• ベストアンサー

日本語訳を教えてください

状況は、長い付き合いのある男性に久々に会って、「幸せそうで良かった」の後に言われた言葉です。 私は彼のことが好きだったのですが気持ちは伝えずにいました。 それなので、微妙にわかりづらいです^^; But I must say that I know that in another life you and me would have had many things to share. 「僕達にも共有できる沢山の思い出がある」でしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ggg_1983
  • ベストアンサー率47% (16/34)
回答No.1

「思い出がある」と断定しているのではなく、"would have had..."と仮定法を使っているので、 「もし違う人生を歩んでいたなら、僕達二人は共有できるものが沢山あったに違いない。」 といった意味合いだと思います。

hornby
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なんだか嬉しい気持ちになりました。 感情の伝え方って言葉一つでかわりますね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をおねがいします

その一 While there are good reasons to believe that the approximate equations should, in many circumstances, give answers close to those given by the true equations, approximations — like translations — always miss something. その二・この一文のさまになる訳を教えてください。 Understanding requires context; insight must be anchored. 以下の文脈です。 Everyone knew that things could move, but what about the arena within which the motion took place? Well, that's space, we'd all answer. But, Newton would reply, what is space? Is space a real physical entity or is it an abstract idea born of the human struggle to comprehend the cosmos? Newton realized that this key question had to be answered, because without taking a stand on the meaning of space and time, his equations describing motion would prove meaningless. Understanding requires context; insight must be anchored.

• 日本語にお願いします。

よろしくお願いします。 ・You had such a lovely thought. ・I know I say this frequently, but I wanted to spend a couple of word to say how much I appreciate you. • I got attached to you somehow. •You know, I don't usually get so easily attached to people, as I often find sonething to criticise them for. • as soon as I met I knew you whete good • I felt like you would love really appriciated you. •after cheering you up when you were sad, I forgot to grob a video from the pc, turned it on, and you sent me a message in that exact moment,because you had woke up for some reason. •it must be good for sure.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn’t have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me stated to change. That’s when become necessary to fight.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

メールをしている外国の友達からこんな文がきました。これって告白でしょうか.....I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I want to meet someone special. Could you be that speci al one. ん~和訳をお願いします。 追加で、こんな時、「今はまだわからないけど、これから二人の関係が良い方に進めばあなたの特別な人になりたいと思っています。」は. I don't know what i say now, but I want to become a special one of you if our relationship will grow well って感じで良いのでしょうか? お願いします。 ちなみに、I want these feelings to grow how about you? ともきました。

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Thought I seldom answer the telephone, I always answer a letter. I like writing to people I have never met,gradually finding out their interests in life and their personalities. I have made many new friends in this way but I have never made a friend for a telephone call. Writing letters is becoming a lost art. People make the excuse that they have no time to sit down and compose an interesting letter,just as they say they never have time to read books. Yet they find time to do all kinds of useless things:they waste half their lives in unnecessary activities.

• 訳がよく出来ません。

hoped for many things that I hadn’t suspected. I thought it was clear enough that we were “just friends” and presumed you would take the hint that I don’t need more. But your continued suggestions indicate that it is not so. いろいろな事を疑わなかった。でも私達はただの友達というヒントを貴方は確かに持っていたよ。 私はもう必要ありません。 でも貴方は続ける事を示唆してた。そうではない。 でよいでしょうか?

• 日本語に翻訳願います!

どなたか下記の英文を日本語訳して頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m (1) I think more and more how I long to be with only you, All the things I had dreamed oh doing before settling down now seem empty if I can't share them with you. (2) I fear we are going to fast but I find myself wishing things could go faster so I can hold you in my arms. (3) and to know you as intricately as you know yourself.

• 何をいってるんですか・・・訳

知り合った外国人からのメールなんですが、ちょっとわかりずらいのでわかるかたお願いします・・・ I would like to know someone that is into korean culture and basketball as well so i figure you got many mails area ready but if you want to have some interesting conversations over coffee but first the internet then please drop me a line and we can start to become friends and share laughs and doos times.

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PHPでのJSONの使い方に関する質問で、ブラウザーエラーの解説を求めています。
  • JSON.parseで予期せぬJSON入力の終わりというエラーが発生しており、その原因を知りたいです。
  • 解決方法やアドバイスがあれば、教えていただけると助かります。
回答を見る