search engine. Right now they have a free trial going on, so it really doesn't cost you a cent. Give them a try, maybe they can help you the same way they helped me. But no matter what, make sure you keep making those videos. I can't wait to watch the next one. Take care. __________________________________________ エキサイト翻訳で訳しましたが意味がよく分からなかったのでお願いします。

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません。 翻訳してくださいm(__)m 私Hey I have to ask you something. 私Q1. Why are you keeping your ex contact? 彼Q1 I had her as a contact so I could know what’s going on in her life. 私Q2. I've been thinking a lot about how you still have your ex's contacts, and that pisses me off after all. If you think only about me as you insist, then please block her and delete her contact info. Can you promise me that you'll delete all of her contacts? (If you don't like to do that, please tell me why.) 彼Q2 yes I will do that for you :3 私Q3. Have you ever say your ex also, that you wanted to marry her? 彼Q3 no way 私Q4. Have you ever shown your area to her too? 彼Q4 no, I’ve never shown anyone my area before. That’s why it took so long for me to send. Because I told myself I would never ever take a pic like that, but I really love you so much so that’s why I did it

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳を!(15)

お願いします (1) Imagine your father owned the richest and most powerful country in the world. Not just rain it, owned it. It wasn't only the land that belonged to him, but also all the gold and grain in the treasury. He owned every brick in every building and every cow on every farm. The people and all that they owned were his as well. All of it one day would be passed down―but not to you, to your older brother. Since birth, he had been in training for the job while you watched from the sidelines. Tutors and generals and government overseers prepared your older brother for the day when he would take the reins. Your father, the king, and your mother, the queen, focused their attentions on your older brother, fussing over his every move, while you went unnoticed. That was life for Amenhotep IV, the second son of Amenhotep III. (2) Getting the lion's share of attention wasn't all good. You both learned to read and write, but when your brother was struggling with the language of diplomats, you could swish your damp brush in the ink cake and practice your penmanship on sayings like, "Report a thing observed, not heard." You both learned to drive a chariot, but while your brother had to practice looking regal, you could flush grouse out of the papyrus patch. The vizier grilled him on how each department in the government worked while you grilled the grouse. (3) When Amenhotep IV was a young boy, Egypt was...well, simply fabulous. The mid-1300s BCE was the golden age―literally. Gold flowed in from the Nubian mines so steadily that envious foreign leaders peevishly observed, "in my brother's country gold is as plentiful as dirt."

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.