• 締切済み

日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 222yy
  • お礼率100% (1/1)

みんなの回答

• barokich
  • ベストアンサー率29% (17/57)
回答No.1

翻訳料もいただけないのにこまごまと日本訳は書きませんが(笑) 要するに ものっすごく愛していてずっと一緒にいたい という事です

222yy
質問者

お礼

回答していただいて,ありがとうございます(^-^)

関連するQ&A

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• The Rest of your Life

友人の結婚式に使われていた曲だったと思います。Na LeoのThe Rest of your Lifeの歌詞ですがあなたの残りの人生に。。と意味はおおまかにわかりますが、どなたかロマンティクに訳していただけないでしょうか?歌詞の和訳サイトで探しましたが、この曲はどうしてもみつかりません。。よろしくお願いします。 What are you doing for the rest of your life? We could watch the stars at night, twinkling high above. ‘Cause I promise you, for the rest of your life I will be there by your side, I will be your love. What are you doing for the rest of your life? If you believe in destiny then how can you not see that I’ll be with you for the rest of your life. Someday you will realize we were meant to be. Time flies on guilded wings and faith in my heart it sings, but I just have to know one thing… What are you doing for the rest of your life? Cold I be the only one to know this part of you? And you will find, for the rest of your life that I will love you for the rest of mine. Yes I will love you for the rest of mine…

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 You're the one thing I have that's true My life used to be nothing to me. I never want to feel that again. You're taking my heart with you. I'll do anything for you. 洋楽の歌詞です。学校の課題ではありません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 訳をお願いします。

Mom, you are the bravest person I know and ultimate survivor . If I was ever to harbor any hate in my heart , it would be for all that you have suffered because of Phillip . Mom, you never gave up hope that I would one day come home and here I am , so glad to be back . You are everything I remember and more . You have embraced your grandchildren in a way I never believed possible. for all thatのところや here I amや possibleのとこがわからないのでお願いします。宜しくお願いします。

• 訳を手伝ってください。

yes they are terrorists, but they had a family, some of them commit these terrible acts because they are told their families will be taken care of if they do, or they truly believe they will go to heaven for it. I don't agree with terrorism, I don't mean to imply that - but you can't ignore the factors of life and society that lead a person to commit such violent acts. It's all around us. In a society of billions of people, it's inevitable. The world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. I honestly can't say I understand that type of mentality - willing to take another human's life. But then, my life is very easy.... アメリカ人とメールのやり取りをしてるんですけど辞書で調べてもなかなかうまく訳せません。 解らないところを詳しく言いますと、they are told their families will be taken care of if they do の文です。 それとThe world can be extremely scary once you realize what humans are capable of. これは何をいいたいのかさっぱりわかりません。 最後に最後の文のmy life is very easy.... すみませんがどなたかお願いします!!

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.